Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: THE HUDSON RIVER SCHOOL - THOMAS COLE
5/1/2012 2:24:59 PM
Hi Miguel,

When I looked at this picture first glance, I thought the sun looked like an angel. But then when I enlarged it, I could see an angel in the sky (to the left) it was a nice warm fuzzy feeling.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2012 9:51:00 PM
Quote:

Hello Miguel and friends, like Myrna, I may not post a comment everytime I visit this thread but you can rest assured I love every second I spend here, admiring all the artwork. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. :)

PS: Just watched the video over at my thread. Fantastic artwork and I loved the music.

Hello Evelyn, and thank you for coming by; it is a great honor for us. On the other hand, I am so glad you like this forum.

As to the video, it sort of amazed me to see it showcases more or less the same works that we have been exhibiting so far. Considering Thomas Cole was such a prolific painter, such a great coincidence really says something.

This forum is intended for you to enjoy so of course, you don't have to feel forced to post. I am so delighted with your visit.

Hugs,

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2012 10:09:52 PM
Roger and Myrna,

Thank you for the great feedback; I am so glad you are enjoying the paintings.

Roger, your comments as usual are most accurate.

Myrna, only after I enlarged and darkened the image a bit did I seem to perceive the silluette of an angel with his arms outstretched. Is that he?

Thanks again,

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2012 11:19:36 PM
Quote:
Hi Miguel,

When I looked at this picture first glance, I thought the sun looked like an angel. But then when I enlarged it, I could see an angel in the sky (to the left) it was a nice warm fuzzy feeling.
It doesn't look like a lot if I keep looking at it, but at first glance it was so cool .go straight down from this
...................................Point it looks like he is standing on top of the mountain.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/3/2012 10:05:22 PM
Thank you Myrna, I can see it clearly now. But this is so mysterious, I am seeing it now and the next time I open it, it is not there. And so on.

Quote:
Quote:
Hi Miguel,

It doesn't look like a lot if I keep looking at it, but at first glance it was so cool .go straight down from this
...................................Point it looks like he is standing on top of the mountain.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!