Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It is time to congratulate winner POTY 2012 Dennis Clairmont
1/28/2013 11:48:46 PM
Welcome Back Dennis and go at your own speed! Please know that many of us ( myself included) are there for you anytime you need it, you have been missed and we are there for you...count on it!

+1
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/29/2013 12:16:26 AM
Welcome back Dennis,

I can't imagine what it must feel to be in your place now. I won't even pretend. All I can say that you have been missed here and that we were with you all the time while you were taking care of your best friend and your life's companion. We and by that I mean several people I was in touch with during your absence and those who posted while you couldn't come here and respond will be here to offer you support if you request it.

Let's slowly step by step get back to regular life. While we mourn we need quiet time but we also need to stay active so we are not overcome by the sorrow and grief. Life continues. ...

Bogdan

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/29/2013 2:07:21 AM
Welcome back Dennis!

Thanks for bringing back with you the focus on many positive changes in Adlandpro. I believe the 100 friends program is going well. The credit builder or some sort of position points for active participation would be a plus along with the sleep mode for inactive members.

We have missed you but kept you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. There is a lot of love in this community and support for you as we move forward at your pace.

Warm regards,

Ken

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/29/2013 2:11:39 AM
Welcome back, Dennis. Keep looking up and cherish your memories.

God bless,

Dave
+0
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/29/2013 2:32:05 AM
Welcome back Dennis!

We have one thing in common. My first ALP feature (in Woman of Courageous - Luella May's forum) - first day when it was posted, my only younger sister has been fallen in coma, and 2 days later, she passed away.

I am sure if I didn't get so huge and positive influence from my AdlandPro friends, I could lost my mind.

What we can't change, we must learn how to cope with.
As you see, also here you are not alone.
I wish I can do anything to make you all this easier.

With warm regards,
Branka
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!