Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
12/10/2018 12:02:36 AM

GFP Newsletter - 12/8/2018

will's picture

There is an intrinsic quality in human consciousness to trust and to be trusted. Everybody enjoys being trusted, it is respect from the other person; and when you trust a stranger it is more so. There is no reason to trust him, and still you trust him. You raise the man to such a high pedestal, you value the man so much, it is almost impossible for him to fall from that height. And if he falls he will never be able to forgive himself, he will have to carry the weight of guilt his whole life.

A man who trusts himself comes to know the beauty of it -- comes to know that the more you trust yourself, the more you bloom; the more you are in a state of letgo and relaxation, the more you are settled and serene, the more you are calm, cool and quiet.

And it is so beautiful that you start trusting more and more people, because the more you trust, the more your calmness deepens, your coolness goes deeper and deeper to the very core of your being. And the more you trust, the more you soar high. A man who can trust will sooner or later know the logic of trust. And then one day he is bound to try to trust the unknown.

-Rajneesh

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/10/2018 12:24:20 AM

Blossom Goodchild - Channeling The Federation of Light - December 9, 2018

Hello there! Feeling bright and Light and ready to converse! Yourselves?

We are indeed of a Lightness that is all consuming and fun to be within.

I like your style and opening line! A question asked to put to you is, ‘Will these new energies change us anatomically and physically as a result of our aligning/activating? Will it be more obvious in some than others? Thank you for any response offered.

Thank you. We would suggest that one‘s anatomy and physicality will indeed be realigning, as these Higher degrees of Energy intercede with ALL THAT IS. As with so much that ‘crosses your path’ in ways of suggestion … by us/through us … we would also add, that so much is aided along by the thoughts that one has. You may have noticed the quickening effect within/upon manifestation with these Higher Energies. Sometimes, it can be as quick as the thought is offered … there, low and behold is the result. So, we would say jokingly … do be aware of that which you desire … that which you think!

I understand this. I so loved a pair of earrings I have … feathers! I had the thought ‘I hope I never lose them’ … Next day, lost one! So back to the body if we may?

Who you are … has to be told by ‘who you are’ … of that which it desires. These Higher Energies are flowing in to assist. This is their purpose. If one desires the ailments of the inner workings of the body to disappear … or the ageing process to ‘stop’ … then one must, in the fullest of confidence … in the fullest of KNOWING … let the ‘self’ KNOW that this is the plan.

So, you are saying that as long as we let ‘ourselves’ KNOW that we wish to regress physically in age or, we no longer ‘require’ ailments that we thought on a particular level of ourselves would serve us … that we just tell ourselves this … and it will happen?

In a nutshell … this is of Truth.

And out of a nutshell?

It still is of TRUTH.

YOU HAVE THE POWER to BE any way you want to be. Yet, even though you can say … ‘Yes, I know this, therefore, I will do it … I will make it happen’ … you have got to understand that it would not happen overnight, as it is your … whole /entire … system that has to KNOW it, also. Every cell, every tissue, every bone, every muscle, everything that you ‘BELIEVE’ that you are, has to KNOW THIS IN TRUTH also, otherwise, the ‘change’ cannot happen.

So, how do we let this KNOWLEDGE be KNOWN deep within us?

By KNOWING it deep within.

Thank you for that! Perhaps you didn’t understand me?

Oh! We did! Understand that so much of the world you ‘think’ you live in … is not as it actually is. You have to search deep within to KNOW this.

Do you mean by the programming that is designed to … detract us /distract us … and taken away our power?

We say that your POWER has not been taken away … it can never be taken away.

FOR YOU ARE POWER ITSELF.

It is that this ‘programming’ has made you ‘think’ in a certain way. You think this and that about this and that. We now tell you to think THIS about THAT and THAT about THIS.

You ARE in jovial form … So, you mean to turn things around?

Yes. Completely! POWER ITSELF cannot be ‘taken away’.

IT IS YOU.

We come in conversation with you to explain these KNOWINGS … that YOU, MUST THEN, KNOW!

