Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Adlandpro Affiliate Forum
2/14/2013 1:14:22 AM
Quote:
i do see what you are talking about and will give it some thought.
Check your link, I get this for this link:
http://community.adlandpro.com/welcome/MEMBER_ID.aspx?ShowFriends=True
[ Temp Message ]We're sorry, but an error has occurred. An email detailing what happened has been sent to our IT team. Please wait a few seconds and try again.

You need to replace the MEMBER_ID with your actual ID. Then it will work.

Dave
+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/15/2013 11:48:11 AM
My mistake,
So this bring up another question.
So the page you are looking to redesign is right here on AdlandPro (with the link memtioned) to make it more of a visual experience and a more positive reason to join?
This is the landing page after clicking through with any online splash page?
Just making sure I have all the correct information as Bogdan also was asking to see If I can work with this page a while back.
After looking at it, I am not sure if there is any need to have the text readable for search engines, and not just make it with an image with only the click through link below it.
Her is why I say that. I can make a PDI file for it that is optimized and google can read it and have the links imbedded in it that works. The problem is I have no way to upload a pdf file here so it has to be converted to an image. Images can't be read or not sure if they need to be. Bognad also noted that if the user does not have reader installed it will also not show up.

So what do we Do? two options I can think of right now.
One, do it with an image only with the images and the text inside it.
Or, do with a header image and below it with a text editor that can be read by search engines.
One thing to think of... I have more options with doing it all in the program with the way it looks, and then bring the whole thing in as an image. I can control the layout much better that way. I have already opened up a new project folder, with this in mind.
Each section and layout will have full control options to change and edit anything until you are happy with it.
Let me know and I can start bring in some samples.

+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/15/2013 6:22:18 PM
Hi Mark,

There is no need to have any text on the page that a search engine can read.

When we add splash pages to the affiliate tools, we will be supplying cut-and-paste code from our end that the affiliate can put into their pages and newsletters, and we are looking at several pages on the site to target.

The page needs a clear, very short, and very powerful call-to-action message.

Thanks for all you do, Mark.

Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2013 7:55:58 PM
Hi Mark.

I like it. The only thing I would change ever so slightly is the very bottom, the all important call to action.

What I would do is put an exclamation mark right after Welcome to our Community, and then put Register Now in a slightly larger font. You could also see what it would look like if Register Now was underlined.

I will ask Bogdan what he thinks, too.

Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/26/2013 8:01:47 PM
Hi Folks!

If you haven't been on the wall recently (Wow! You GOTTA get on there!! lol), you may have missed Bogdan's BIG announcement: We're just a few days away from the first full month of the new Adlandpro Credit System and being able to redeem your credits!

It's not quite finished, but take a look and see what GREAT PRIZES are up for grabs! http://community.adlandpro.com/RedeemCredits.aspx

You can redeem your credits for Direct Contact, Traffic Exchange and Ad Impression credits, and you can ALSO redeem them for some very high quality merchandise!

If you are an active Adlandpro affiliate, this is going to be a GAME CHANGER for you, when you use this information to recruit new affiliates.

If you are not an active Adlandpro Affiliate, don't you think that now is a good time to get active?

Just tell people about this new credit builder, and I guarantee they're going to be interested!

Till the next update, God bless,

Dave
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!