Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
4/26/2010 10:42:38 AM

The Alien Factor (Part 4)

Here's yet another opinion about them Aliens... and I am afraid this have some weight!

As appeared in

Aliens may exist but contact would hurt humans: Hawking

Aliens may exist but we should avoid contact with them, the British scientist says.
Sun Apr 25, 6:56 pm ET end .byline

LONDON (AFP) – Aliens may exist but mankind should avoid contact with them as the consequences could be devastating, British scientist Stephen Hawking warned Sunday.

"If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans," said the astrophysicist in a new television series, according to British media reports.

The programmes depict an imagined universe featuring alien life forms in huge spaceships on the hunt for resources after draining their own planet dry.

"Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonise whatever planets they can reach," warned Hawking.

The doomsday scenario is suggested in the series "Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking" on the Discovery Channel, which began airing in the United States on Sunday.

On the probability of alien life existing, he says: "To my mathematical brain, the numbers alone make thinking about aliens perfectly rational.

"The real challenge is to work out what aliens might actually be like."

Glowing squid-like creatures, herds of herbivores that can hang onto a cliff face and bright yellow predators that kill their prey with stinging tails are among the creatures that stalk the scientist's fantastical cosmos.

Mankind has already made a number of attempts to contact extraterrestrial civilisations.

Hummmm...! I don't know you, but I am not convinced. For one thing, it is all speculation. And however famous a scientist Stephen Hawking may be, he is not the last word in this matter. Or is he?

For the moment, I will stick to Patrick Cooke's conclusions on this vital aspect.

The debate is still open.

Blessings,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+3
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/26/2010 2:03:54 PM
Hi Luis,
Stephen Hawking Who is he associated with? Why this warning, now. Seems to me that fears is turning toward them and this is another one of their fear tactics to keep us all in fear. What are your thoughts on this?

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/26/2010 3:33:25 PM

Quote:
Hi Luis,
Stephen Hawking Who is he associated with? Why this warning, now. Seems to me that fears is turning toward them and this is another one of their fear tactics to keep us all in fear. What are your thoughts on this?

Myrna

Hi Myrna,

Hawking is a most respected scientist, but you know what my opinion is about scientists. Their biggest mistake is their pride which does not allow them to even consider they may be wrong. Then the fact that they think their discipline is the only thing in the world so they hardly ever do a real inter-disciplinary work. They don't even look at other scientists' works bur rather see them as rivals. Next their derision of everything old. Etcetera. You may be right of course, as they accept grants from the elite and could be trying to protect their source of income; but I think the blame is rather on the part of the media, at least in this case. With few exceptions, they are part of the conspiracy of silence of the cabal, so they will never publish anything against these latter's interests.

As to their existence, I have no doubt there must be lots of bad aliens ("demons") as there are also lots of good ones ("angels" or "gods") out there in the infinite universe and, very probably, among us here on this Earth; but the former don't seem to have any power (I hope I am not wrong about this).

So regarding good or bad aliens, I prefer to adhere to Patrick Cooke' opinions. I will detail them here again:

The evidence that the divine beings in the Bible use high tech flying vehicles and advanced technology covers over a thousand verses from over 2/3 of the books.

The evidence that Satan uses high tech flying vehicles and advanced technology, is vague at best, and found in only half a dozen verses from only 4 books.

The Bible clearly states the Satan was thrown from the sky and would not be allowed to travel in it again.

The concept that Satan is using high tech vehicles flying in our skies would be too confusing in light of Jesus' admonition to watch the sky for his own coming.

The true deception of mankind is specifically attributed to the world's major corporations and the "Mark of the Beast" in Revelation ties Satan directly to that deception through total control of all world commerce.

Satan did have the power to command and mimic the vehicles from evidence found in the lost books of the Bible but give no indication that he will be allowed to use that power in the last days.

If Satan does have possess this power it will not completely deter those who watch for the "Second Coming" as the specific direction of the entry and magnitude of that entry into our atmosphere are clearly detailed.

The concept that Satan has any part in the UFO phenomenon is without solid foundation, illogical, in light of scriptural reality, and only a very remote possibility.

The prophecy that the whole of mankind will be gathered to fight the returning Christ could only be possible, if indeed mankind were to be deceived into believing he was an alien power invading the planet.

The doctrine that UFOs are under the control of an evil power, without even the slightest mention that God may be the power in control, serves well in deceiving mankind that the return of Christ was evil.

Blessings,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+3
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/26/2010 4:41:24 PM
Hi Luis,

I am so excited. I have been reading the ebook by Nicholas F. Schmidt, PhD "A Gift from the Stars" It is so good and am only into several chapters, I know it is something I have been looking for.

I think it would be great to have this on Jill's site, it belongs on the Mountain of Love. I know she would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/26/2010 5:41:25 PM
Quote:
Hi Luis,

I am so excited. I have been reading the ebook by Nicholas F. Schmidt, PhD "A Gift from the Stars" It is so good and am only into several chapters, I know it is something I have been looking for.

I think it would be great to have this on Jill's site, it belongs on the Mountain of Love. I know she would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Myrna

Yes Myrna, Schmidt's ebook is beautiful and his site incredible, so fraught is it with lots of good information. I came by it "by accident," yet I thought Jill and all in the the Mountain surely knew about it so I did not consider telling her or anyone. Now I will follow your suggestion and post it there.

But first, congratulations for the Best Forum Award!!! (this is only a preliminary congratulation).

Love and Hugs,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+3

facebook
Like us on Facebook!