You must TRUST YOURSELVES and FEEL deep within these KNOWINGS. The more you do so … the more you choose to align with this TRUTH … the more ‘results’ will be shown unto you.

Let us put this to you? Do you think the Divine Creator of Divine Human Beings would design the beautiful structure and all its inner workings of the body to shrivel, bring pain and eventually give up its functioning, due to exhaustion of ‘LIFE Itself’? Seriously?

No. This, of course, is not so. What is Divine about that? Your amazing humanness was designed to go on until you no longer required to experience the Planet. So, you would choose to simply, lay down the body … either to dissolve back into Energy … or an arrangement would be made for another soul to occupy it.

You, in order to regain this POWER of Divinity within your bodies, must KNOW this as a reality. You must take your knowledge into the understanding that the physicality that you are conditioned to expect … is simply that … a conditioning. A conditioning that has become so set in the very Vibrations that … are/were … that it is common knowledge that one ages, shrivels and takes their leave. Often in the most humiliating and disrespectful of ways.

THEREFORE … you must de-programme this conditioning. You have not seen through the lies you have been spun.

YOU HAVE TO BREAK THROUGH AND BREAK FREE.

THIS, THAT YOU THINK YOU ARE … IS NOT WHO YOU ARE.

Search your souls. Deeply search your soul for its TRUTH. Remember the beautiful design that you were created within. Such beauty! You hear of stories told perhaps of Beings from ‘elsewhere’ being of such eternal youth, of such agility … of such mindful knowledge … THIS IS WHO YOU ARE!

RECLAIM YOURSELVES!

Do you think you are capable of this?

Me personally? Eh, I don’t know how to answer that. If you were to ask, ‘Do you think this is possible?’… I would say, yes. Yet, me, actually manifesting that … literally manifesting that … I am unsure. So, I see your point. It is not that I do not think it possible. I know EVERYTHING is possible. Yet … I’m shooting myself in the foot here. For if I KNOW everything is possible, why would I not be able to do this personally?

You see, this is what we are trying to explain, Blossom. You have to take your Awareness to a much deeper stronger KNOWING of WHAT IS. If you believe everything is possible … then it comes from a half-hearted perspective … with respect. Yet, when you KNOW everything is possible … it is a Game Changer.

So, how can it be that I fully accept that everything is possible … and I came to that conclusion a long time ago and yet … I don’t TRULY KNOW IT? How can one accept and yet, not know …if you understand my dilemma?

Your ‘dilemma’ … as you put it, is exactly what we are talking about. You need to bring the acceptance of understanding this … to the acceptance of KNOWING it.

Yep. I get this … yet, how? If I KNOW I can get rid of all my aches and pains and move my physicality into the Higher Vibrational Energies … … … …

May we interrupt? Your physicality HAS to move into the Higher Vibrational Energies with you.

I can feel so much you want to say about this, yet, hard to find the starting point. I’ll try and unscramble this mass of ‘KNOWLEDGE’ that flooded in all at once.

Your physicality IS changing with the assistance of the Higher Vibrations coming in. We have spoken of ‘unusual physical notifications’ as it is doing so. However, at the same time … it can be GREATLY assisted by you … by sending the codes/thoughts to the entire workings of your body that you are assisting it in this lifting … in this transformation.

VISUALISE your new agility. Visualize and FEEL your way into its new physique. Tell your body, through Loving it for what it is now … that together, you are moving it into a more Glorious form of itself.

Dearest souls, as YOU recognize the LIGHT within you … in a way of recognition you have not been able to, until now … you will KNOW that which is taking place, is doing so on all levels.

On ALL levels you are ‘integrating’ with these Tripled Energies flowing into your Planet and your Beings.

You are being upgraded as you sleep. This is why so many are, upon awakening, feeling as if they have done a day’s work. These upgrades of EVERYTHING that you are … take a little time to ‘sink in’.

Yet, KNOW this is what is taking place. Allow this to take place. Accept this is taking place and be Joyful.

This is so very important to know this as your reality!

So much lies ahead, when this knowing of LIGHT within you will be your anchor. When you have to hold on to this Truth of ‘who you are’, in order to keep grounded and make sense of everything.

