Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Karen Gigikos

1410 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: INNER CIRCLE-U R INVITED :))
8/30/2010 7:44:21 PM
Pauline how is your throat now, I hope you are feeling better. I hate beening sick. just like every one else. I remember taking care of my husband with cancer for three years and at the same time taken care of my mothers needs be side the nursing home she was in bad. I took her out of it long story ant at the same time I has a strnt put into my heart. so I guess I can handle a knee I hope. beside having two brothers die of cancer and a stepdaughter at 36 a year before her father my husband die and there is more but.and now two strnts in my heart.I have had about 30 some surgerys . and the lord goes into the operating room with me each time holding my hand.and i know I am safe.hugs karen
karen gigikos / black belt grannyHobbies
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/31/2010 2:50:20 PM
Karen Karen Karen you are awesome my friend...and I must say quick.... :) this is beautiful thank you doing it with me :) you sure brought lots of smiles to my face :) : ) :) :) THANK YOU !!!
+0
8/31/2010 4:04:16 PM

Thank you Pauline for your continued support of the POTW. We have a tie right now for this week! Need some more votes friends!

Sara

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/4/2010 7:28:48 AM
Quote:
my gown for the ball, on sing snap
QaNN-118-1.jpg picture by kareblblt

about as small when I was 18 years old lol.

Wonderful.

Keep dancing

+0
9/4/2010 2:25:04 PM

Karen, what songs do you have in the contest? I listened to Pauline's this morning "Keep it Between the Lines". Pauline you look like a teenager in that one. You will have to post the link, I don't have it right now.

It has turned much cooler here in Kansas and there is definitely a feel of Fall in the air. This week I have completed another poetry book. Now, I feel I must complete my devotional/inspirational book that has been in the making for more years than I want to count!

Anyone having pictures to post you are welcome to post them in Expressions of Nature forum.

Have a great long weekend!

Sara

+0