Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: POTW Feedback
10/9/2010 1:47:06 PM

An attempt to get new members involved will be happenng on forum "Welcome New Adlandpro Members". First is to introduce them to the nominees, visit their profiles and add them to their friends list. Next is to let them know about the POTW forum and how to find where to vote.

I have been here 5 years, and believe it or not I had to ask where to find the page for voting. Remember that most of us Adlandpro users are not computer savy of my generation.The new system installed while I was gone left me out in the cold for POTW involvement. If an ol timer can't find it how does a new person find it while still trying to figure out their profile stuff and how to invite friends. Hopefully this guidance will bring them here to your forum.

+0
10/15/2010 1:59:02 AM
Quote:

Question:DO YOU BELIEVE ALL OF THE CURRENT NOMINES' HAVE A POSATIVE INFLUENCE ON ADLAND PRO?

Rick Corliss 10/14/10

Absolutely not Rick!! I nominated Sara Storey. I will vouch for that. James Mckenzie has been here before. Jessie Veal I do not know anything about and we are not friends yet. As far as Francisco Dejesus, NO! I have been in discussion with him this week and all he wants to do is spam forums and profiles with his ads. I am sorry but he will not listen to any advice.

I want you all to know this as I am very supportive of POTW. I have been absent for 2 days due to personal reasons.

I am as concerned as some of you are.

With love, blessings and hopes for better times,

Sara

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/15/2010 1:25:17 PM
Hi Rick-great question. I have to second Sara's comments.
Sometimes I don't know the nominees, but it is a really good opportunity to get a look at people who have a lot of potential.
Some will rise to the task at hand and others (first initial "F") will not, or at least take a longer time to 'get with the program'.
I liked Barry's response a few posts back that the members pretty much take care of the 'undesirables' and they move on in time.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!