Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
4/16/2010 7:01:43 PM

The Alien Factor (Part 2)

Are the Aliens "Bad Guys" (meaning "Satanic Beings")?

Some people are afraid the aliens may be bad guys posing as angelic beings from celestial planets. I myself have entertained such thoughts from time to time. After all, if virtually all communication with them is channeled, who can assure us that they are not plain cheaters and once they are in full control of the situation will take off their masks? For us, innocent earthlings awaiting them in earnest, the outcome of their disclosure could not be more disastrous if so. We would be risking the most atrocious slavery (did I hear "eternal condemnation"?) in their hands.

Beyond an intuitive positive approach to this uncertainty, and the use of a lot of discernment, which might assuage our fears of such an outcome, we can resort to the reasonable conclusions by Patrick Cook (see below).

Patrick Cooke, is the editor / author of The Bible UFO Connection. He is an independent researcher residing in Berkeley, California. He is an author, publisher, eschatologist, an autonomous theologian, and is recognized by the Religion Newswriters Association as a nontraditional scholar. His work is not associated with any religious organization or movement. He is the author of The Greatest Deception, The Doctrines of Men, and The Real Apocrypha, and has produced the videos Spirits in the Sky and UFOs - The Flying Gods. He is always available to discuss anything related to his work. Visit Patrick's websites: bibleufo.com and doctrinesofmen.com or email him at admin@bibleufo.com
(From UFODIGEST - http://www.ufodigest.com/news/1007/reallyalien.html)

Here are Patrick Cooke's conclusions on this vital aspect:

The evidence that the divine beings in the Bible use high tech flying vehicles and advanced technology covers over a thousand verses from over 2/3 of the books.

The evidence that Satan uses high tech flying vehicles and advanced technology, is vague at best, and found in only half a dozen verses from only 4 books.

The Bible clearly states the Satan was thrown from the sky and would not be allowed to travel in it again.

The concept that Satan is using high tech vehicles flying in our skies would be too confusing in light of Jesus' admonition to watch the sky for his own coming.

The true deception of mankind is specifically attributed to the world's major corporations and the "Mark of the Beast" in Revelation ties Satan directly to that deception through total control of all world commerce.

Satan did have the power to command and mimic the vehicles from evidence found in the lost books of the Bible but give no indication that he will be allowed to use that power in the last days.

If Satan does have possess this power it will not completely deter those who watch for the "Second Coming" as the specific direction of the entry and magnitude of that entry into our atmosphere are clearly detailed.

The concept that Satan has any part in the UFO phenomenon is without solid foundation, illogical, in light of scriptural reality, and only a very remote possibility.

The prophecy that the whole of mankind will be gathered to fight the returning Christ could only be possible, if indeed mankind were to be deceived into believing he was an alien power invading the planet.

The doctrine that UFOs are under the control of an evil power, without even the slightest mention that God may be the power in control, serves well in deceiving mankind that the return of Christ was evil.

So, at last from a Biblical perspective, everything appears to be under control here. Uff!

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+4
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2010 8:32:05 PM
Hey Hey Luis Miguel!

Amazing My Friend to see You with this Outstanding Forum... You are well on Your Way!

The New Age is well on its way as well My Friend... as Myrna and you, I am Deeply Feeling it and, in fact, I am Living and Experiencing it daily without any doubts. And, I Feel so much JOY in the Process already... and, it is FUN not to know how it will all Unfold as we move along... so, as our Great Friend Jill often says it... «Bring it on!»

Love and Blessings,

Alain
+4
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2010 9:05:49 PM
Quote:

The New Age is well on its way as well My Friend... as Myrna and you, I am Deeply Feeling it and, in fact, I am Living and Experiencing it daily without any doubts. And, I Feel so much JOY in the Process already... and, it is FUN not to know how it will all Unfold as we move along... so, as our Great Friend Jill often says it... «Bring it on!»

Yes Alain, and as our mutual friend Myrna would say... "UP AND AHEAD WE GO!"

Thank you so much for showing up and posting.

With Blessings,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+4
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/18/2010 7:10:58 PM
I am borrowing the following information from Jill Bachman's wonderful forum A Journey to the Mountain of Love. Posted 9/20/2008 in: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/569870/AJourneytotheMountainofLove/1142.aspx).

New Age Ascended Masters and the Spiritual Hierarchy

Ascended Masters

Ascended masters are enlightened spiritual beings who once lived on earth just like we do. Over the course of many lifetimes of devotion and striving, they fulfilled their mission and reason for being—their divine plan—and ascended back to their divine source, reuniting with Spirit. Though they once had physical bodies like we wear, they now dwell in the heaven world, or etheric octave, and have bodies of light.

They come from every era, culture and religion, and they are united in what is called the “Great White Brotherhood.” The term “white” has nothing to do with race but instead refers to the tremendous white light surrounding their forms.

When ascended beings are entirely free of negative karma, they can choose where in the universe they would like to serve. They may choose to continue evolving with earth or to move on to other worlds. Many ascended masters have chosen to stay connected with souls on earth to guide them on the path of soul development and self-transcendence, which they themselves have fully achieved. They are the true teachers of mankind, directing the spiritual evolution of all those who desire to reunite with divine consciousness, or God.

