Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bob
Bob Needham

115 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time Again For The Feature Of The Week aka POTW (23rd Edition)!
12/27/2005 11:23:30 AM
Good morning, I hope everone had a GREAT christmas! Thanks for coming by. LaNell, (or L.G. as I like to call her.) You've got style! From the very first time we chatted, I thought you were "cool". James, That's very nice of you to say. I have sent you an invitation of friendship. Lisa, Thank you, It's always nice to hear from you. I think you are just the cutest little networker around! Michael Caron, one of the best! I am glad to know you Mike, I don't know how Shirley copes with you! Keep up the inconquerable spirit that is so clearly inside you. Sylvia, Thank you, and I guess you're right! I am the last POTW of 2006. Is that good or bad? I'm glad to meet you, (I have seen you around), I have sent an invitation to you. Talk at ya later! Bob
+0
12/27/2005 1:14:11 PM
LOL 8) Hello Bob! Do you see what you started with your Bobo statement, I should have known Michael would be the one to say something about it. I think we ought to host a roast for Michael and let all his friends pick on him. What do you think Bob? LOL :-) Take care my friend! :-) John Blog’s Forums Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
12/27/2005 1:46:54 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hello again Bob! 8) The AdlandPro staff must be behind on their work because of the holidays; I say this because I see your photo isn't up yet. Hopefully they will have it up before the end of the day. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ John Blog’s Forums Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
Dave Young

151 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/27/2005 4:39:05 PM
Hello Bob, Congratulations on you winning the POTW week honour. You are very deserving with all your contributions and keep up the great work. Well done. May you and your family have a prosperous New Year. Happy holidays,
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/28/2005 11:37:04 AM
Congratulations Bob John Thanks for the invite Linda
+0