Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: The Adlandpro Affiliate Forum
6/11/2013 12:34:41 PM

To all Affiliates, Affiliate Manager, and owner Bogdan. First are you liking the new pages you know have to use? Are you going to use the new pages? Are there any other options you would like to see available with new template designs?

Now for the owner, programers and manager. What is in place for the affiliates using the different pages to see what is converting better? Say I am running several different campaigns and using three or four different linked pages, are they getting the traffic results for them. What is in place one this site, in the affiliate section where it can show what page is getting more results then others? This to me would be a great feature for the affiliates all in one area to weed out the pages that don't work to well and make improvements and additional pages that are working.

+1
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/3/2013 5:10:00 AM
Quote:

To all Affiliates, Affiliate Manager, and owner Bogdan. First are you liking the new pages you know have to use? Are you going to use the new pages? Are there any other options you would like to see available with new template designs?

Now for the owner, programers and manager. What is in place for the affiliates using the different pages to see what is converting better? Say I am running several different campaigns and using three or four different linked pages, are they getting the traffic results for them. What is in place one this site, in the affiliate section where it can show what page is getting more results then others? This to me would be a great feature for the affiliates all in one area to weed out the pages that don't work to well and make improvements and additional pages that are working.

Thank you, Mark. We now have several of these in the affiliate section for members to use to promote Adlandpro. At this point, members should be tracking their own results if they are serious about online business.

More work is being done daily to fine tune things on the server end.

Dave
+1
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/3/2013 9:18:46 AM
Quote:
Quote:

Thank you, Mark. We now have several of these in the affiliate section for members to use to promote Adlandpro. At this point, members should be tracking their own results if they are serious about online business.

More work is being done daily to fine tune things on the server end.

Dave

Outstanding. I noticed that the affiliates still do not have an new updated banners to work with. Is this something that would also be an improvement to have new ones created?
+1
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/3/2013 3:06:53 PM
Outstanding. I noticed that the affiliates still do not have an new updated banners to work with. Is this something that would also be an improvement to have new ones created?

How Mark, would you be able to present all your banners in one place you have created so far?

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+1
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/3/2013 6:19:55 PM
Quote:

How Mark, would you be able to present all your banners in one place you have created so far?

If I am reading you right, you mentioned how would I present the banners? I can just bring in the separate files to the right thread in the AdlandPro Learning Center.
From there I guess you can do as you wish, let me know what ones you like, or have any changes made to them, or something new with suggestions.

Next question: On the banners, do you want plain ones, flashy, moving, text writing, or a combination of all?
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!