Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time Again For The Feature Of The Week aka POTW (23rd Edition)!
12/28/2005 8:50:21 PM
Hi John, Love and blessings to you as well! CONGRATS TO BOB! Looks like you grew up surrounded by some beautiful countryside. You also have a beautiful woman by your side. I could not listen to her recording for some reason but I bet it is wonderful. Making sure our deceased loved ones have a special resting place is a very honorable position. I think that is wonderful! Hey, Bob, maybe the next POTW will be a Billy Bob, LOL! Enjoy your week and God Bless! Marion :-)
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
12/28/2005 9:34:53 PM
Hi Friends, I am spending most of my time at another site, working on my writing, but when I saw one of my all time AdLand favorites, I had to stop and say congratulations. Bob is one of the sweetest, kindest, funniest, and most giving people we have here. He is an unsung hero of sorts, humble and unassuming. I could not think of a better choice than Bob, for POTW, or any other honor we have to offer. WAY TO GO, BOB!!! You deserve this honor. It is an honor to call you a friend. May the new year brng you blessings and joy. Coffeehound says congrats as well. Linda
+0
Bob
Bob Needham

115 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/28/2005 9:51:18 PM
Hi Marion, Thank you so much for the kind words. I have a confession, that pic of "High River" is not actually of High River. It's a pic I found on the net of the "image" I wanted to portray of High River. That being that it's a one horse little country town. (The picture of Francine is a picture of Francine!) And yes I agree with you, I like my job, and I take pride in the grounds and the service we provide. All the best in the new year. Bob
+0
Bob
Bob Needham

115 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/28/2005 10:11:42 PM
Hi Linda, Oh Stop! No, I'm kidding, Go on! lol Talk about favorites! Linda I am so glad that we have become friends, I like everything about you. You keep on writing! For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of reading some of Linda's work... make it a point! I'm not the first to say it, she's a jewel. Linda I hope that 2006 brings you and Coffee all the wealth, health and joy you can put up with. Oh and bone up a bit on your geography trivia! lol Bob xx
+0
12/28/2005 10:52:15 PM
I want to vote but cant find the exact link Help
+0