Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Adlandpro Affiliate Forum
4/8/2013 9:09:18 PM
Quote:
Good morning everyone. I was reading about the idea of "gifting" the credits, but I must respectfully disagree as that would be taking away from the idea of what the earned credits are for. The credits are a great way to learn how to be social and be rewarded and a good "sell" point to itself and don't forget there there is the incentive for people with the "100 friends"...which by the way is another way for people to learn how to be a good sponsor and really help their "downline".. ..

I am not seeing it the same way, I guess. Once someone earns the credits, they own them and it shouldn't be a problem if they want to give them away.
+1
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/10/2013 3:10:29 AM
Giving of credits away is an interesting idea. We could do it first as needed bases and see if it demand is good enough.

Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/10/2013 5:10:58 PM
I had an interesting talk with a person on G+ and something they said had a light bulb come on. I freely admit that when it comes to affiliate marketing I am one very slow person in learning...there I said it lol

Anyways this fellow was talking about the best affiliate programs that he had ever been in and something he said could be directly related to the credit builder/gifting idea

A member needs to have a set amount of credits to make this possible:

A member could set their own credits to gift pay it forward to another person in the range of 0%-30%, which is taken off their own credits.

This way a person has to be active in their own right on Adlandpro and they can help the other person start out with a certain amount of credits

This can be carried forward to the next person and so on.

This would be workable and would be useful.

The word gifting has a lot of negative connotations to it, so finding a different wording (at least to me) is important for the integrity of this idea

Diane

+1
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/10/2013 5:17:38 PM
Hi Diane,

Reading it, not yet having feel for it.

Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+1
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/10/2013 8:37:27 PM
Quote:
I had an interesting talk with a person on G+ and something they said had a light bulb come on. I freely admit that when it comes to affiliate marketing I am one very slow person in learning...there I said it lol

Anyways this fellow was talking about the best affiliate programs that he had ever been in and something he said could be directly related to the credit builder/gifting idea

A member needs to have a set amount of credits to make this possible:

A member could set their own credits to gift pay it forward to another person in the range of 0%-30%, which is taken off their own credits.

This way a person has to be active in their own right on Adlandpro and they can help the other person start out with a certain amount of credits

This can be carried forward to the next person and so on.

This would be workable and would be useful.

The word gifting has a lot of negative connotations to it, so finding a different wording (at least to me) is important for the integrity of this idea

Diane

This is an interesting idea. If I am reading this correctly, this would be an ongoing thing, where someone can set a percentage of the credits they earn, as they earn them, to be passed to someone else.

This has some merit, but I am also concerned about how we might open this up to abuse/hacking. Having had my own site, on which people can earn credits (still do... last time I checked... lol), I have seen how much of a target credits that can be exchanged for traffic are for hackers. Any time we create another connection, like this would do, we offer up another way in for hackers.

Just a thought.

Dave
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!