Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The best part of my day
11/13/2011 7:30:11 PM

Yes,

Flash up to date.

I am back on IE however as there was a problem with Firefox.

Oh well.

No time to find out at present.

Roger

+0
Robert Vaughan

270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/17/2011 6:40:23 PM
Hi Roger,

The Best Part Of Day Was ...........

From the Moment I woke Up, Until I went to Bed, I was so Grateful for my Health and Having the Opportunity to Enjoy Life.

Let me Tell you all, that it does NOT Matter a Hoot about Being Successful, Having a Lot of Money, Driving a Big Car, Living in a Mansion, or Where you Went for your Holiday !!!.

If You have Your Health, then that is worth MORE than ANY of Those Things.

Ask Anyone who is Suffering, Endures Pain, and Stress, or has a Terminal Illness, and EVERYONE of them will Tell You The Same.

Having been close to Losing My Life Last Year, I can VOUCH for what I am Saying.

If you are Fortunate Enough to Have Your HEALTH and All The Other Things, then you are Extremely Blessed. Treasure It, and NEVER take It For Granted.

Sincerely

Bob Vaughan U.K.
Adlander Plus/Gold Member.

Robert D Vaughan
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/17/2011 8:12:51 PM

What a wonderfully positive posting Robert.

Thank you.

I hope to have many more positive folk drop in.

Roger

+0
Agnes Kivuvani

299 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/22/2011 10:04:16 PM
The best part of my day was when I learned that I am on a contest at http://MPBContest.com/twinsbiz

Please help me win the contest by answering 5 questions at http://MPBContest.com/twinsbiz

Thanks,
Agnes - Certified eBusiness Consultant ==> Call me at 240-481-5648
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/5/2011 4:55:18 AM

Hi Roger,

My yesterday (and this morning's catcapades) were made by...

a new uniquely neighborhood fastfood place, but it's not the usual...they make regular food and deliver it fast!

I've always dreamed of delivery of burgers, fries, onion rings, baked chicken, macaroni, potato salad, and now there's a place near here that makes that stuff and brings it to us within 20 minutes! Amazing! We ordered barbecued ribs yesterday and fries, it was fantastic! They also deliver rootbeer floats and orange floats. Real food, American favorites, dinner delivery is finally breaking free from the pizza-only world. Great! Finally! Best part is, they'll make your order in any way you can imagine, triple decker everything burgers, or an entire rack of ribs with all pickles on the side, and no other side dishes if thats what you want, whatever you say, they'll bring it as if all orders sound totally normal...lol...and the delivery man was jolly like a young Santa, a true enjoyer of food, probably!

Then woke up this morning to a trail of rib bones the cats had strewn around...of course :)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!