Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
5/2/2010 6:36:56 PM
Dear Jill,

What a great honor to have you visit here.

This morning, after completing a few urgent tasks, I was about to call it a day and forget all work until tomorrow, so tired have I been feeling of late; but my wish to answer your message was stronger.

I am very enthusiastic about this forum and of course I hope it will get on well, but as I have said from the start here, it will be okay too if it does not. Anyway, ideas keep coming to my head as to what and how I may present on it, and am already planning new threads since have a hunch that the people's interest in the New Age themes, even from the most skeptics, is just starting. As I have said so many times, you need to be blind to not perceive that change is in the air.

By the way, I was reading in your forum "Staying in the Eye of the Storm" by Karen Bishop and among several interesting, yet somehow disturbing, paragraphs one caught my eye:

"We may feel that we are going back into the old or back into the mainstream, but what is occurring, is that we are going back to the basics. So much (including electronics, for instance), has gone as far as it can go, to the point where it has lost its original and pristine intent (including the “New Age” movement as well), and now must come to a final end [...] we are going back into what feels like the mainstream, because we are anchoring into the new earth and it is very here."

It is things like these that make me fear terrible events may happen all too soon precisely because of the dramatic changes already in the making. Not only electronics, but our entire western culture with its many economic, political and religious facets has evidently gone as far as it can go, and while many people would welcome a break in their financial troubles, the majority might not like any change or disruption in all other aspects simply because they don't like it or are afraid of change, not to mention dark cabalists who would do anything to prevent it. It is fortunate that we who know about all this have actually nothing to be afraid of, but on the other hand, it is the members of my family as well as many friends of mine and in fact, all the "blind" and "deaf" but otherwise good people of the world that I worry about.

What you say about your slow recovery is also natural, as we are just adapting ourselves to the new conditions. I have been under severe changes myself and I don't mean only physical, but fortunately I am getting out of them unscathed and in an ever stronger spirit. And I am beginning to know what Karen means by "all our needs miraculously met."

Some phrases by Robert Talmadge posted on the Mountain also caught my attention: "When you think "I pray for a miracle", you are coming from the place of fear. Instead of this you "EXPECT A MIRACLE", YOU COME FROM A SPIRIT OF LOVE. [...] I walk and live and breathe with the power of love. The heavens and earth bend around me and time and space themselves bend to this force. With love, I wield the powers of creation itself."

"How can I fear anything?"

With Love and Blessings,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

P.S. I will visit your Angel page first thing this afternoon.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/8/2010 5:49:43 PM

Disclosure News?

Dear Friends,

The below information just appeared, the first part yesterday, the other part the day before (or maybe all the way round) at Jill's Mountain of Love forum. Who knows? It might mean there is, at last, light at the end of the tunnel.

Anyway, David Wilcock seems pretty sure of it and as Barb says, he is funny and refreshing. On the other hand, Jill says she is not sure about the following videos (see below) and that "it is all very interesting and everyone is doing their part (whether they can spell or not). lol"

Sorry Jill, I saw the two of them this morning and - well, I could not resist and just snipped them.

If nothing else comes of this posts, I mean nothing important or transcendent, I will delete it.

Hugs,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

Hi Mountaineers,

Woweeeee - just released!!! This is AWESOME!!!

2012 Event Horizon: Prophecies and Science of a Golden Age, by David Wilcock — Part 1

Blessings, Jill

Hi Mountaineers,

Watch for reports on this - there is news that this will be live streamed and will also be on CNN on Sunday. Pretty interesting times....... woohoo!!!

http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/X-Conference2010/Graphics/Promotional%20Banners/ADG-Carl_Dunning-1.gif

The conference is definitely REAL and documented everywhere, but I am not sure about the following videos. Again... it is all very interesting and everyone is doing their part (whether they can spell or not). lol

ANOUNCEMENTS - DISCLOSURE LIVE ON CNN - X-CONFERENCE - 9 MAY

ANOUNCEMENTS TO BEGIN

I just went on youtube and saw some very strange videos and i found george noorey also talking about this and alot of other to it is X-Conference 2010 that brought this forward i want it to share with all of you i hope the anouncements are finally beginning to unfold :D

may we watch with love and joy to these anouncements when they begin
finally i hope this all will be brought forward and the truth to be revealed but i think this time it it true
and the time is right we can all feel that i got this information on youtube and alot of other sources so lets hope for it to manifest into our lives and to let it transmute the nagative to the possitive.

alien disclosure is about to unfold, its time for skeptics and other people to know that we have been surveilanced in a long time, the X-Conference will be hold at the Washington DC in the national press club, 1-3 hour long disclosure will take place at the friday eve, if you subscribe and pay 24 dollars youll gain access to live streaming or youst watch it on CNN for free, hehe i guess i know what you will choose! i hope it is someone who is going to put it up on youtube.
discussion: They will talk about the lights in the skie and the lies on the ground, classified cases, what kind of secret government that have been in controll of the cases.

i'm not responsible for any information i just saw other sources talking about it and many big ones to and i realy think it is time people lets Pray and Love and Hope and live in Peace.

ps: Me explaining the X-Conference:

Hugs, Jill

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2010 2:01:27 AM
Dear Friends,

At the the risk of falling into disorder now that this thread is under construction, I will post a short comment on the most recent crop circle to appear near Stonehenge in Salisbury, England.

