Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: INNER CIRCLE-U R INVITED :))
8/30/2010 4:07:53 AM
Hi Roger,
I know that you would do anything in your powers. Actually, the reason that I relayed that story was to let people know that GOD is continually performing miracles. Shirley and I had no idea where our next meal was coming from, but GOD did. What is fortunate for all of us is that even if we decide to give up on HIM, he will never give up on me.
When we did have extra money I enjoyed cooking all types of meals. One night I cooked an English Pot Roast. It was suppose to be a New England Pot Roast, but I burned the meat.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/30/2010 5:24:08 AM
How is everyone doing? Sorry I haven't been here in a while. I have a broken computer and waiting for a part. I am using Mom's computer now.

Love and big hugs.
Barb :)
+0
8/30/2010 2:04:47 PM

God answers prayers!! Michael, I told you this some months back. I could not send you help but I have been praying for you and Shirley as I am sure many others have.

Thank you for sharing the story and giving God thanks. I had some chill bumps while reading and I know that God sends 'Angels' to do His work. I am so happy you got what you needed, just when you needed it!! Praise the Good Lord!

Now, rest assured He will continue to take care of you, as well as all of us who call on him for help.

Blessings,

Sara

+0
8/30/2010 2:07:42 PM

Karen, you might be rushing things so please try to have a little more patience and let your body heal itself. Yes, I know Stephan has been a Godsend to you during this time as probably many others, but I am sure you would do the same for him.

We look forward to Stephan being FOTM for September.

Now rest and let the healing continue.

Love,

Sara

+0
8/30/2010 2:20:16 PM

Quote:
How is everyone doing? Sorry I haven't been here in a while. I have a broken computer and waiting for a part. I am using Mom's computer now.

Love and big hugs.
Barb :)

Barb, we send our loving prayers to 'heal' your computer! No joke here, I have sat here and prayed that mine would work! Have any of you done that??

Hope your Mom is doing okay and so glad you can be there with her. Our prayers go out to the both of you.

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!