It is so much closer now to becoming a Topsy Turvy world and therefore, we send these words with a sense of urgency almost … in that … You have to take your acknowledgment of TRUE SELF and embed it into your heart, body, and soul.

Every part of you must come to the realization of this TRUTH in order to proceed with your plans when the time is upon you.

We have spoken so often and so has that of the Divine Energy White Cloud … of the ‘situation’ of each Awakened soul having an envelope within side of you … and when the time is upon you … the envelope will be opened and there will be your … ‘notes/orders’ … of what ‘YOU’ as the individual are to carry out.

AT LAST, you will KNOW why you are here. For so many feel there is so much more to why they are here, than they feel in the present moment.

PREPARE YOUR BEINGS … BY KNOWING DEEPLY THE TRUTH OF THE LIGHT THAT YOU ARE.

And …

WITH THAT DEEPER KNOWING … Your Light shines more Brightly than ever before … as you also FEEL the strength of the POWER that lies within you and all you can do with it … for the HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL.

YOU SHALL BE SET FREE … and within YOUR FREEDOM, you have the keys to open the door for millions of others who are unaware that they were enslaved.

We feel this is enough now energetically, to consume.

We TRUST our KNOWING …

As must you.

We KNOW you can FEEL the Energy of the Truth of these words within your activated heart space at this time.

Remain in that Truth.

So close now …

I will not ask ‘to what’? For surely, deep inside … we KNOW! In so much Gratitude, In Loving service. I AM.

Please revisit The Invocation ‘We are the Game Changers’ whenever the mood takes you … to keep the Energy as HIGH as we can.

http://youtu.be/MYeqbshjgmA

Make every day a HAPPY HUMAN DAY! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_DDBfwTX1g&feature=youtu.be

The link to be able to access all my YouTubes is http://www.youtube.com/user/isjaabmo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/10/2018 12:40:43 AM

Shine Like the Stars

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Beloved, you have your choice as to what you make for breakfast this morning. Make oatmeal if you like. Make a frittata. This is your option to decide. Ultimately, you are responsible. If you are out of eggs, who is to pick up another dozen?

Such is life in the world.

If you want to crochet a sweater, crochet a sweater. If you want to fuss and fume, this is also your choice. If you want to let go of what you hold to yourself, this is up to you. If you hit the ceiling, whose choice is this?

Yes, Beloved, I understand that there are times you feel that life has cornered you, and you are up the creek.

By and large, you choose what comes. You may refuse responsibility, or you may get over aggravating about what turns out to be a mistake.

You have the choice to move on in life. You can play your cards right. You can pay your debts or skip around your debts and turn a blind eye to them. You can put off your responsibility, or you can forget about it altogether or live up to your responsibility lickity-split.

You are the maker of your life. You can turn cartwheels or dance a jig. You can go forward or backward. You can be on time, or you can be late, or you can be early. You can be whatever you want to be. You contribute.

You can be svelte or chubby. You can be new. You can be young and move forward. Life is not something for you to give up on. Your life is in your hands. At the same time as life influences you, you influence life. Everyone and everything has an influence. You are influenced by something. And you influence far and near.

Smile your joys and cry your tears. Not once savor feeling sorry for yourself. You are under God's sky. No matter what, you are here for a mighty reason. You are never on Earth for naught. I hand-picked you from the Garden of Eden.

Now pick the flowers in front of you. Plant new flowers of your choosing. Water them. Love them. Cheer them. Love and cheer yourself.

Come with Me. Serve Me with all your heart, and serve yourself.

Be a lit sky. Be the Sun Who Lights up Itself and all you shine upon.

Take credit for your mistakes and for all your good fortune, or, do you say that your life on Earth is altogether up to the stars?

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/shine-like-the-stars.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/10/2018 5:51:07 PM

Daily Message ~ Monday December 10, 2018

Galactic Free Press's picture

A major theme of 2018 has been power – what it is, what it isn’t, and how you can step more fully into it in an empowered and authentic way. As you are wrapping up this profound year of transformation, it is important to become aware of any ways you may be continuing to give your power away. It may be through denying yourself to please others, still playing it small in certain areas or not fully shining your light out of fear, continuing old habits that are disempowering, avoiding sitting with your emotions or addressing healing that needs to be done, or waiting for others to tell you what to do rather than assuming the role of empowered leader of your own life expression.

