Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
4/29/2010 2:18:16 PM

Dear Luis,

True, Golden Age has arrived. But, we got to be very WELL prepared to receive this with TRUE LOVE and peace.

All facts given by you are really very interesting. I am going through the facts. Thanks a lot. More to come I hope. Many scientists are yet to learn more from our ancient Vedas in Sanskrit. Everything necessary for us to live in love and peace is there in them.

Love and regards

Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/1/2010 9:29:22 PM
Quote:

Dear Luis,

True, Golden Age has arrived. But, we got to be very WELL prepared to receive this with TRUE LOVE and peace.

All facts given by you are really very interesting. I am going through the facts. Thanks a lot. More to come I hope. Many scientists are yet to learn more from our ancient Vedas in Sanskrit. Everything necessary for us to live in love and peace is there in them.

Love and regards

Rajaram S.K.

Dear Rajaram,

I agree, most scientists would benefit from reading your ancient Vedas, the only reservoir in the world where the primordial tradition has been preserved intact through the vicissitudes of the ages. What I am not so sure, however, is whether we can prepare to receive the New Age in true Love and Peace all by ourselves. I am afraid that if we don't have divine help in this, namely a leader from above - the yuga avatara in the Sanskrit terminology - to put order on this Earth with regard to the love and peace that we are supposed to live in, and only then show us the way to it, a Golden Age proper cannot be inaugurated.

A question that always intrigued me was, what is it that made the Vedic tradition the only appropriate to keep the sacred knowledge through the ages? A first, obvious answer was because it is the oldest, but then, what is the difference between the Vedic religion and the other great religious forms that appeared later on? I guess the answer is, every age has the religion that is just appropriate to the people that is born in it and if the people of the first, golden age was the highest as to moral principles, then the emphasis did not have to be placed on the love of God as was the case, for example, with Judaism or on the love of your neighbor with Christianity, but on the teaching itself - one that is more of a post-grade by comparison - as they already had LOVE ingrained in them as a pre-requisite.

With Love and Blessings,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2010 2:26:56 AM
Dear Friends,

Let me present now a pretty informative article that for its great interest will surely appeal all of you. I am glad to tell you that unlike many other pages circulating everywhere on the Internet, this one has very clear what is what in the matter of scientific data. Also, the figures related to the lengths of the most relevant cosmic cycles are the ones approved by tradition, which confers the whole article a seal of genuine scientific approval. Finally, the fact that it incorporates information which not only belongs to the ancients' knowledge of the zodiacal cycle but is also connected with more recent developments concerning it somehow complement my own data on the cycle of precession of the equinoxes (view here).

Thank you,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

Has the Age of Aquarius Arrived?
Precession of the Equinoxes
by Naomi Bennett

Until recently, the Greek Hipparchus, was given the credit for discovering the procession of the equinoxes. This 25,920 cycle is the foundation for the Age of Pisces which by modern measurement puts each age as 2,160 years long. The procession causes the fixed stars to rise and set against the earth’s solar years so that at the first day of spring, which is the spring equinox, the constellation of Aries no longer rises but the constellation of Pisces does now. In contrast, the Egyptians started their year at the summer solstice when the constellation Orion rose with the sun to mark the beginning of the flooding of the Nile.

With more insightful study of ancient myths and Egyptian temples, texts and myths, it now appears that the Egyptians priests knew and measured the procession back to the old kingdom and there are hints that this knowledge went back to the Age of Gemini which ended somewhere near 6,140 BC.

In 1895, John Lockyer, the British Astronomer Royal, wrote The Dawn of Astronomy where he visited and measured most of the Egyptian temples to prove their alignment to fixed stars and their realignment every 400 years to compensate for the precession. He was highly disregarded in his time but recognized for his original thinking in the 70’s.

Schwaller de Lubicz showed that the Zodiac of Dendera in the Temple of Hathor (around 100 BC) was actually a time clock measurement that marked the procession of the equinoxes from the Age of Pisces back to the Age of Taurus which started in 4380 BC by his calculations. Schwaller estimated the Age of Pisces to begin near 60 BC and the Age of Aquarius to begin at 2100 AD.

Dr. Giorgio de Santillana, historian and author of Hamlet’s Mill, traced all the ancient myths and legends around the world to show they had a foundation in the description of the procession. Jane B. Sellers then extended Santillana’s concept in The Death of the Gods in Ancient Egypt by analyzing Egyptian myth to show the consistent reference to the procession of the stars in their religious beliefs in the Osiris- Horus myths. These myths were the center of their theology, they empowered the pharaohs, and determined their death beliefs and practices.

The Orion Mystery by Robert Bauval (an engineer) and Adrian Gilbert use the procession of the equinoxes to add proof that the Great Pyramid and the King’s Chamber were used to send the dead Pharaoh’s spirit to the Orion constellation. By use of modern astronomy software they calculate the Age of Aquarius to begin approximately 2,070 AD when a half precession cycle of 12,920 shows the Orion constellation at it’s highest declination of -1 degree 50 seconds and it’s maximum altitude at the Meridian at 58 degrees 11 seconds. It’s opposite point at 10,300 BC would have been the beginning of the Age of Leo when Zeta Orionis would have a lowest declination of -48 degrees 53 seconds and an altitude at the meridian of 11 degrees 8 seconds. (Footnote 1)

This last calculation hints that the Egyptians might have considered that the concept of Great Return could begin at the Age of Leo when the stars in Orion are at its lowest declination. Jane Sellers stated that “I am convinced that for ancient man, the numbers 72...2160, 25,920 all signified the concept of the Eternal Return.” Footnote 2. It takes 72 years for the precession to move 1 degree, 2,160 years for one Age, and 25,920 for the entire cycle to repeat.

