Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Adlandpro Affiliate Forum
2/5/2013 7:06:13 PM
Hello All,

This thread is now part of the new forum, so we just can continue here.

Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+1
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/5/2013 8:19:13 PM
Quote:
Hello All,

This thread is now part of the new forum, so we just can continue here.

Bogdan

Perfect. I will simply remove the other one.

Dave
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/6/2013 12:10:43 AM
Thank you for creating this forum! Some great points have been made already. I like the ides of having the Affiliate links easily accessible on our home page along with the other promotional material. It is there now but it is not simple. I don't want to say TMI or too much information but I do think that is what is there now.

We have a good set of banners to chose from but you have to click several times to get to them. It would be great to be able to personalize them. Like this:

personallized Adlandpro Banner

I designed that one in Instant Banner Creator wich is a free program but I know there is a way to keep it all within Adlandpro. Just not sure what that way is. I can find out if you need me to.

It would help to have some promotional emails for affiliates to use on safelists.

Some personalized splash pages to add to other traffic exchanges would be good.

Thanks again for providing this forum. I know all of these changes will take some time and I am patient. I like the progress that is ongoing.

Keep up the good work Dave!

Ken

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/6/2013 3:18:23 AM
Quote:
Thank you for creating this forum! Some great points have been made already. I like the ides of having the Affiliate links easily accessible on our home page along with the other promotional material. It is there now but it is not simple. I don't want to say TMI or too much information but I do think that is what is there now.

We have a good set of banners to chose from but you have to click several times to get to them. It would be great to be able to personalize them. Like this:

personallized Adlandpro Banner

I designed that one in Instant Banner Creator wich is a free program but I know there is a way to keep it all within Adlandpro. Just not sure what that way is. I can find out if you need me to.

It would help to have some promotional emails for affiliates to use on safelists.

Some personalized splash pages to add to other traffic exchanges would be good.

Thanks again for providing this forum. I know all of these changes will take some time and I am patient. I like the progress that is ongoing.

Keep up the good work Dave!

Ken

Hi Ken.

Thanks for the input!

Regarding personalizing the banners, at this point in time, I would suggest that folks do just like you did, taking one of the Adlandpro banners and personalizing it either in their favourite paint program or in instant banner creator.

We do have some new emails for affiliates to use in safelists and the like coming.

Dave
+1
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/6/2013 12:00:42 PM

While this is all new and your building it up with new up-comings, I will take this time to also offer a little help if anyone needs it. Example of Banner below. this was just a test. As far as Advertising AdlandPro, try doing some detailed searches to find out what people are asking, how they are asking, and what they are using to find Free Advertising.

Example: If you are using fancy sayings and subject lines that are not being used to get advertising then you are probably not hitting the thousands that are using search engines to find Free Advertising.

Another Example: Keyword research will tell you with putting in keywords on how many people are using that set of keywords. Try different examples and rearranging them and after some time you will see what the most used and in what order they are using. Use that information by creating your subject lines and headers with description with articles, Ads, and other resources may have some impact.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!