The ascended masters work with us to show us the way to peace, truth and enlightenment. Some of them have spiritual retreats in the etheric octave surrounding the earth where we can go to study. We can travel to these retreats in our spiritual, or etheric, bodies while our physical bodies are asleep. The angels and Elohim also have etheric retreats where we can go to receive infusions of light, healing, blessing, correction and instruction that will help us in our daily life and in fulfilling our unique mission, our divine plan.

Eight of the ascended masters working most closely with mankind are called “chohans of the rays.”

The Great White Brotherhood

The Ascended Masters are part of the hierarchy of beings known as the Great White Brotherhood, a spiritual order of Western saints and Eastern masters. (The term "white" refers not to race but to the aura of white light that surrounds these immortals.) They are our elder brothers and sisters on the path of personal Christhood who have graduated from earth's schoolroom, ascending as Jesus did at the conclusion of his earthly mission.
They are the great multitude of saints "clothed with white robes" who stand before the throne of God (Rev. 7). The Brotherhood works with earnest seekers and public servants of every race, religion, and walk of life to assist humanity in their forward evolution.

As Jill herself says: There is also much more, but we will get to that as we go further along the journey.

Thank you,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

P.S. Keep in mind that the new age that New Agers await in earnest is not necessarily the Golden Age of the old classic tradition or the age known by Hindus and Buddhists as the Krita or Satya Yuga, which closely follows the latter's characteristics, but the Age of Aquarius: an age of enlightenment and freedom that comes after the now ending Age of Pisces in the astrological sequence. Each astrological age lasts 2,160 years.

+4
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/21/2010 2:55:38 AM

Intermezzo

Rather than only posting a lot of information about the New Age movement, which is not actually my intention since I myself am not a New Ager proper but just a firm believer that a New Age is soon to come, I will be adding fragments of diverse provenance - scientists, religionists, philosophers, metaphysics and, of course, New Agers.

So I would like to begin by copying parts from the site of a New Ager whose life and deeds really impressed me. His name is Nicholas F. Schmidt, PhD, and he is a great soul without the least of a doubt. His story is one of faith, and of integrity and courage. I am sure his huge sincerity and how he faced certain difficult passages of his life will also impress you.

Thank you,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

A Gift from the Stars

"I entered the Earth plane on September 2, 1941 in Manhattan, New York. My parents and my sister, whom I chose prior to incarnating, were waiting for me with lots of love and affection. I could not have made a better choice. Little did I know it then, but another wonderful sibling, my brother, would follow 16 years later.

I was also surrounded by wonderful aunts, uncles and cousins. It was a simple existence filled with lots of caring and wholesome times together. Looking back over the years and thinking about each of them one by one, I realize I am extremely blessed to have them as part of my soul family.

During 1985, my life seemed to peak. I was offered a vice-presidency position in my company but 5 months later Proctor and Gamble bought us out. That was the beginning of a 16-year life crisis. From that point forward, even though Proctor management increased my responsibilities and offered me a terrific position at corporate headquarters 3 years later, I chose not to go because of several compelling family reasons. That was 1988.

For the next 10 years, my life unraveled in ways I never thought possible. No matter what I did or how hard I tried things just didn't work anymore. It had nothing to do with my abilities. I hit one brick wall after another because of events that unexpectedly came out of nowhere and disrupted the flow of my life.

I didn't realize it at the time but God and I were heading for a "one on one" experience, and it took a while for me to realize what was going on. For the next 10 years, almost all of life's normal distractions were stripped away from me so that a much larger and more purposeful drama could forever alter my inner world, and the profound spiritual journey I would begin.

When my crisis started to intensify during the summer of 1991, I also began to awaken spiritually because of a New Age/metaphysical book, Seth Speaks, that my sister gave me out of the clear blue. As I began to read it, something big began to stir inside me I never knew existed before. That book led to many more, and as of today I've devoured well over 400 of them.

Surprisingly, as I began to awaken to who I really am, I found myself in more crisis and upheaval. Now it was my inner world that was coming apart in so many different ways. The spiritual wisdom and universal truths in these books were seriously threatening my fear-based ego, and the many false beliefs it had created for me over the years and throughout my many lifetimes.

During the late fall of 1997, while in the depths of despair and hopelessness, I began to read several books that helped me understand that there was such a thing as a dark night of the soul experience and the reasons behind it. It also helped to know that many others have gone through the same experience and were spiritually transformed because of it. At that point, I promised God I would do all I can to help others in spiritual crisis.

This web site [view HERE] was a part of that promise. Between 1998 and into the new millennium, it has expanded well beyond that original promise, and it serves as a healthy outlet for my desire to serve humanity in some meaningful way.

· d Today my fondest wish is to serve God and humanity during this lifetime in some meaningful way. In the meantime, I simply say "Spirit, I'll accept whatever You bring into my life. You know what is best for me." This can be a very challenging path to walk at times, but it's the only way of life that makes sense to me."

(View the full page HERE)

+4

facebook
Like us on Facebook!