Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Adlandpro Affiliate Forum
2/5/2013 5:11:27 PM
Good morning Dave and everyone, hope everyone is well :-)

Bogdan has created a new service ( as you well know) regarding e-books and creating a store etc.

It would be lovely if people could easy access to it, so that it will provide a ( visible) option for people..at this point and maybe I have not had enough coffee yet ( I was going to catch up to you...lol ) I cant even find it.

We need to make everything more user friendly so that people do not have to hunt for information etc.

(my rant for the day...not bad lol)
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/5/2013 5:56:07 PM
Quote:
Good morning Dave and everyone, hope everyone is well :-)

Bogdan has created a new service ( as you well know) regarding e-books and creating a store etc.

It would be lovely if people could easy access to it, so that it will provide a ( visible) option for people..at this point and maybe I have not had enough coffee yet ( I was going to catch up to you...lol ) I cant even find it.

We need to make everything more user friendly so that people do not have to hunt for information etc.

(my rant for the day...not bad lol)

Hello Diane,

We have stores as a feature for years, but it is not very well exposed.
Just for the sake of discussion.

Here is the link to create your own store.
http://www.adlandpro.com/mystore.aspx

The list of existing stores is here.
http://www.adlandpro.com/stores.aspx

The question I have is how would you advertise it for those who are placing ads to get their interests?

Also store only makes sense for an item which can be sold, e.g. having price. Currently there are many stores where people promote just their affiliate links to their business opportunities.

This probably should be disallowed to not confuse the concept of the store.

Bogdan

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/5/2013 6:43:01 PM
Hello, one and all. Thank you for coming by and for all the great ideas and comments.

I invite everyone to keep the conversation going over there, and let your downlines know about it.

Things are happening behind the scenes at Adlandpro very quickly; only some of them are visible at the surface, yet, but watch for more announcements.

Let your friends know that the Adlandpro Affiliate Program is being upgraded even as I write this, and it is a VERY good time to get active.

The new forum is the place to come for any and all questions. I welcome the opportunity to help, and am very pleased with the forum idea, as it will help everyone.

God bless,

Dave
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/5/2013 6:48:17 PM
Hi Bogdan and Dave

You are asking very good questions that I know you have been thinking about.

My suggestion would be to disallow advertising ( as you worded it..business opportunities) as that is not a store.

I have been going through the process to set up a store ( as far as I could without actually completing the process and it is easy enough to do and in many ways comparable to Amazon, which is good btw.

From a marketing point of view, this would be a way to get people to come into Adlandpro and create a tangible way to "expose" Adlandpro in a way that would be very positive.

from a new persons point of view ( and I have been seeing this question asked) a way for them to create a good income that would be long lasting and would get them results. That being said, if people create a store, come to the community and people who are experienced can then talk to these people about what they are doing to create that "extra" income would not hurt in the least.

My question would be how would an affiliate make anything from exposing the store aspect as a "selling point" to join Adlandpro?

I am voicing my thoughts out loud so that people can get an idea of what can be done in Adlandpro and to also get thoughts and ideas to make the affiliate program even better than what it is now.
+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/5/2013 6:50:59 PM
oops! I just made a comment to Bogdan and you, should I move it all over there?

Quote:
Hello, one and all. Thank you for coming by and for all the great ideas and comments.

I invite everyone to keep the conversation going over there, and let your downlines know about it.

Things are happening behind the scenes at Adlandpro very quickly; only some of them are visible at the surface, yet, but watch for more announcements.

Let your friends know that the Adlandpro Affiliate Program is being upgraded even as I write this, and it is a VERY good time to get active.

The new forum is the place to come for any and all questions. I welcome the opportunity to help, and am very pleased with the forum idea, as it will help everyone.

God bless,

Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!