Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Mary Evelyn's Koffee Klatch
12/28/2011 8:34:12 PM

Welcome To The Jungle

Guns N' Roses - Welcome To The Jungle

Welcome Home - Curve Crowd Pump

"Welcome to the Family" - Simon/Kaylee - Firefly

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
12/28/2011 9:08:33 PM

Hi Jim, welcome to my forum. Since I'm not into your kind of music I had never seen these before, but guess what? Look at what I found. A Jungle Jim and Jungle Pam video. Hope you enjoy it. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqexMLnzlfc

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/29/2011 3:20:26 AM
10_1_136.gifHi Mary Evelyn,
I will refrain from bringing in topics that could cause any type of debate because I do not want to hurt anyone's feelings. Especially those that I consider wonderful friends. I would much rather make people happy. No, I don't mean that I'm going to go away. I don't want to make them that happy. There was a show that I used to watch called "Are You Being Served." The characters in this show kept me in stitches. It turns out that one of the characters sang a few songs. John Inman (aka) Mister Wilberforce Humphriesjohni.jpgHere is one of his songs.

GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
12/29/2011 3:39:42 AM

Hi Peter, yes you did and I watched it there and it is a very ingenious video and the programmers did a brilliant job. Thanks for sharing it here too. :)

Shalom

Quote:
Hi Evelyn & All,

I posted this video in my joke thread and thought it would fit right in with this thread too. This video is very cute. Basically it's a how to get women to exercise. Much better then a purple trike.

When you think about what the programmers succeeded in doing it's quite amazing.

Shalom,

Peter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEH4Yum4nN4&feature=player_embedded

+0
12/29/2011 3:47:53 AM

Good evening Mike, thanks for bringing that great video and you're welcome to introduce any topic you like. I am open to any and all. Mike we can't please the whole world and there are those that are just looking to get offended, regardless. Those we just have to ignore. :)

Quote:
10_1_136.gifHi Mary Evelyn,
I will refrain from bringing in topics that could cause any type of debate because I do not want to hurt anyone's feelings. Especially those that I consider wonderful friends. I would much rather make people happy. No, I don't mean that I'm going to go away. I don't want to make them that happy. There was a show that I used to watch called "Are You Being Served." The characters in this show kept me in stitches. It turns out that one of the characters sang a few songs. John Inman (aka) Mister Wilberforce Humphriesjohni.jpgHere is one of his songs.

GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!