Robert Hand in the essay, The Age and Constellation of Pisces, uses the date of 221 AD as the date when the topical and sidereal zodiacs where in alignment which was deduced by Fagan and Bradley. From this point he calculates the first star in Pisces to cross the vernal point at 111 BC, which would place the Age of Aquarius to begin near 2,060 AD. Footnote 3.

So, from three very different calculations, we have the Age of Aquarius beginning from 2,060 to 2,100 AD.

Yet, why do I sense that we have already entered the Age of Aquarius? Since the invention of mass production, global use of electricity, the car, phone, television, NASA, invention of technology to shrink the globe with computers, and satellite transmission of voice and data like the Internet. These are all related to Aquarius. Since the advent of psychology with Freud, Jung and Adler, the Church as been displaced as a prime spiritual force for many. This century brought the decline of Church power over most governments. They can only advise and recommend now. This is a decline in the force of Pisces and the Great Religions. Since we are within 1 degree of a new age, are we sliding into the change gradually over a century or two? Is the presence of Uranus and soon Neptune in 1998 into Aquarius a preview to the future or a reaching out to pull the Age more into Now?

These questions are not answerable by absolute fact but by observation. So far, Aquarius hasn’t been the sign of brotherly love but of individual rebels with extreme ideas like the Oklahoma City bombing the first month that Uranus entered Aquarius, the militia, the Unabomber and Rabin’s assassin. Since January of this year, major scientific discoveries have been made. The Universe has quadrupled in size, Jupiter’s atmosphere was too cool, the oldest stars are 6 billions years too old by current theory. Scientific sacred cows are falling and should continue for the next 7 years.

Kepler believed that the great conjunctions of Jupiter and Saturn in the sign of Pisces truly noted the full beginning of the Age. But that was before the discovery of Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. What are our modern measurements now? Could Uranus and Neptune be adequate significators? Uranus will reenter Aquarius in 2080 just in time for the New Age. Aquarius’s ruler will be in its own sign at entry. Personally, I like this idea best.

Footnote 1. The Orion Mystery , by Robert Bauval and Adrian Gilbert, Mandarin Books, 1995.
Footnote 2. The Death of Gods in Ancient Egypt, Jane B. Sellers, Penquin Books, 1992.
Footnote 3. Essays on Astrology, Robert Hand, Whitford Press, 1982.

Copyright © 1996 Naomi Bennett.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2010 2:44:51 AM
My Dear Luis,

Wow! You have absolutely outdone yourself my friend. But of course, what did I expect?

I have put you in my favorites and I will read a little of all 3 threads daily so I get caught up. My mind is still running a little on the slow side... what's new? lol

I know I have posted very little lately, and I so apologize because I have missed many of your forums. I have really had an uphill battle in getting my body back in balance and keeping my mind focused. No more hospital visits for me... I am done!!! LOL
I thought it was time to again share my Angel page with everyone. It really helped me lately, and sometimes just some simple steps are just what we all need. http://angelpower.homestead.com/
I am so grateful for your friendship and all of your inspiration, knowledge & WISDOM!
With hugs and love, Jill

+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2010 7:50:00 AM
Quote:
Quote:

Dear Luis,

Love and regards

Rajaram S.K.

Dear Rajaram,

I agree, most scientists would benefit from reading your ancient Vedas, the only reservoir in the world where the primordial tradition has been preserved intact through the vicissitudes of the ages. What I am not so sure, however, is whether we can prepare to receive the New Age in true Love and Peace all by ourselves. I am afraid that if we don't have divine help in this, namely a leader from above - the yuga avatara in the Sanskrit terminology - to put order on this Earth with regard to the love and peace that we are supposed to live in, and only then show us the way to it, a Golden Age proper cannot be inaugurated.

A question that always intrigued me was, what is it that made the Vedic tradition the only appropriate to keep the sacred knowledge through the ages? A first, obvious answer was because it is the oldest, but then, what is the difference between the Vedic religion and the other great religious forms that appeared later on? I guess the answer is, every age has the religion that is just appropriate to the people that is born in it and if the people of the first, golden age was the highest as to moral principles, then the emphasis did not have to be placed on the love of God as was the case, for example, with Judaism or on the love of your neighbor with Christianity, but on the teaching itself - one that is more of a post-grade by comparison - as they already had LOVE ingrained in them as a pre-requisite.

With Love and Blessings,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

Dear Luis,

Thanks for your kind reply. ...

".....A question that always intrigued me was, what is it that made the Vedic tradition the only appropriate to keep the sacred knowledge through the ages? ......" I understand from many writings, profound lectures on religious philosophy by eminent sages the following;

1. All the knowledge of creations to destructions, in fact the cycle of birth and death of these Universes and their families attached to them are in the form of sound with the LORD HIMSELF. This comes out through the minds of the learned, blessed and divine humans at every ages, though destroyed and disappear during the Pralaya or Maha Pralaya periods.

2. Henceforth, afterwards, this knowledge, Gnana, gets transferred from the ancient language, Sanskrit, the language of Gods/Devas, to other universal languages to suit every society whereever they get propogated in the coming days/periods/ages, with slight differences, keeping the original thoughts of God, unless someone proves otherwise.

3. But, only the Divine incarnations/sages/saints/prophets carry the real messages of LOVE AND PEACE, everywhere they are born in these Universes, whatever religion they belong to. .............

and many more to add when we learn more in the near future......

LET US WELCOME OUR NEW GOLDEN AGE WITH LOVE AND PEACE WITH OUR LORD'S GRACE!

Love and regards

Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!