Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Vote for the 253rd POTW
10/15/2010 9:05:36 PM
Bill and John, If you login the pop up goes away from experience.

I believe that this is overblown.

All the nominees are mostly unknown to the majority of us.

The few that are flaming these persons are blustering over someone using the facilities to do what they were intended for. ADVERTISE

It also has been suggested some of the advertising crowd and other newer members should be featured and this is how you receive them?!!!?

If I were an outsider looking in I would be laughing my butt off and turn tail and go the other way. Congratulations folks.

Having a few sour people deciding who and what businesses are legitimate in forums they do not own and operate is such a turn off for new eyes to our community, it is so sad.

If you feel so strongly about something, then start your own forum and blast away and invite conversation if you like.

Don't go around chasing people off of other people's forums, it ain't your place. Plain and simple. Another lesson I LEARNED HERE!

But running around blasting ads people post, that were invited in threads where those ads are requested is plain and simply rude, callous and childish behavior.

At least that is what I have been told and shown in my own long time here. So why is it okay now, for these flamers to flame?

Where is the LOVE everyone talks about here? Is it showing?

My reply is based off the many years of experiences, good and bad, here. I have to ask if you are following the example that you expect others to follow, or are you just mouthing the words?

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2010 4:24:17 AM
Hello All,

Thanks for the feedback.

On Monday I will make post with some of the ideas how we can further minimize spam here.

For John regarding pop-up at the bottom of the screen. You can hide this pop-up permanently if you click on the link in the pop-up and fill out three step wizard and accept free version of the offer. This is the only way you can get rid of this pop-up. Of course you can also accept one of the paid options. :)

No amount of voting will get rid of it :)

And no we didn't go to your voting poll and selected illogical to you option. There is only one Ip we all use and voting poll allows only one vote per ip. I hope you were joking when you said this.

For all those who are tired from wrestling over last couple of days, here is one suggestion how you can recover over the weekend.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

SQUIRREL

Bogdan Fiedur

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2010 4:25:51 AM
Good Luck to everyone!

My Vote is in!

Beth

+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2010 4:30:55 AM
there is one who has been here at Adland for a long time! I voted for him... I didn't even take the time to look at who the others were...

When I was new here, I did not know who the nominees were and I was able to decide who to vote for...

Just vote! if you don't know who to vote for: Don't vote!

it's really simple!
Beth

+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2010 4:34:42 AM
http://www.shops.b-bro.net/images/product/250/44.jpghttp://www.shops.b-bro.net/images/product/250/44.jpg

Ring Chimes for solace and peace

If you go to this link ... you can hear them! lovely!
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=free+jpg+images+wind+chimes&sk=&simid=272123439070#focal=93b6046d5432262b5588b20220a07f9d&furl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shops.b-bro.net%2Fimages%2Fproduct%2F250%2F44.jpg

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!