Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheryl Maples

39965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The best part of my day
10/26/2011 2:44:59 AM
Hi Roger,

Today it did not rain! The sun was even out a few times today and that's an event!

The hummingbirds are fed and have been really busy at the feeders. I think it is nesting season for the Anna's, and the Rufous have gone south. The chickadees, housefinches, goldfinches, and nuthatches are happy I put sunflower seeds out for them. They all keep me and our indoor cats entertained.

Thanks,

Cheryl

Cheryl Maples, LMT Catch Your Dream 727-504-4721 cheryl.maples@gmail.com https://cherylmaples.myitworks.com/ultimatemakeover
+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/26/2011 12:00:04 PM

Interesting forum

Off to work this morning.

I'll Be Back

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/26/2011 9:56:09 PM
Quote:

Hi Roger,

I have a friend who's a truck driver and not allowed to use the cellphone while driving, so there have been times when he actually pulls over to the side of the road for nearly half-hour conversations if I just call about "nothingness" to say HI, no matter what time of day it is or if he's really busy and running hours behind. That's greatness and a gift.

That is fabulous.

That is genuine friendship.

Repect.

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/26/2011 9:57:45 PM
Quote:
Hi Roger,

Today it did not rain! The sun was even out a few times today and that's an event!

The hummingbirds are fed and have been really busy at the feeders. I think it is nesting season for the Anna's, and the Rufous have gone south. The chickadees, housefinches, goldfinches, and nuthatches are happy I put sunflower seeds out for them. They all keep me and our indoor cats entertained.

Thanks,

Cheryl

That is lovely.

The everyday comforting things are so important.

Thank you for sharing.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/26/2011 9:59:48 PM

Quote:
Hi Roger, thanks for the invitation. I've not had anything spectacular happen to me today. I woke up early, and went to bed late last night. But there is one good thing that happened today... and that is I woke up to a new day where the sun has shone all day long, the temp was 84F and the wind was not blowing. I have a few aches and pains, yes, we probably all do, the older we get, but let's be thankful for the pains we don't have. I'm thankful for every smile I see, for every kind word I hear, and just a simple hello, how's your day going makes it special to me.

You are a good friend and I love to hear that the every day happenings are a pleasure. A beautiful day is worth celebrating.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!