Dear Ones, there is no time that has ever been as supportive of you clearing up these last bits and pieces as right now. It is not more than you can handle, in fact, living with these old energies that are unnecessarily holding you back is far more difficult than finally dealing with them once and for all. It is much like waiting to the last minute to write an exam that is required for school and has been hanging over your head for a long time. Often the resistance to the project was far more uncomfortable than the actual doing of it.

We understand it is difficult for you to truly understand where you are heading right now, but the energies are going to begin to move for you in more tangible ways and this is the final prep work for that forward movement. Of course, you will always be learning, growing, and expanding, but this is the wrapping up of the old energy of where you have been, the final assessments of the first phase of your incarnation, and it is good to be thorough. Before you know it you will be immersed in your new creations and this phase will be long forgotten. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/10/2018 6:06:51 PM

Monday, December 10, 2018

Benjamin Fulford Update - December 10, 2018

"Secret war centers on SWIFT after George Bush Sr. is executed"

Since the death of Nazi Fourth Reich Fuhrer George Bush Sr., the battle for control of the world’s financial system, and thus of the process of deciding humanity’s future, is now centering on control of the SWIFT international interbank electronic transfer system.

A final battle is taking place between the 13 bloodlines which have traditionally controlled the planet, and the meritocratic Gnostic Illuminati who control the U.S. military-industrial complex, multiple sources agree. The battle is heading for a climax of sorts now that George Bush Senior has been “executed,” as confirmed by both Pentagon and CIA sources.

Here is what a CIA source had to say:

“I have been told by two sources that G.H.W. Scherff (Bush) was actually indicted on September 10, 2018 for crimes against humanity, child trafficking, sedition, and treason. He allegedly plea-bargained a deal with the military tribunal hearing his case, to be executed/suicided to keep his legacy intact for his family and the sheeple. Trump signed the death order. So was it a clone that was executed, since we also have intel that he died in June (another clone). I think Bush/Scherff actually died in January 1992, choking on sushi and then finished off by Barbara Bush with a poisoned cloth (as seen in the video posted last week). Military tribunals are set to begin on January 2, 2019.”

Pentagon sources, for their part, said U.S. President Donald “Trump was careful not give Bush 41 a state funeral, as this executed criminal was denied a horse and caisson like Reagan got.”

“To the victor belong the spoils, for Trump picked former Bush Attorney General Bill Parr as his next AG and he chose ‘the day that will live in infamy,’ December 7th [the Pearl Harbor anniversary] to do it,” the Pentagon source added.

The CIA source also wondered if Barr [Bush(?)] made “a deal to avoid military tribunals and then be ‘McCained’? (the term being used lately for execution/suicide). Maybe he flipped like Senator Lindsey Graham?”

The death of Bush, the former U.S. Ambassador to China whose brother handed over U.S. military secrets to that country (as did Hillary and Bill Clinton), means that the U.S. and China are also heading to a showdown as bloodline families seek Chinese protection, according to secret society sources.

Pentagon sources say the arrest of Chinese conglomerate Huawei’s Chief Financial Officer Meng Wanzhou “is aimed to take down the Clintons and their treasonous ties to China back in the 1990s.” Chinese Freemasons previously admitted to this writer that they had invested heavily in getting Hillary Clinton elected as U.S. president because they had been promised a “United States of China,” including ASEAN, the Korean Peninsula, and Japan.

U.S. military intelligence also has confirmed to us previously that George Bush Sr. provided China with the technology needed to accurately guide their nuclear missiles. The purpose of the Clinton/Bush transfer of military technology to China was to make China more equal militarily with the G7 so that their planned “Gog versus Magog” end-times war would be sufficiently destructive to result in their planned artificial end times.

Instead, the religious fanatics behind this plan are going to face military tribunals “starting in January 2019,” Pentagon and CIA sources confirm.

