Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The best part of my day
10/30/2011 5:59:44 PM
Quote:

That was excellent, Roger!

I imagine you're a very good church singer also. That was probably only the second time I've ever listened to anyone on Singsnap.

This has definitely been a recent time of making lemonade from unexpected lemons of life.

I hope your life is going better, family and health issues, have a great Sunday & upcoming November.

What's going well today? The sun came out on Michigan yesterday & today, and my ex-mom-in-law said HI to me over the phone after moving back up here from Florida, and my ex-husband got a cat (one of his mom's 7 cats), and the grocery store didn't cost as much as I thought it would today...even with Halloween candy, additional winter items, and supplies for my cats. (USA seems to have more cats than people) on the "bad" side, one of my cats chewed thru a loaf of bread overnight, and they don't just eat 1 slice as people do, she chewed on the edges of about 8 slices, so the outdoor squirrels/chipmunks/birds get to finish eating those. Good day for everyone :)

Great day Kathleen,

It's the little things that are good.

Still challenged but BOY have I learned a lot.

Out of horror can come beauty.

More info soon.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/1/2011 8:41:33 PM

The best part of my day was the naughty burger that I HAD TO HAVE.

I had to visit a hotel to sort a family booking and there was a McDonalds next door.

I had to have one. I resisted the fries.

IT WAS NICE THOUGH. YUM

+0
11/1/2011 10:00:50 PM
One of the best parts of my day is when my grandson came through the door with a smile on his face and hug for me as he said "hi, grandma". Later we take him to scouts, so more is to come.
Florine George Find Your Dream Phone:636-475-4153 E-Mail: florine.george@gmail.com
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/1/2011 11:27:23 PM
BEST DAYS has to do with cats!! The 2 little foster kittens that we gave up for adoption yes, they GOT HOMES!! Our 3 girl cats didn't like the babies very much and our house is too little for 5 cats. So we took them to the humane society.

Billy and Barney were brothers and we had hoped they would get adopted to same family. But they were adopted a few days apart, to good homes! Thank you God for taking care of our kittens.
Pat
p.s. nice topic roger, thank you for the invitation.
HUGS !!!

Billy ... http://www.oregonhumane.org/adopt/adopted_detail.asp?AnimalID=115465

ADOPTED: 10/25/2011 Name: Billy Code Number: 115465

Type: Kitten Breed: Domestic Medium Hair
Pattern:
Buff Color: Buff/Tabby

Description:

This adorable kitten is shy with new people and situations. The important thing will be to create a feeling of safety for him by letting him settle in one room of your home with everything he needs: food, water, toys and a litter box. Interact with him during this time so he gets used to you being a part of his new life. Billy will need toys, time with you, but most of all he will need your patience and love to blossom to his full potential.

The adoption fee includes spay/neuter, microchip ID, collar and OHS I.D. tag, initial vaccines, one month pet insurance, courtesy veterinarian exam, and plenty of post adoption support!

Barney
... http://www.oregonhumane.org/adopt/adopted_detail.asp?animalID=115464

ADOPTED:
10/30/2011
Name: Barnie Code Number: 115464

Type: Kitten Breed: Domestic Medium Hair
Pattern:
Brown Tabby Color: Brown Tabby/Unknown

Description:

This adorable kitten is shy with new people and situations. The important thing will be to create a feeling of safety for him by letting him settle in one room of your home with everything he needs: food, water, toys and a litter box. Interact with him during this time so he gets used to you being a part of his new life. Barnie will need toys, time with you, but most of all he will need your patience and love to blossohis full m to potential.

The adoption fee includes spay/neuter, microchip ID, collar and OHS I.D. tag, initial vaccines, one month pet insurance, courtesy veterinarian exam, and plenty of post adoption support!

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/1/2011 11:34:53 PM
oh that was really lovely.
pat

Quote:

Out of the worst of weeks come miracles.

I cannot reveal more yet but the title of this song says it all.

Roger

Listen and see what I mean

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c38551edc

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0