Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Post Your Forum Thread
11/6/2015 6:57:27 PM
10_1_136.gifHello once again,
For those that don't know me yet and for those that know me very well, I would like to introduce myself to you and let you know what I do. My name is Michael James Caron (Mike). My wife Shirley and I have been promoting song artists for over twelve years with our company called M&S Public Relations. mslogo.jpgWe have been promoting clean music for over twelve years and have at least one client that has made over $100,000.00 dollars since 2009 by his own admission. Here is a video of our newest client, Sand Dragon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R3LlyRjMGs

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2015 10:52:23 PM

Sorry Mike, the link is okay but the video you posted doesn't work.

I have downloaded it, here it is.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/7/2015 12:55:35 AM
10_1_136.gifThank you Miguel,
I knew that I had the right URL, but this newer computer has been giving me fits. So, what do you think? I tried to get someone to do the announcing, but nobody wanted the job, so I had to step up to the plate, and ate everything on it.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com

+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/7/2015 4:50:48 PM

Follow-up on the past post. We are looking for local people, men or women, who are willing to help us video tape upcoming shows. We are also looking for local media interns and others getting into the music business to help us grow and possibly become a part of our business. Check out our website at http://www.countryvalues65.com and see where we have been and where we are going. We plan to get our new clients in to as many festivals in 2016 as possible and for singer/songwriters we are lining up several radio stations in four different countries for maximum exposure. So, if you live in the Indianapolis/Greenwood area and would like to be involved with a Music Promotion company that is on the move, either respond here or email us at michaelcaron2000@gmail.com and lets get started. We are also looking for a local Bass Player for a client.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

It doesn't matter where you originated

+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2017 4:50:12 PM
10_1_136.gif
Yes, happy birthday to you as well. My son Tim was going to come up from Bloomington Indiana for my birthday, but he was not able to make it. His son Cody's wife gave birth to her first child (son) at 3:10 a.m. on March 29th, so I forgive him for not being here. There has been a lot going on since I was last in here. Most recently, on February 25th, I had mt Gall Bladder removed. It took awhile for me to recover, but I'm alright now. I have a fairly new client from LaPorte, Indiana who is a country singer and goes by the name Billy Mac. I have him working with Keith Bradford from Nashville who owns NBRN.FM in Nashville and has 12,000 affiliate radio stations throughout the world.
20160609_172939 (1).jpgBilly Mac
One of Keith's associates puts out a top 40 DJ chart once a month of the artists most played on the air around the world and recently Billy Mac has been holding the 15th slot, over Dolly Parton and Kenny Chesney and Derks Bentley. It makes me feel as though I have accomplished something by giving him the opportunity to work with someone that will help his career expand. A lot of good things are coming Bill's way. He recently informed me that he will be taking part in a benefit that will take place in Southern Indiana. The benefit will be to raise money for Norton's Children's Hospital in Louisville Kentucky and will be a two day event that will take place at the Hoosier Junction Gift Shop and Music Venue on the 29th and 30th of April, which is located in Sulpher, Indiana. This will actually be their Grand Opening as well. The MC of the event will be Keith Bradford from NBRN.FM They are still needing more entertainers that sing Country, Bluegrass, Gospel. I have been asked to help with this event, so even though I am supposed to be resting, I don't have much time for that luxury. Anyway, what was your question???
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
M&S Public Relations
michaelcaron2000@gmail.com
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!