Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: INNER CIRCLE-U R INVITED :))
8/30/2010 2:51:05 PM
Quote:
Quote:

Sorry friends,

been gone away for a while :)

ever since my birthday 29th July, its been one birthday after another at office, it was my boss Jenny's birthday yesterday. So you can imagine, shopping for gifts, parties treats n stuff....phew....I'm tired of eating...one day it was chinese, another day Italian, Indian and so on...Last weekend landed up with foodpoisoning n didn't make it to work for 2 days :( ....I've piled on pounds in the last 10 days now have to work doubly to take them off lol !

Hopefully we are done with birthdays for now and life can go back to being normal :))

Thank you for coming by here....always luv to see you all here n having fun n the banter that goes on.

hugz

Pauline

Pauline, don't forget we still have the Never Ending Party going on!!

Sorry you are not feeling well, those are yukky things to have with fever and sore throat.

Get well soon!!

Sara

THANKS Sara :)

Pray your day is going good...

hugz

Pauline

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/30/2010 2:55:15 PM

Quote:
Hi Pauline,
I hope that you are feeling better. I would like to share a true story that happened just recently.
As you all know, Shirley and I have not been doing so well money wise. Our food ran out before the end of the month this month. We have been getting by on soup and crackers. Last evening, we used the last of our frozen chicken, the last of our vegetables, and the last of our pasta. As we were eating, Shirley asked, "Honey, what are we going to do until the first?" I replied, "Pray." As we were finishing up our meal, a knock came on the door. I opened the door and our upstairs neighbor was holding several bags in her hand. She had purchased some food that her family didn't like. She asked if we could use them. With tears in my eyes I said, "We sure could." They were Turkey meals, turkey, brocolli, and stuffing. These were the steam meals that you steam in the micro wave. There were seven meals all together. This morning, our next door neighbor, 94 year old Mildred knocked at the door, Shirley opened the door and Mildred was standing there with a chair with wheels on it and a box. Mildred asked if we could use some extra food. Coffe, Butter, Corn on the Cob, Sausage, a couple cans of soup, and Tuna Fish. We are no longer worried about how we will make it to the first.
I had been quite upset that none of the organizations that are suppose to help, would. Plus, even though we are at the lowest level that we have ever been, our rent has been raised almost one hundred dollars a month. I just decided to put my hatred aside and just do the best I could. GOD Answered our prayers. Next month may be the same, however I will keep my ill feelings at bay, and just do the best that I can.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com

Hello Mike,

I am doing good now...thanks for asking my friend. Glad to hear prayers are being answered. I am still praying for your situation to improve. Did pass on your address to some friends to see if they could help you...well....haven't heard from them ever since...thats the world all over again huh ??

Keep the faith ...I know its easier said than done but do it all the same....:)

blessings to you both

Pauline

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/30/2010 3:03:03 PM

Quote:
I think I have been doing to much.My leg is really hurting and I have a fever. and heart burn just terrible.trying to do a lot on my own to give stephan some rest.I think I am suffereng for it it has not been 6 weeks yet.they said it would take 3or 4 month to get better.and I went to the store to get food yesterday with stephan, to much walking on my leg , to day I am suffering for it.my leg feels like it is on fire. I hope it is ok . my sugar level went up this moring. hope it comes back down.but because of the surgery they said it would go up and down for awhile.I am cold and I have a fever. well I better go lay down, my bed is right be side me so easy to get in it.but my real bed is in another room.but this is the one I can get in and out right now.makes it easy for me for the computer.hugs karen.Stephan will be the POTM next so please make him feel welcome. he has taken really good care of me, don't know what would of done with out him karen

Karen hun, you need to do what is must in order to heal properly !!!! Dont over do or else you will pay by way of prolonged suffering. I had an arthoscopy done on my left knee about 8 years ago...was grounded for a month...boy did I enjoy that one month of rest....as my life usually was one hectic run a round at that time...lol ..But in the process got to spend lots of quality time with the boys...as they had to tend on me n do cooking for themselves LOL....it was fun and a month passed by real quickly...I healed perfectly and have never gone back to the doctor for my knees ever since.... !!!!!! Jogging aerobics, swimming etc; all done easily even now...praise God for that :)) So I hope n pray you will give yourself the time to heal and heal real good n fast :))!!!

hugz

Pauline

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/30/2010 3:06:08 PM

Quote:
How is everyone doing? Sorry I haven't been here in a while. I have a broken computer and waiting for a part. I am using Mom's computer now.

Love and big hugs.
Barb :)

Aaaaaw sorry 'bout your broke computer Barbs, we miss u when u can't be seen around here girl :) glad you could use dear Mom's 'puter n get here to post !

hugz n much luv

Pauline

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/30/2010 4:05:26 PM

THIS IS SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL KAREN !!!!! you never cease to amaze me lady :) on one hand you say you are in great pain and you SING !!!!!! awesome are you !!! Pray for you dearest friend....that you receive the healing that you so deserve !!

hugz n more hugz

Pauline

+0