Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bob
Bob Needham

115 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time Again For The Feature Of The Week aka POTW (23rd Edition)!
12/29/2005 12:17:08 AM
Uh... Hi Sheila, I'm fine thank you, how about you? I think I can help with you trying to find the place to vote. The best thing to do is become a friend of John Sanchez. He starts the forums when a new vote is starting, so then you will always be aware. Or look for any post of his, and you will find some links in his signature. Or, you see that tag up in the top right corner, it says "Forums" if you click on that you will get a page that lists all the groups. Click on the group that says "Power Members". Now, you will see a whole bunch of forum titles, you want the one that says "Goodwill Ambassador's Forum". Once you click on that you will find the latest installment of the vote options. Or if it's easier just click here. Thanks for coming by, Sheila, I hope I was helpful. All the best in 2006. Bob
+0
Larry Anderson

2606 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/29/2005 8:52:39 AM
Hi Bob Happy New Year congratulations on being Person of the Week
Larry Anderson 1st vice president http://www.whaspllc.com Get what you want but want what you get Wherever you go-there you are Skpe ID:larryeanderson
+0
Bob
Bob Needham

115 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/29/2005 10:02:25 PM
Thanks Larry, And the same to you... the Happy New year part. I found out the link for Francine's song isn't working anymore, so I've got a new one. Same song, just a different link. http://tinyurl.com/7bph7 I hope that works for everyone. It is a good song, she wrote the words and music to all her songs. This one is kinda tropical, which seems righ. All the best. Bob
+0
Paul Underwood

73 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/1/2006 6:26:23 AM
CONGRATULATIONS BOB. A great achievment. May 2006 bring you and your family even more greater rewards in love, health, happiness and success.:)
+0
Bob
Bob Needham

115 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/1/2006 10:50:10 AM
Thanks Paul, That's very nice of you. Same to you and yours. Bob
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!