Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Mary Evelyn's Koffee Klatch
12/28/2011 4:54:11 AM

Hi Mike, thanks so much for dropping by and sharing this video with us. Yes space exploration is an interesting subject and just think we lived in the time when the first moon landing was made. Have you ever thought about all the things that have come into being in our lifetime? Mind boggling isn't. Have a good evening and tell Shirley I said hi and I hope she's feeling ok and not in pain.

Quote:
10_1_136.gifHi Mary Evelyn,
Yes, Kathleen's style is very nice and colorful. Oh, before I forget. Thank you for inviting me to your forum. I have always been interested in Space Exploration (Probably because I've got a lot of it between my ears.) I came across an interesting video. Sit back, relax, have a cup of coffee2686523rab10zfmhd.gifI've got mine, and enjoy.

Hopefully, this comes up right. Now, I can see exploring different planets, however there is one thing that I do not understand. About forty years ago, it was discovered that one of Mar's moons, either Ion or Titan has an atmosphere much like Earth. Therefore, there would be ingredients for life or at least the possibilities of life. Why not explore that further and set up a base camp?
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/28/2011 5:06:56 AM
Hi Evelyn,

Congratulations on your new forum and I'd say it's about time you had a forum of your own.

This video has gone viral since being posted on youtube and is quite beautiful and is a great choice to start your forum with. It has 645,993 views since 11/30/11, quite impressive.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Hi friends, after much thought and much urging from some special friends, I have decided to start my own forum and I would like to extend an invitation to all my old and new friends to come join in the fun. To participate there are only a couple of rules and those are no ads or no new threads, please, because they will be deleted.
Have you ever seen an article or maybe a video you wanted to share but just didn't know where to post it? Maybe you have a hint or hints that could in some way make life easier for someone or maybe there is something going on in your city or even your family you would like to share. Well that is what this forum is intended for and this is the place to post whatever you would like.
I look forward to getting to know a lot more about everyone, whether you've been here a while or just now joined.
The following video is just one example of something, that after I watched it, I wanted to share and hopefully others will enjoy it as much as I did.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+1
12/28/2011 5:14:43 AM

They were great videos weren't they Kathleen. When I was growing up the brand of coffee we drank was called JFG, not sure if it was a regional brand or not but it was roasted, ground and packaged in Knoxville TN, just up the road from where we lived.Though to my knowledge it has not been made there for several years but the big JFG sign was still there until recently and this video from the Knoxville News Sentinel tells the story about why it's not there now. I haven't drank it in years myself but I think it's still being made somewhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpHDBHEfOgg

Quote:

Hi Myrna and Mike,

I watched the videos! Looks like this could be an all-night place! I wonder where that dog video was filmed, I'd like to hike all thru there. I'm also a big fan of lemon and all citrus, I recently realized I have skincreams in all citrus fragrances, lemon, orange, lime, and grapefruit, I should mix them all together someday. My cat won't sit with me if I smell like lemon or orange skincream :( I don't use the lime or grapefruit very often.

Mike, I often wonder if there really is life on other planets, or UFOs, why they'd come to earth and abduct people...I don't think they would. Why would they? If they could get here, they must be much more intelligent than earthlings, so why would they abduct anyone who's less intelligent than they are? Just my opinion as an idiotic earthling, LOL.

Coffee, anyone? I found a tin coffee can in my basement just like the ones at the end of this commercial, and some old 1950 papers in the crawlspace down there, when movie tickets were 39 cents.

+0
12/28/2011 5:19:39 AM

Hi Peter, thank you ever so much and it's turning out to be a lot of fun.

Since it is now morning in Israel, have a wonderful day. :)

Shalom

Quote:
Hi Evelyn,

Congratulations on your new forum and I'd say it's about time you had a forum of your own.

This video has gone viral since being posted on youtube and is quite beautiful and is a great choice to start your forum with. It has 645,993 views since 11/30/11, quite impressive.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Hi friends, after much thought and much urging from some special friends, I have decided to start my own forum and I would like to extend an invitation to all my old and new friends to come join in the fun. To participate there are only a couple of rules and those are no ads or no new threads, please, because they will be deleted.
Have you ever seen an article or maybe a video you wanted to share but just didn't know where to post it? Maybe you have a hint or hints that could in some way make life easier for someone or maybe there is something going on in your city or even your family you would like to share. Well that is what this forum is intended for and this is the place to post whatever you would like.
I look forward to getting to know a lot more about everyone, whether you've been here a while or just now joined.
The following video is just one example of something, that after I watched it, I wanted to share and hopefully others will enjoy it as much as I did.

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/28/2011 5:22:10 AM

This will probably be my last post of tonight...this was a fantastic start! You have over 100 views already, wow! I forgot to mention your video in the first post, I did watch it and then got befuddled with not being able to post the photo I was trying to post. Thanks because I have a lot of military family, luckily not a wife of an active-duty soldier, but have had nephews and a good friend on active duty.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!