To prepare for these tribunals, Pentagon sources say “Army Chief General Mark Milley was named as the next Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to provide continuity and protect Trump into his second term.”

“This announcement was made unusually early to send a message to the Deep State, as the previous JCS Chairman was Army, and Army was chosen again over Air Force and Navy,” the source continued. Air Force and Navy brass have been heavily implicated in the planned World War III, which is why they are missing their turn to run the entire JCS, Defense Intelligence Agency sources note.

To understand what sort of world changes the U.S. military government is hoping for, let us take a look at what U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said in a speech delivered at the German Marshall Fund on December 4, 2018.

https://ua.usembassy.gov/remarks-by-secretary-pompeo-at-the-german-marshall-fund/

Since the death of Nazi Fourth Reich Fuhrer George Bush Sr., the battle for control of the world’s financial system, and thus of the process of deciding humanity’s future, is now centering on control of the SWIFT international interbank electronic transfer system.

A final battle is taking place between the 13 bloodlines which have traditionally controlled the planet, and the meritocratic Gnostic Illuminati who control the U.S. military-industrial complex, multiple sources agree. The battle is heading for a climax of sorts now that George Bush Senior has been “executed,” as confirmed by both Pentagon and CIA sources.

Here is what a CIA source had to say:

“I have been told by two sources that G.H.W. Scherff (Bush) was actually indicted on September 10, 2018 for crimes against humanity, child trafficking, sedition, and treason. He allegedly plea-bargained a deal with the military tribunal hearing his case, to be executed/suicided to keep his legacy intact for his family and the sheeple. Trump signed the death order. So was it a clone that was executed, since we also have intel that he died in June (another clone). I think Bush/Scherff actually died in January 1992, choking on sushi and then finished off by Barbara Bush with a poisoned cloth (as seen in the video posted last week). Military tribunals are set to begin on January 2, 2019.”

Pentagon sources, for their part, said U.S. President Donald “Trump was careful not give Bush 41 a state funeral, as this executed criminal was denied a horse and caisson like Reagan got.”

“To the victor belong the spoils, for Trump picked former Bush Attorney General Bill Parr as his next AG and he chose ‘the day that will live in infamy,’ December 7th [the Pearl Harbor anniversary] to do it,” the Pentagon source added.

The CIA source also wondered if Barr [Bush(?)] made “a deal to avoid military tribunals and then be ‘McCained’? (the term being used lately for execution/suicide). Maybe he flipped like Senator Lindsey Graham?”

The death of Bush, the former U.S. Ambassador to China whose brother handed over U.S. military secrets to that country (as did Hillary and Bill Clinton), means that the U.S. and China are also heading to a showdown as bloodline families seek Chinese protection, according to secret society sources.

Pentagon sources say the arrest of Chinese conglomerate Huawei’s Chief Financial Officer Meng Wanzhou “is aimed to take down the Clintons and their treasonous ties to China back in the 1990s.” Chinese Freemasons previously admitted to this writer that they had invested heavily in getting Hillary Clinton elected as U.S. president because they had been promised a “United States of China,” including ASEAN, the Korean Peninsula, and Japan.

U.S. military intelligence also has confirmed to us previously that George Bush Sr. provided China with the technology needed to accurately guide their nuclear missiles. The purpose of the Clinton/Bush transfer of military technology to China was to make China more equal militarily with the G7 so that their planned “Gog versus Magog” end-times war would be sufficiently destructive to result in their planned artificial end times.

Instead, the religious fanatics behind this plan are going to face military tribunals “starting in January 2019,” Pentagon and CIA sources confirm.

To prepare for these tribunals, Pentagon sources say “Army Chief General Mark Milley was named as the next Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to provide continuity and protect Trump into his second term.”

“This announcement was made unusually early to send a message to the Deep State, as the previous JCS Chairman was Army, and Army was chosen again over Air Force and Navy,” the source continued. Air Force and Navy brass have been heavily implicated in the planned World War III, which is why they are missing their turn to run the entire JCS, Defense Intelligence Agency sources note.

