Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Mary Evelyn's Koffee Klatch
12/28/2011 5:29:17 AM

Since it is after midnight here in SW Florida, this will be my last one of the night too.

Thanks to everyone for helping me get my forum off to a good start. You are all greatly appreciated. :)

Quote:

This will probably be my last post of tonight...this was a fantastic start! You have over 100 views already, wow! I forgot to mention your video in the first post, I did watch it and then got befuddled with not being able to post the photo I was trying to post. Thanks because I have a lot of military family, luckily not a wife of an active-duty soldier, but have had nephews and a good friend on active duty.

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/28/2011 6:27:38 AM
10_1_136.gifHi Kathleen,
There are a lot of skeptics on the subject, and rightfully so. However, even if we are the only inhabited planet in the solar system, the NASA Space program has developed a lot of time saving items throughout the history of their existance, therefore it has been beneficial to us all. Dehydrated foods, smaller computers, and fiber octives to name a few. I know that there are a lot of people that do not agree with me, however if there are no other planets with life, I feel that the Universe is a waste. I have studied this for years and feel strongly that we are not alone and never have been. About thirty-five or forty years ago, NASA sent a probe to various planets to determine if life could exist on them. On one probe, results came back showing 135 toxic chemicals in a planets atmosphere, determining that the planet in question could not possibly contain life of any form. The scientist were baffled and sent another probe into the planets atmosphere and the results came back the same. The scientists finally reported their findings. The planet that they were probing was Earth.
The most convincing fact about abductions was the Betty and Barny Hill incident. Barny denied being abducted and was convinced that life could not exist anywhere but Earth. It was not until he was put under hypnotism regression that he revealed what had happened to him. When the doctors played back his statement, he stormed out of the room and refused to believe it.
Yes, there have been reports of people being abducted and examined in one way or another. We have to fear those from other planets because we don't know what they are capable of. We know what we are capable of. We are a civilized race of people that have been in a perpetual stream of wars for as long as we can remember. This is not a day that goes by that we do not hear about more people being killed, more bombs being dropped, and more innocent people loosing their lives. It is not us that have to fear them, but rather them fearing us. Eventually, we will explore other planets, and if there are life forms on those planets we won't just abduct a few to study, we will just simply drop a bomb and destroy them all. As a civilized race of people, we have not come too far at all. We still have large pockets of poverty that we simply choose to close our eyes and ignore, rather than try to help.
On a mathematical end of the scale, it is simply not possible to have thousands of planets in our Galaxy alone with only one tiny spect of a planet that contains life. GOD created the Worlds, not the world but plural Worlds and all life on them. This is mentioned in several passages in the bible. As we know that we are now in a transcending point where changes in how we perceive life itself, we are also at a point where we must be prepared for a New World Order. Life as we know it, is about to expire and we have to accept a new way of thinking. I am not trying to scare anyone, nor am I trying to make people think as I do.
I have studied this subject since the eary 70's. I was a freelance writer for a local weeky paper back home in Taunton, Massachusetts. Back then, there were not that many computers available, so correspondence was by snail mail and telephone. I wrote an article about the possibilities of UFO's and people from other planets. People cut out my article and sent it to other newspapers in New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, and Connecticut. Within three weeks I received at least fifty letters from people from all of those states including Massachusetts. I received a letter fro a Police Chief in Vermont. His letter was about three pages long and he said that he had evidence that he could give me. I printed his story and began receiving more mail. I called to set up an appointment with him and he said that he did not know what I was talking about and to leave him alone. A couple of days later, when I returned home from work, my wife met me at the door. She said that she had a couple of visitors while I was gone. Two high ranking Air Force Officers took every letter that I had received and ordered her to turn over any more mail that I received. The editor called me and told me not to send any more articles. I read hundreds of letters in that time period and those that claimed to come face to face with the occupants of the space ships all had the same message to pass on. "Stop killing one another. Stop hating your neighbors. Stop building weapons to destry one another. We come in peace, but the people of Earth are not ready for Peace.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~

(P.S. I joke about a lot of subjects, but this subject is not a laughing matter.)
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
12/28/2011 2:21:39 PM

Happy Wednesday friends. Everyday I get an inspirational quote in my inbox and sometimes I'll open it up and the quote for the day will hit me right between the eyes, as this one did.

"When was the last time you woke up and realized that today could be the best day of your life? Participate in your dreams today. There are unlimited opportunities available with this new day. Take action on those wonderful dreams you've had in your mind for so long. Remember, success is something you experience when you act accordingly. Success is not something you HAVE, it's something you DO."

Steve Maraboli

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/28/2011 5:11:55 PM
Hi Evelyn & All,

I posted this video in my joke thread and thought it would fit right in with this thread too. This video is very cute. Basically it's a how to get women to exercise. Much better then a purple trike.

When you think about what the programmers succeeded in doing it's quite amazing.

Shalom,

Peter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEH4Yum4nN4&feature=player_embedded

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/28/2011 6:11:58 PM

Hi Mary Evelyn,

I get up every day hoping to have a productive day, also in my real life, not just in online marketing. People may think I have goofy thoughts, such as when I write about being in a tree-lined portrait, and what if I was, and in a hundred years that painting would be studied by art students, wondering what the woman is carrying, and the scenery has no snow but she's bundled up as if it's the Arctic...LOL...Off course, writing is an artform, it's a reflection of what we feel and see and have experienced and want to experience, and all artists dwell in our dreams, we have to, and we have to pursue those further wanderings into our own portraits of our mind every day to see what's further on, whether or not other people understand it or think it's normal. What IS normal? A vast lack of action seems to be the norm for most people, so anyone who does anything in a consistent pursuit is deemed to be abnormal, and those are the people who have the greatest accomplishments :)

Congrats on nearly 200 views just since opening this forum last night!

Quote:

Happy Wednesday friends. Everyday I get an inspirational quote in my inbox and sometimes I'll open it up and the quote for the day will hit me right between the eyes, as this one did.

"When was the last time you woke up and realized that today could be the best day of your life? Participate in your dreams today. There are unlimited opportunities available with this new day. Take action on those wonderful dreams you've had in your mind for so long. Remember, success is something you experience when you act accordingly. Success is not something you HAVE, it's something you DO."

Steve Maraboli

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!