Note: I have posted an adaptation of this comment on Jill Bachman's Mountain of Love forum.

Image Chris Bird Copyright 2010

I find it most significant that this "circle" has appeared now that things seem to be reaching a turning point in various fronts, both good and bad, everywhere.

On the bad side, the earthquakes, the worldwide climate madness, and the Icelandic volcano coming to life are no doubt clear "signs of the times", as also are the reflections of these traumatic events on the human field, such as the Polish government air crash, the political and corporate "Tea Party" manipulation, and the Wall Street financial terrorism.

Now, as a reaction on the good side, a ray of light is
at last perceived at the end of the tunnel with the voting in your country for auditing the Feds, a real landmark for which I sincerely congratulate all USA citizens.

So I may be wrong, but I believe the new circle precisely marks this turning point.
It most clearly is the symbol of infinite, indeed a beautiful representation of it, with its central circular section indicating the present moment between past and future. As an additional indicator, the volutes both on the right and the left sections are clear indications of time and, of course, of its circular, or rather helical, motion. The fact that either volutes have six stripes (adding to a total twelve) indicates completion in the temporal sense, and perhaps also balance. This meaning can be clearly figured out with the image viewed horizontally.

There is another possible meaning
in the spatial vertical sense, with the Earth on an intermediate level between the higher worlds above (to which level we are about to ascend) and the lower worlds below (which we are about to leave behind or, if you like, below). This can be figured more clearly in the photo below, which stresses the vertical sense.

Image Steve Alexander Copyright 2010

Actually, the crux of all symbolism lies in the multiplicity of meanings it can convey. For example, some say Jesus' parables in the Gospels had up to seven meanings, with the higher levels of meaning only grabbed by those with a perfect knowledge of metaphysics.

Like Jesus used to say, "those who have ears...". But also, "those who have eyes..."

Thank you,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/17/2010 10:47:15 AM

The Emerald Table and the Universal Truth

Dear Friends,

If I have not posted anything for a couple of days is because I wanted to take a look at this forum from a distance, so to speak, in order to get a general view of it before proceeding. You know, like taking a few steps back from a painting you are just creating so as to appreciate it wholly. This is a sort of a statement of intention that I made to a dear friend, Sara Gardner, only yesterday.

So in agreement with my intention to make it as spontaneous as possible, basically a fruit of inspiration, but at the same time to make it have at least a measure of scientific rigor, I will repeat another statement I made from the start: "Rather than only posting a lot of information about the New Age movement, which is not actually my intention since I myself am not a New Ager proper but just a firm believer that a New Age is soon to come, I will be adding fragments of diverse provenance - scientists, religionists, philosophers, metaphysics and, of course, New Agers."

So for this post I will be relaying for the most part on the work of Nicholas F. Schmidt, PhD, or rather on his great forum and, before that, on a monumental website: Sacred-Texts.com which I have found to be one of the most awesome wonders in the entire Internet.

Thank you,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

Glory of the World

The Emerald Table

"It is true, without any error, and it is the sum of truth; that which is above is also that which is below, for the performance of the wonders of a certain one thing, and as all things arise from one Stone, so also they were generated from one common Substance, which includes the four elements created by God. And among other miracles the said Stone is born of the First Matter. The Sun is its Father, the Moon its Mother, the wind bears it in its womb, and it is nursed by the earth. Itself is the Father of the whole earth, and the whole potency thereof. If it be transmuted into earth, then the earth separates from the fire that which is most subtle from that which is hard, operating gently and with great artifice. Then the Stone ascends from earth to heaven, and again descends from heaven to earth, and receives the choicest influences of both heaven and earth. If you can perform this you have the glory of the world, and are able to put to flight all diseases, and to transmute all metals. It overcomes Mercury, which is subtle, and penetrates all hard and solid bodies. Hence it is compared with the world. Hence I am called Hermes, having the three parts of the whole world of philosophy."

There are multiple versions of the Table, including several Arabic ones and one by Isaac Newton.

Below is the disaggregated version from Fulcanelli (translated from the French by Sieveking).

1) This is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth:-
2) As below, so above; and as above so below. With this knowledge alone you may work miracles.
3) And since all things exist in and eminate from the ONE Who is the ultimate Cause, so all things are born after their kind from this ONE.
4) The Sun is the father, the Moon the mother;
5) the wind carried it in his belly. Earth is its nurse and its guardian.
6) It is the Father of all things,
6a) the eternal Will is contained in it.
7) Here, on earth, its strength, its power remain one and undivded.
7a) Earth must be separated from fire, the subtle from the dense, gently with unremitting care.
8) It arises from the earth and descends from heaven; it gathers to itself the strength of things above and things below.
9) By means of this one thing all the glory of the world shall be yours and all obscurity flee from you.
10) It is power, strong with the strength of all power, for it will penetrate all mysteries and dispel all ignorance.
11a) By it the world was created.
12) From it are born manifold wonders, the means to achieving which are here given
13) It is for this reason that I am called Hermes Trismegistus; for I possess the three essentials of the philosophy of the universe.
14) This is is the sum total of the work of the Sun.
[Sadoul 1972: 25-6.]