To understand what sort of world changes the U.S. military government is hoping for, let us take a look at what U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said in a speech delivered at the German Marshall Fund on December 4, 2018.

https://ua.usembassy.gov/remarks-by-secretary-pompeo-at-the-german-marshall-fund/

In this speech, Pompeo said we need to “ask if the current international order serves the good of its people as well as it could. And if not, we must ask how we can right it.” Later in his speech he made it clear that current international institutions like the World Bank, the IMF, the EU, the UN, the African Union, and the Organization of American States were all failing and needed root and branch reform.

Here are some excerpts from his speech:

“The World Bank and the International Monetary Fund were chartered to help rebuild war-torn territories and promote private investment and growth. Today, these institutions often counsel countries who have mismanaged their economic affairs to impose austerity measures that inhibit growth and crowd out private sector actors…. Today at the United Nations, peacekeeping missions drag on for decades, no closer to peace…. The UN was founded as an organization that welcomed peace-loving nations. I ask: Today, does it continue to serve its mission faithfully? … Is the EU ensuring that the interests of countries and their citizens are placed before those of bureaucrats here in Brussels?”

However, Pompeo’s proposed solutions—to imitate what Trump was doing in the U.S. and to reassert the power of nation-states and of U.S. leadership—fell far short of the mark when it came to offering solutions to problems faced by the Western world and the planet as a whole.

He did not, for example, mention that the current financial system, controlled by a few interbred families, has devastated the middle class in the G7 and created huge gaps between the rich and the rest even in places like China. The situation is now such that 0.1% of the population controls more wealth than the bottom 90% of the population, and yet Pompeo did not propose a reset or jubilee to correct the situation.

Nor did Pompeo mention the fact that humanity has wiped out 60% of animal life since the 1970’s or offer any sort of solution.

https://www.wwf.org.uk/updates/living-planet-report-2018

In fact, Trump tweeted on December 8th that,

“The Paris Agreement isn’t working out so well for Paris. Protests and riots all over France. People do not want to pay large sums of money, much to third-world countries (that are questionably run), in order to maybe protect the environment.”

For sure, the Paris Agreement was based on fraudulent science that “carbon causes global warming.” We won’t go into detail here, but look at this link for an egregious example:

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2018/07/06/friday-funny-scottish-record-high-temperature-caused-by-ice-cream-truck/

However, at least they were trying. The White Dragon Society proposes an alternative which is to set up a meritocratically staffed future planning agency to preside over a multi-trillion-dollar campaign to stop environmental destruction and end poverty. This could also provide jobs to the “useless eaters” slated for mass murder by the Nazi faction that Trump has taken over. We would like to see the U.S. military government propose something similar and get China, India, and the rest of the world on board, too.

In any case, the global warming faction looks like it is losing the battle for the West, especially in France, headquarters of the global-warming Rothschild faction. Here, Pentagon sources say, “Former French Chief of Defense Staff who was fired by French President Emmanuel Macron, Army General Pierre de Villiers, is the people’s choice for Élysée Palace.” They add that Marine “Le Pen is mightier than the sword, and if she fails to be president, would be a good Prime Minister or Foreign Minister.”

The U.S. military government’s fight against the bloodlines, though, is far from over. Getting back to Pompeo’s speech and the top of this article, we note he said:

“America intends to lead—now and always. For example, here in Belgium in 1973, banks from 15 countries formed SWIFT to develop common standards for cross-border payments, and it’s now an integral part of our global financial infrastructure. SWIFT recently disconnected sanctioned Iranian banks from its platform because of the unacceptable risk they pose to a system—to the system as a whole.”

What he was alluding to here is a European (bloodline) and Chinese effort to get around U.S. SWIFT sanctions by setting up an alternative international payments system. That is still happening, with countries like India, Russia, and China dumping SWIFT in order to end U.S. control of the international financial infrastructure.

The U.S. has been fighting back by forcing regime change in European countries that try to get out of SWIFT, hence (in part) the troubles in France.

