Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Post Your Forum Thread
1/9/2019 5:24:40 PM
MichaelCaron.jpgHi all. In the past, I have told you what genres of music we are looking for, however I have not explained the variations of options that are also included. As an example, the Gospel category. There are a lot of gospel church groups that sing gospel songs that run on for five to eight minutes per song or more. These songs are not radio friendly. If a song's duration is more than four minutes and twenty-five seconds it may never be heard. There is a limit to what will or will not be accepted. Plus, the artists on this chart competed in a contest that ran all year. Some of these people have been heard on nbrnonline.com throughout the year. Take time to listen to their music and if you sing the same type of songs you may be eligible. It is one thing to be singing in clubs four or more times a week for local or regional exposure and having your songs broadcast to over thousands of internet radio stations in eleven different countries around the world. Continue playing the clubs, but expand your fan base at the same time. As you have seen from our past posts, We have two clients that are doing very well because they trusted us and followed our instructions. If you want to climb to the top of the mountain you have to take that first step. We are also looking for songs about Valentine's Day, and other holiday's. Remember, you can start with cover songs, because we can get you original songs when you are ready. There is a price, but it is not that much.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike and Shirley Caron ~
M&S Promotions ~
michaelcaron2000@gmail.com
unnamedJantop20Gospel.jpg
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/9/2019 6:05:33 PM
1009.gif
Hi all. If you have noticed, I have been talking a lot about my music business. When I started this thread, I did so to encourage members of AdlandPro Community to post their businesses so that other members of the community would know where to turn for their new ventures. I do not want to flood the pages with my venture only, plus, as my promotions business is doing much better that I ever imagined, My client, Billy Mac has six songs on the charts and at least one award from his music. GD030-Billy-Mac-Lakeside-Hideaway-1000 (1).jpgInternet radio, when you are working with the right network, can help you build your business very quickly. In this case, too quickly. I am trying to find a business on-line that could help me gain the extra funds that I need to keep my promotions business growing. Therefore, if you have a venture that does not cost a lot to get into, and is a real opportunity, post it here. My other client is Kent Gill 45986515_10205182912730369_3500720198204260352_n.jpgwho has only been with us for a couple of months, but already has a song on the charts. "The love song of the Ages" and is aJanuary-2019-Top40-Country-Week-01s.jpglready getting ready to have his second song released. Therefore, my line-up at this time is billymac7.jpgBilly Mac and kentgill1.jpg
I would like to see this list grow, but I need the money to do it with. Please send me your best offer.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike and Shirley Caron ~
M&S Promotions
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/21/2019 5:24:01 PM
MichaelCaron.jpg Hi all, Shirley and I are no longer in the music business. We had a long run helping people make money in the business, but none of it came our way. That is okay. It was an experience. Anyway, I am more interested in what you are doing. You joined ALP to help you with your business, so bring it here so others will know what you are up to. If you have some forums that you would like to invite people to, bring them in. Get to know others in the community and bring it back to what it used to be.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/6/2019 6:06:48 PM
mike1.jpgHi all. I wish I could say that things are better for us, but they are not. We just got a new printer, but the only computers that we have left are Laptops and I am finding that I don't have access to notepad or writing pad. How can we send copies from our computer to the printer? I would appreciate any help that you could give us???
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!