Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Adlandpro Affiliate Forum
2/5/2013 5:04:54 AM
Quote:
Hi Dave,

Good you opened this new thread. Probably we will need dedicated forum entirely for the affiliate support as time goes on. For now thread is good enough. As we have discussed, we will place permanent link in prominent place to it. Any ideas where such link should be placed?

Bogdan

I agree that we should make an entirely dedicated forum for affiliate support. This is simply a start, as we get the ball rolling in 2013. It is going to be a good year.

Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/5/2013 5:06:13 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Hi Dave,

Good you opened this new thread. Probably we will need dedicated forum entirely for the affiliate support as time goes on. For now thread is good enough. As we have discussed, we will place permanent link in prominent place to it. Any ideas where such link should be placed?

Bogdan

If I might make a suggestion, right beside where people log in and out beside the three other buttons... #justsaying

Good idea, Diane, and also as a drop down under the Affiliate link at the top, like our Networking link.

Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/5/2013 5:08:36 AM
Quote:
Hi Dave and Bogdan,

Would it be possible to put our affiliate links in a place where we can easily find them, such as on our homepage?

Such as one link "Here are your affiliate links to promote".... that leads to all our affiliate links so we don't need to go looking thru the Affiliate area.

I think lots of community members, especially new members, have no idea where to find promo links.

Thank you!

Kathleen, that is a very good point, and one that is a big one for me, too.

Again, I think the very link you are suggesting should be in a drop down hierarchy, just like the Networking link, and at the top of EVERY page.

Dave
+0
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/5/2013 7:23:55 AM
Hi Dave!

Recently I was asked by a close friend to guide her from one to the other point of e-marketing and ALP affiliate program, and specially then I felt the need for such a common place, where at least all basic links could be found at one place.

So, your initiative is welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you!

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/5/2013 7:36:49 AM
Hi again Dave,

I think the terms "Affiliate Toolbox" or "Promo Tools" is what most people look for, and that would contain all our links and also banners and other sizes of promo graphics or splashpages for all Adlandpro services.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!