Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Mary Evelyn's Koffee Klatch
12/28/2011 4:18:42 AM

Yes, I made that one and went all crazy and made a ton of stuff earlier this year, because I don't go out taking my long walks in snowy weather so that was my February and it went into Spring. My color choices are wild sometimes but I want to see how things look.

I've heard that jewelry-making has helped a lot of people break their bad habits, it actually helps me not to gain the winter weight because it keeps me busy so I'm not gorging on junkfood.

Someone on Facebook once told me his brother-in-law learned to make jewelry and stopped drinking and it dramatically changed his life. It's a concentrated-mind and hands-busy situation.

+1
12/28/2011 4:26:51 AM

Well you did good, it's a beautiful piece of jewelry and yes I could see how doing something like this could be therapeutic and help break a bad habit. My guess is it could probably help with quitting smoking as smoking is a lot of hand to mouth habit. For me quitting the habit back in '04 had nothing to do with anything therapeutic, unless you want to call breathing therapeutic. :) After I developed chronic asthma, smoking was out of the question, because when you can't breath you can't smoke, unfortunately. :)

Quote:

Yes, I made that one and went all crazy and made a ton of stuff earlier this year, because I don't go out taking my long walks in snowy weather so that was my February and it went it Spring. My color choices are wild sometimes but I want to see how things look.

I've heard that jewelry-making has helped a lot of people break their bad habits, it actually helps me not to gain the winter weight because it keeps me busy so I'm not gorging on junkfood.

Someone on Facebook once told me his brother-in-law learned to make jewelry and stopped drinking and it dramatically changed his life. It's a concentrated-mind and hands-busy situation.

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/28/2011 4:38:04 AM
Hi Evelyn,
I too quit smoking 26 year ago this January 19. I am so glad I did. It makes a body just seem lighter, huh!

Here is something that could be very useful to many.

The surprising benefits of lemon!

================================
Institute of Health Sciences, 819 N. L.L.C. Charles Street Baltimore , MD 1201.
This is the latest in medicine, effective for cancer!

Read carefully & you be the judge.
Lemon(Citrus) is a miraculous product to kill cancer cells. It is 10,000 times stronger than chemotherapy.
Why do we not know about that? Because there are laboratories interested in making a synthetic version that will bring them huge profits. You can now help a friend in need by letting him/her know that lemon juice is beneficial in preventing the disease. Its taste is pleasant and it does not produce the horrific effects of chemotherapy. How many people will die while this closely guarded secret is kept, so as not to jeopardize the beneficial multimillionaires large corporations? As you know, the lemon tree is known for its varieties of lemons and limes. You can eat the fruit in different ways: you can eat the pulp, juice press, prepare drinks, sorbets, pastries, etc... It is credited with many virtues, but the most interesting is the effect it produces on cysts and tumors. This plant is a proven remedy against cancers of all types. Some say it is very useful in all variants of cancer. It is considered also as an anti microbial spectrum against bacterial infections and fungi, effective against internal parasites and worms, it regulates blood pressure which is too high and an antidepressant, combats stress and nervous disorders.
The source of this information is fascinating: it comes from one of the largest drug manufacturers in the world, says that after more than 20 laboratory tests since 1970, the extracts revealed that:
It destroys the malignant cells in 12 cancers, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreas ... The compounds of this tree showed 10,000 times better than the product Adriamycin, a drug normally used chemotherapeutic in the world, slowing the growth of cancer cells. And what is even more astonishing: this type of therapy with lemon extract only destroys malignant cancer cells and it does not affect healthy cells.

Institute of Health Sciences, 819 N. L.L.C. Cause Street , Baltimore , MD1201
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/28/2011 4:46:19 AM
10_1_136.gifHi Mary Evelyn,
Yes, Kathleen's style is very nice and colorful. Oh, before I forget. Thank you for inviting me to your forum. I have always been interested in Space Exploration (Probably because I've got a lot of it between my ears.) I came across an interesting video. Sit back, relax, have a cup of coffee2686523rab10zfmhd.gifI've got mine, and enjoy.
Hopefully, this comes up right. Now, I can see exploring different planets, however there is one thing that I do not understand. About forty years ago, it was discovered that one of Mar's moons, either Ion or Titan has an atmosphere much like Earth. Therefore, there would be ingredients for life or at least the possibilities of life. Why not explore that further and set up a base camp?
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
12/28/2011 4:46:50 AM

Well no, Myrna, quitting smoking doesn't make me feel lighter. As a matter of fact after I had to quit I gained weight and I'm still fighting to get it off but at least I can breath better.

I may have told you about the orange orchard near where I live and today I finally stopped and bought a dozen oranges called Honey Bell. They are certainly aptly named because they are as sweet as honey and juicy - I had to stand over the sink to eat one because the juice dripped everywhere. I wonder if the compounds in these oranges are anything like the ones in lemons, if so I am in luck aren't I.

PS: Myrna I would never have thought you were ever a smoker. See what I get for thinking. :)

Quote:

Hi Evelyn,
I too quit smoking 26 year ago this January 19. I am so glad I did. It makes a body just seem lighter, huh!

Here is something that could be very useful to many.

The surprising benefits of lemon!

================================
Institute of Health Sciences, 819 N. L.L.C. Charles Street Baltimore , MD 1201.
This is the latest in medicine, effective for cancer!

Read carefully & you be the judge.
Lemon(Citrus) is a miraculous product to kill cancer cells. It is 10,000 times stronger than chemotherapy.
Why do we not know about that? Because there are laboratories interested in making a synthetic version that will bring them huge profits. You can now help a friend in need by letting him/her know that lemon juice is beneficial in preventing the disease. Its taste is pleasant and it does not produce the horrific effects of chemotherapy. How many people will die while this closely guarded secret is kept, so as not to jeopardize the beneficial multimillionaires large corporations? As you know, the lemon tree is known for its varieties of lemons and limes. You can eat the fruit in different ways: you can eat the pulp, juice press, prepare drinks, sorbets, pastries, etc... It is credited with many virtues, but the most interesting is the effect it produces on cysts and tumors. This plant is a proven remedy against cancers of all types. Some say it is very useful in all variants of cancer. It is considered also as an anti microbial spectrum against bacterial infections and fungi, effective against internal parasites and worms, it regulates blood pressure which is too high and an antidepressant, combats stress and nervous disorders.
The source of this information is fascinating: it comes from one of the largest drug manufacturers in the world, says that after more than 20 laboratory tests since 1970, the extracts revealed that:
It destroys the malignant cells in 12 cancers, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreas ... The compounds of this tree showed 10,000 times better than the product Adriamycin, a drug normally used chemotherapeutic in the world, slowing the growth of cancer cells. And what is even more astonishing: this type of therapy with lemon extract only destroys malignant cancer cells and it does not affect healthy cells.

Institute of Health Sciences, 819 N. L.L.C. Cause Street , Baltimore , MD1201
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!