And here is an hypothetical Chinese Original:

1) True, true, with no room for doubt, certain, worthy of all trust.
2) See, the highest comes from the lowest, and the lowest from the highest; indeed a marvelous work of the tao.
3) See how all things originated from It by a single process.
4) The father of it (the elixir) is the sun (Yang), its mother the moon (Yin).
5) The wind bore it in its belly, and the earth nourished it.
6 )This is the father of wondrous works (changes and transformations), the guardian of mysteries,
6a) perfect in its powers, the animator of lights.
7) This fire will be poured upon the earth...
7a) So separate the earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross, acting prudently and with art.
8) It ascends from the earth to the heavens (and orders the lights above), then descends again to the earth; and in it is the power of the highest and the lowest.
9) Thus when you have the light of lights darkness will flee away from you.
10) With this power of powers (the elixir) you shall be able to get the mastery of every subtle thing, and be able to penetrate everything that is gross.
11a) In this way was the great world itself formed.
12) Hence thus and thus marvellous operations will be acheived.
[Slightly altered from Needham 1980: 371.]

If needed, I will be adding information about and interpretations of the Table in next posts.

And now, the corpus of texts on the Universal Truth according to Nicholas F. Schmidt, PhD. You may find it here:
http://www.fromthestars.com/page88.html

Universal Truth

What is the truth?
How do we know it?
What is its purpose?

The Source of all truth, Absolute Truth, is what we are constantly trying to understand, find out, and become. This search will go on for eternity. Another way to say this is that our soul is trying to become God - who in turn is always becoming something grander.

The truth is something that is self-evident and is based upon the feeling we have about any given thing. It's also been referred to as natural law or universal law.

God will not punish us if we break these laws or truths. They are simply there for us as guidance. We decide how to react to them through our own free will choices.

Unlike the endless cycles and constant changes of the physical universe in which we live, Universal Truths are unchangeable, everywhere, and always available to those who seek it. Most importantly, it is never forced upon us. It must always be a free will choice.

The soul has searched for the truth, its Source, throughout the ages, even though it threatens and destroys our false beliefs at times.

Truth and the Universal Laws

What are some of the spiritual truths that can be found all over the universe? I am going to briefly describe some of the big ones.

This is not the entire list by any means. Nor is it my list. They come from the many mystical teachings I’ve exposed myself to over the years.

This list does not belong to any exclusive group or religion. They are free for the asking. No one owns them. There is no fee or donation required. The real God made it that way.

As with any truth or teaching, each should first be brought to the heart to see if it "feels" right and then used according to your own wishes.

Click on the headings below if you wish a brief description...

love is all there is

God loves us unconditionally

it is impossible to be separated from God forever

the universe is a world of opposites

there are only two emotions in the universe, love and fear

everything in the universe is energy

emotional energy is the great attractor

we create our own reality

there are no accidents in God's universe

what we put out comes back to us

the truth will always be found in your heart

we are all one with God

(To be continued)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2010 5:36:51 PM

Dear Friends,

If there is anything about which I am absolutely certain by now, is that something really big is just about to happen this year 2010 or, at the very latest, in the first months of the next year. Something that not even in our wildest dreams could we expect to occur.

It doesn't mean that we will not be seeing terrible things occurring at the same time, things such as we have never before witnessed on this Earth.

In effect, all sacred scriptures and arcane texts have predicted great portents for the last stages of this degraded age, portents which include an eerie quota of both the best and the worst things that we can possibly imagine.

Of course, terrible things have already been occurring over the last few years, things like the economic crisis that no one expected to occur but occurred, things that are actually part of a process started long ago which nothing will possibly stop but the coming New Age.

And this year should be no exception. On the contrary, everything, good and bad, will be occurring relentlessly and more intense than ever. Terrible examples of things that are yet to occur have been the Haiti earthquake, the Icelandic volcano eruption, and, more recently, the oil spill in the Caribbean Sea.

But it is a fact that we are better prepared than ever in the face of these hard times. Thank God, we paradoxically are stronger than ever at this time. If all this would have happened a few years ago, I am afraid many of us would not make it. But now, all we have to do in order to make it unscathed is focus on the "good stuff" that we, all those who care about what is really happening in our planet, are provided with. That "good stuff" includes our growing awareness of what is bad in the world, wonderful meditation practices to help us endure to the end and, authentic or not, all those channeled messages from "above" that bring a daily ray of hope to our otherwise troubled minds.

It is this latter sort of stuff that I would like to focus on in my next posts.

Thank you,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

The Science of Mind by 7200abc - Powerful Prayer

Note: I borrowed this video from Richard Mathiason's "Uplifting and InterestingVideos" forum. I recommend you take a look at it, you will like it.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!