Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time Again For The Feature Of The Week aka POTW (23rd Edition)!
12/28/2005 2:07:19 PM
Hi John, Thanks for your vote of confidence. I have been nominated... much to my surprise, but I suppose the others were more popular and well liked. I will be here for a while and maybe that day will come. Who knows? I may make the list again one day. HAPPY NEWW YEAR!! Peace to you and yours, John, Leon
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/28/2005 2:58:32 PM
Congratulations Bob. Lately, it seems like everytime I turn around, there you are! Well this explains it all! You are very deserving of the POTW.
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/28/2005 3:49:38 PM
Hi John. I am so Happy for Bob. He is such a Wonderful Person to know and he has a Great Sense of Humor, Like you said. His Windfall Program is Great! I Know he would Love to see More Players Joining in. CONGRATULATIONS BOB! You deserve this Honor. Your Wife has a Beautiful Voice by the Way. Thank You for sharing that with us. :) Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
12/28/2005 4:24:52 PM
WTG Bob, It's good to see a neighbor be recognized in this friendly community. You deserve the attention and I always enjoy reading your posts. Jack
+0
Bob
Bob Needham

115 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/28/2005 4:46:06 PM
WOW!!! It's so nice to hear feom all of you! You all make me feel so pleased to be part of this cyber home. Dave Young, I really got to spend more time with you. You are one of the funny guys here. Thanks for the warm wishes. Craftie, Thanks for visiting, I can always count on you to pop in and add a post. Lisa Lu/Lee, You have made me more money on the internet than anybody else, with your recommendation of 12DailyPro. I believe you were one of the very first to promote it. Now everybody is in it. Cheri, ahh mon amour, la belle Cheri, que est que Je faire sans toi? I have so enjoyed your Word Games, and the rapport we share. You are a gem! Leon, That is an amazing post. Thank you for such kind words! You too, will definitely have your day in the spotlight, because there is no one more deserving and "real" than you. I am proud to consider you my friend. Winston, I am so pleased to be getting to know you through Linda's forums. You are definitely my kinda guy! Shelly, You are an inspiration to me. You are always upbeat and resourceful, and I am happy we are friends. I am so pleased you were able to listen to Francine's song, she is thrilled you like it. Hi Jack, (I never tire of saying that!) Your contribution to any forums you post in are always thought provoking and worthwhile. Glad your with us. Thank you! This is quite a humbling exercise folks, and I appreciate all the kind words and wishes. Plus my invitation requests are snowballing! Bob
+0