Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Person Of The Year Nominations For The Year 2005!
1/10/2006 12:34:58 PM
. Hi John, well I have found this very difficult and after a lot of thought I must go for the following... 1. Kathy Martin (for her continual good forums dispite her personal problems and hospital visit for both her and her son) 2. Beverly Armstrong (for her knowledge and all round helpfulness) 3. Crafty (for her humourous forums that have kept me sane, if I knew what was sane anyway?) LOL Regards Paul aka soldier blue
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/10/2006 12:53:10 PM
Hello Everyone! ;-) Thank you for your participation and sharing with others. You all are great! This is a fun community. I am helping John today. LOL,LaNell
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/10/2006 1:11:37 PM
Kenneth Sword Jr. John Sanchez Bogdan Fiedur
+0
Rose Smith

194 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/10/2006 1:58:21 PM
Oooo. Scary to go public with these votes. Okay: I nominate Bogdan and John Sanchez.
+0
1/10/2006 2:53:19 PM
I nominate John Sanchez for his efforts on POTW .... Lisa Westberry for her efforts in finding poetic gems and telling us all about them .... Kathy Martin for her efforts in finding kwel sites, people, and of course her daily devotions.... Peace, Love, Liberty Kris

imercury aka Kristopher McCraw
Multicultural Social News Network
Watkins Naturals Home Business OpportunityWatkins Naturals Home Business
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!