Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It is time to congratulate winner POTY 2012 Dennis Clairmont
1/18/2013 9:06:47 AM

Quote:
Hello AslaNDPRO FRIENDS

SANDY WENT BACK TO HAVEN AT 6;06 LAST NIGHT

SANDY ONLY WAS SENT TO FIND A SINNER LIKE ME AND HER MISSION IS FINELY FINISHED

I WAS BLESSED TO HAVE MY ANGEL BY MY SIDE FOR 35 YEARS

SHE WAS TAKEN FROM ME SHE HAD TO GO ON A MISSION THAT ONLY HER SPIRT AS HUMAN COULD PULL OFF.THERE WAS NO LIVING PERSON ON THIS PLANET THIS WAS QUALIFIED TO SHE CAME TO ME AS A HUMAN BEING AT 24 AND THAT IS HOW LONG SHE NEEDED TO TO BRING ME TO WERE I AN NOW.
I LOVER THIS ANGEL THIS ANGER LIKE SHE WAS A HUMAN AND SHE SAVE MY LOST SOUL

DENNIS

MY SECOND STARTS TODAY

Dennis,

Through your words we all know that your Angel will always look over you.

I admire your spirit.

You have my love and prayers.

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/18/2013 11:07:07 AM
hi Dennis. words can not say to express my condolences on the passing of your wife. i am SO SORRY to hear about your lovely wife SANDY.

GOD BLESS YOU DENNIS AND YOUR FAMILY. MAY GOD GIVE YOU STRENGTH. IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO, PLEASE ASK.

YOUR FRIEND, PAT

Quote:

Hello Friends

My Wife Sandy passed away last evening at 6:06 from a 6 month battle with cancer.
Sandy was the Most Beautiful Spirt I have ever met on this Planet.Sandy so loved by so many people she was my best friend for 34 years.

Till We Meet Again My Love

Dennis

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
1/18/2013 5:13:19 PM
Dennis, bless your heart. It is with mixed emotions that I share this post in this particular thread. I'll hold off on your much deserved congratulations for all you do here at ALP. With that said, you and the extended family and friends have my deepest sympathy during this challenging time. Keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers for strength, comfort, peace.

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2013 10:12:32 PM
Dennis, I pray that you can continue to live your life, as your wife, Sandy, would have wanted. I was unaware that she was ill. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. I am so very sorry for your loss.

Take special care.

May the Lord bless and keep you!!!!

Jo
VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
1/21/2013 9:59:14 PM

Hi Dennis,

Congrats! A great Nova Scotian to the top.

Rose Roberts

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!