Menu



error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
SharePromoteReport Abuse
Don
Don Evans

632
3474 Posts
3474
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Adlandpro Affiliate Forum
5/8/2013 10:51:45 AM

Hi Dave,

I can no longer use the "Search for people" feature. I have used it a lot over the years. Now I cannot. Can you tell me, is that because I am not an affiliate?

Also just briefly, I wonder if you can tell me about the benefits of being an affiliate. I mean, I don't want to promote AdlandPro. I am promoting JubiMax. However, if I am missing important features that could help me stay in touch, I might need it.

Thanks Dave!

Don Evans

Always looking for a good opportunity to make money and help others to achieve their financial dreams.
+1
Dave Cottrell

2765
2801 Posts
2801
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Adlandpro Affiliate Forum
5/9/2013 12:26:57 AM
Quote:

Hi Dave,

I can no longer use the "Search for people" feature. I have used it a lot over the years. Now I cannot. Can you tell me, is that because I am not an affiliate?

Also just briefly, I wonder if you can tell me about the benefits of being an affiliate. I mean, I don't want to promote AdlandPro. I am promoting JubiMax. However, if I am missing important features that could help me stay in touch, I might need it.

Thanks Dave!

Don Evans


Hi Don,

If you can see the search box, you can use it. It's for the community.

Please let me know what browser you are using. I have tested most features with all the popular browsers, but you never know.

Also, it sometimes becomes necessary to clear your cache, and in the case of a plugin glitch, which happens fairly often these days with all the different stuff on the internet, you will have to restart your computer.

If you cannot get it to work, send me a private message and let me know what browser you're using. Copy Bogdan on it, too, and one of us will see it before too long.

BTW, I took a quick look at the company you're promoting, and think you could fit the two together very handily.

Take care,

Dave
+1
Don
Don Evans

632
3474 Posts
3474
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Adlandpro Affiliate Forum
5/9/2013 7:07:39 PM

Hi Dave,

You said: If you can see the search box, you can use it. It's for the community.Also, it sometimes becomes necessary to clear your cache, and in the case of a plugin glitch, which happens fairly often these days with all the different stuff on the internet, you will have to restart your computer.

I cleared my cookies ( is that what you mean when you say cache), and restarted my computer although I do not think that would have anything to do with it. I can see it but I still cannot use it. The search people function still does not work for me.

It must be a glitch in the AdlandPro software somewhere particular to my account. Can you pass this on to Bogdon for me or programming or something to get it resolved?

I really appreciate your help!
Don Evans

Always looking for a good opportunity to make money and help others to achieve their financial dreams.
+1
Bogdan Fiedur

6466
4624 Posts
4624
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Adlandpro Affiliate Forum
5/9/2013 7:29:07 PM
Quote:

Hi Dave,

You said: If you can see the search box, you can use it. It's for the community.Also, it sometimes becomes necessary to clear your cache, and in the case of a plugin glitch, which happens fairly often these days with all the different stuff on the internet, you will have to restart your computer.

I cleared my cookies ( is that what you mean when you say cache), and restarted my computer although I do not think that would have anything to do with it. I can see it but I still cannot use it. The search people function still does not work for me.

It must be a glitch in the AdlandPro software somewhere particular to my account. Can you pass this on to Bogdon for me or programming or something to get it resolved?

I really appreciate your help!
Don Evans



Hi Don,


What happens if you click on this link http://community.adlandpro.com/search.aspx
Try this with different browsers.

There doesn't seem to be any problems with your account in relation to this function. We have tested it.

Bogdan

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+1
Dave Cottrell

2765
2801 Posts
2801
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Adlandpro Affiliate Forum
5/31/2013 10:28:53 PM
Thanks for getting this figured out, Bogdan.
+1


facebook
Like us on Facebook!