Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: It is time to congratulate winner POTY 2012 Dennis Clairmont
1/29/2013 4:22:48 AM
Quote:
Welcome Back Dennis and go at your own speed! Please know that many of us ( myself included) are there for you anytime you need it, you have been missed and we are there for you...count on it!

Hi Diane

I have Split my life into something what i call time splits.I have my time back there that i lived my life without a care.I had it All.
Today it hit me i watched a movie many times And if you watch it to the End You'll know what i mean.There is #1 choice or #2 Choice.Today i picked #1

Dennis
+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/29/2013 4:57:49 AM
My friend.... Dennis? I am very proud of you and I am there with you..we all are and we all will be there for you as you need us. One step at a time... and I loved the ending of that movie..it spoke to hope and moving forward... it takes time, but I believe it will happen and I believe an angel will be with you all the way.

hugs

Diane
+1
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/29/2013 4:59:02 AM
Quote:
Welcome back Dennis,

I can't imagine what it must feel to be in your place now. I won't even pretend. All I can say that you have been missed here and that we were with you all the time while you were taking care of your best friend and your life's companion. We and by that I mean several people I was in touch with during your absence and those who posted while you couldn't come here and respond will be here to offer you support if you request it.

Let's slowly step by step get back to regular life. While we mourn we need quiet time but we also need to stay active so we are not overcome by the sorrow and grief. Life continues. ...

Bogdan

Bogdan

OMG things seem So different in Adlandpro old friends are drifting back into the community this is so darn cool that we took that shot we chatted about a few months ago and we are hitting Gold.
I have Faith more than anyone that Adlandpro will bust some rankings that we have chatted about many times.
Ok the only way we can move ahead can only come from the Heart Of Adlandpro and our members have have what it takes to flip adland into mega traffic mode.These new features can't miss.
Adandpro POTY win to me is the most high honor.I'll do my best.Your Stuck with me for the Year lol.

You said (I can't imagine what it must feel to be in your place now) They don"t even make Movies that Intense.

The thing is I'm back and Let's get to work.

Dennis

+1
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/29/2013 5:10:09 AM
Quote:
Welcome back Dennis!

Thanks for bringing back with you the focus on many positive changes in Adlandpro. I believe the 100 friends program is going well. The credit builder or some sort of position points for active participation would be a plus along with the sleep mode for inactive members.

We have missed you but kept you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. There is a lot of love in this community and support for you as we move forward at your pace.

Warm regards,

Ken

Hi Ken

Yes we are going to drive the 100 friends right through Adlandpro"s Main Street.Just give me a lil time so get back to where i was.Let's call it Blast and Sit then Blast and Sit.You and I have Blasted and sat and we always got those fragments landed in our favor.
Just let me know how i cam help you like you have always pulled through for me.

Dennis
+1
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/29/2013 5:15:06 AM
Quote:
Welcome back, Dennis. Keep looking up and cherish your memories.

God bless,

Dave

Hi Dave

Hope your taking care of yourself 1 of my best days is when i seen you come back into full activity in adlandpro.I will cherish my memories of Sandy Forever.

Dennis
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!