The other big battleground is Japan. Here on December 6th, Softbank Corp. experienced a four-hour shutdown of its mobile and line-based telecommunications network. Softbank has been working with Huawei (the name
華為 by the way, means “for China”) to sell its phones and use its payments system. There is also the suspicion that Softbank is using the IPO of its telecoms unit, set for December 19th, as a disguised way of selling the unit to China, more specifically Huawei, CIA sources say.

Please bear in mind that Softbank bought Fortress Asset management, which owns Musashi K.K., the company whose machines count more than 80% of Japan’s votes. Richard Koshimizu of the Independent Party of Japan has provided detailed evidence showing the company, founded by Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s grandfather, former Prime Minister Nobosuke Kishi, is used to steal Japanese elections.

It is also worth noting that the Abe government last week passed a law allowing Japan’s water resources to be privatized and presumably sold at a discount to Veolia, a company controlled by the French branch of the Rothschild family.

Also bear in mind that Softbank CEO Masayoshi Son has been offered at least $45 billion by Israeli (Rothschild) stooge Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. Anyone want to bet on Son?

However, at least they were trying. The White Dragon Society proposes an alternative which is to set up a meritocratically staffed future planning agency to preside over a multi-trillion-dollar campaign to stop environmental destruction and end poverty. This could also provide jobs to the “useless eaters” slated for mass murder by the Nazi faction that Trump has taken over. We would like to see the U.S. military government propose something similar and get China, India, and the rest of the world on board, too.

In any case, the global warming faction looks like it is losing the battle for the West, especially in France, headquarters of the global-warming Rothschild faction. Here, Pentagon sources say, “Former French Chief of Defense Staff who was fired by French President Emmanuel Macron, Army General Pierre de Villiers, is the people’s choice for Élysée Palace.” They add that Marine “Le Pen is mightier than the sword, and if she fails to be president, would be a good Prime Minister or Foreign Minister.”

The U.S. military government’s fight against the bloodlines, though, is far from over. Getting back to Pompeo’s speech and the top of this article, we note he said:

“America intends to lead—now and always. For example, here in Belgium in 1973, banks from 15 countries formed SWIFT to develop common standards for cross-border payments, and it’s now an integral part of our global financial infrastructure. SWIFT recently disconnected sanctioned Iranian banks from its platform because of the unacceptable risk they pose to a system—to the system as a whole.”

What he was alluding to here is a European (bloodline) and Chinese effort to get around U.S. SWIFT sanctions by setting up an alternative international payments system. That is still happening, with countries like India, Russia, and China dumping SWIFT in order to end U.S. control of the international financial infrastructure.

The U.S. has been fighting back by forcing regime change in European countries that try to get out of SWIFT, hence (in part) the troubles in France.

The other big battleground is Japan. Here on December 6th, Softbank Corp. experienced a four-hour shutdown of its mobile and line-based telecommunications network. Softbank has been working with Huawei (the name
華為 by the way, means “for China”) to sell its phones and use its payments system. There is also the suspicion that Softbank is using the IPO of its telecoms unit, set for December 19th, as a disguised way of selling the unit to China, more specifically Huawei, CIA sources say.

Please bear in mind that Softbank bought Fortress Asset management, which owns Musashi K.K., the company whose machines count more than 80% of Japan’s votes. Richard Koshimizu of the Independent Party of Japan has provided detailed evidence showing the company, founded by Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s grandfather, former Prime Minister Nobosuke Kishi, is used to steal Japanese elections.

It is also worth noting that the Abe government last week passed a law allowing Japan’s water resources to be privatized and presumably sold at a discount to Veolia, a company controlled by the French branch of the Rothschild family.

Also bear in mind that Softbank CEO Masayoshi Son has been offered at least $45 billion by Israeli (Rothschild) stooge Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. Anyone want to bet on Son?

Benjamin Fulford has worked in Japan as a correspondent for Knight Ridder, the International Financing Review, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun English edition, and the South China Morning Post before moving to Forbes magazine, where he was the Asian Bureau chief from 1998 to 2005. His investigative reports pursued scandals in the Japanese government and business world. After leaving Forbes he wrote a series of books in Japanese some of which became best sellers, and began publishing on the internet.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!