Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
It is time to congratulate winner POTY 2012 Dennis Clairmont
1/14/2013 8:57:58 PM

POTY 2012 Winner

Dennis Clairmont

Wednesday, November 10,

Hello Adlandpro Friends

like to introduce myself
Online Enterpreneur, Mentor, Business and Social Marketer Networking from A to Z
This is Adlandpro so i'll stick to what's here in our community.

Dennis Clairmont married to only 1 wife for life Sandy.

From the Beautiful east coast of Nova Scotia Canada the Atlantic Ocean
as my front yard. It's a huge front yard.
We have 3 sons Jason, Jeremy, Jeffrey
Jason has two children Devon and Victoria (Tori)
Jeremy just had a new little girl Josephine (Josy)

I wish to thank those that nominated me for Person Of The Year
Georgios Paraskevopoulos who nominated me
http://community.adlandpro.com/members/Genesis.aspx
Ken Wolff who seconded the nomination
http://community.adlandpro.com/members/baldyken2001.aspx
All my adlandpro friends that have supported me I thank you all.
These days I'm helping Jim Allen with our mission to keep the POTW Forums active
Please Bookmark this Forum & forums
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/5236/Feature-Of-The-Week-Person-Of-The-Week.aspx

Well, another year is in the books. How did 2012 turn out for you? Whether its New Year’s Resolutions For Adlandpro Marketers to help achieve your new years resolution was a wonderful year, or a trying one, it’s important to reflect back on it and make note of the lessons learned in order to improve for the future. And since the world didn’t end (thank goodness!), there is a future to look forward to. A common exercise at this time of the year is to generate a list of New Year’s Resolutions.
Perhaps you have done so in your personal lives before – I certainly have (despite the extremely low completion rate of my plans).
As I look ahead to my next year here at ADP, I thought it might be useful to share my plans to become a more effective marketer in the New Year.

So, here are 3 New Year’s Resolutions that I believe will improve your Adlandpro marketing in 2013:
Join 100 Friends Vote for Person Of the Week, Give your feedback to improve the community, Nominate your friends
These are the most important forums in the adlandpro Community.
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/5236/Feature-Of-The-Week-Person-Of-The-Week.aspx
Where do i go from here in adlandpro as POTY i ask myself. I will hold up my given Status as Adlandpro Ambassador to my best ability.
Check the Arvhives New Great Info you can use in the Adlandpro News Letter
http://adlandpro.com/Opt-In-List/Archives/Community/archives.asp
Adlandpro is a great place for members new and long timers to gain much "exposure" to whatever there are marketing. Make a difference in the community set up a good profile of yourself.

Members that take part on the community activities have the chance for the highest exposure rate this is common in many communities take it 1 day at a time 1 friend at a time.

Adlandpro is not just a place to place classified ads it's a place where you can just come to forums talk and hang out with friends with your same hobbies and interest. Things like Sports, politics, cooking, art, and so much more.

Social relationship building is a proven reality person to person is one of adlandpro's great powerfull tools the power on a real live friend list of active members that see what you do not only for yourself but for others as well.
People have been nominated for POTY and POTW and do not accept this honor for it is an honor that i would never decline or just pass off to
another. Adlandpro Person of the Year honor is the adlandpro golden ring and it can be achieved by any adlandpro member.
My main priority in the Adlandpro Community is to help our members to success and activity. We have our 100 friend Feature this helps new members be in instant contact with our most active members for help in this huge community.
I'm also working with Bogdan owner and staff in what will become the Adlandpro Game changer our Adland Credit Builder where even free active members will build Direct contact sends by building there adland credits.

You will see this become a reality in the community.
I well be working on how to set into play what I've called Sleep Mode.
Sleep Mode will help our members from wasting credit sends to Deaf Ears (inactive Members)
Weekly wake up emails will be sent to the inactive members to wake up and get back into an active place where they will capture Marketers messages and ads.
These Features are set up to help the hit rate if the mass sends by the members.
Plus and Gold memberships will be worth much more with these Features in Place.
I think this year we will adopt Self Nomination for our weekly POTW (Person Of the Week)
This will give everyone a fair shot to show there stuff and Brand themselves in Adlandpro
Bottom Line i felt i had something to say I've been in Adlandpro since 2004 and This is a great community for 90% of everyone that has internet and is looking to better themselves this is where to set up your Networking Home Base. There is a future for you in the Adlandpro Community.

Success in my Year 2013
Dennis Clairmont

+0
Arve Thornes

393 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: It is time to congratulate winner POTY 2012 Dennis Clairmont
1/14/2013 9:12:50 PM
Hi Dennis.

Congratulation on your reward.

Take care and enjoy:)

Arve Thornes
Profitable Email Marketing

+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/14/2013 9:14:59 PM
A very warm and sincere congratulations to you Dennis! I don't think people realize how much work you do on Adland and for all the Adland members and this win is well deserved!

As the saying goes....enjoy your time in the spotlight

Congratulations to Dennis Clairmont winner of the 2012 POTY|Adlandpro
+0
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/14/2013 9:56:28 PM
Quote:
Hi Dennis.

Congratulation on your reward.

Take care and enjoy:)

Arve Thornes

Thank You Jim and Arve

I'll do my best to uphold This Honor is 1 of the members that adlandpro selected for POTY
It's not about me to me it's that this community offers in a marketing and social aspect.
In Adlandpro the members are not just names our members are real friends thanks you all for your support I am Honored.

Success in 2013
Dennis

+0
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/14/2013 10:01:26 PM
Quote:
A very warm and sincere congratulations to you Dennis! I don't think people realize how much work you do on Adland and for all the Adland members and this win is well deserved!

As the saying goes....enjoy your time in the spotlight

Congratulations to Dennis Clairmont winner of the 2012 POTY|Adlandpro

Hi Diane

Your friendship and support means so much to me that I need to say no more.
You know where you and i stand side by side always if i'm not there for you when needed (Kick Me)

Dennis

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!