Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
The best part of my day
10/25/2011 9:37:36 PM

The best part of my day

This forum is here as a record, as a reminder and most of all as a source of inspiration to others.

Let's hear what made your day today.

All over facebook and other social networks people post trivia about the day like, "Today I got all of my ironing completed" or "Yipee, I have just made a lovely cake" or " My best ever golf round"

SO

Let us hear your best happening of the day. Even on a bad day there can be good moments.

We are looking forward to hearing your gossip and trivia.

Make the world go around a little easier.

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The best part of my day
10/25/2011 9:43:31 PM

I will start things off.

We had unexpected rain showers. The showers put an end to my plans BUT I sat down with an elderly lady and spent a lovely two hours just talking. Just talking about THINGS.

It was just a lovely end to the day.

Your turn.

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/25/2011 10:23:17 PM

Hi Roger,

I have a friend who's a truck driver and not allowed to use the cellphone while driving, so there have been times when he actually pulls over to the side of the road for nearly half-hour conversations if I just call about "nothingness" to say HI, no matter what time of day it is or if he's really busy and running hours behind. That's greatness and a gift.

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/26/2011 12:07:19 AM
Hi Roger, thanks for the invitation. I've not had anything spectacular happen to me today. I woke up early, and went to bed late last night. But there is one good thing that happened today... and that is I woke up to a new day where the sun has shone all day long, the temp was 84F and the wind was not blowing. I have a few aches and pains, yes, we probably all do, the older we get, but let's be thankful for the pains we don't have. I'm thankful for every smile I see, for every kind word I hear, and just a simple hello, how's your day going makes it special to me.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!