Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
12/7/2018 11:58:15 PM

GFP Newsletter - 12/6/2018

will's picture

This society is a power-oriented society. This society is still utterly primitive, utterly barbarian. A few people -- politicians, priests, professors -- a few people are dominating millions. And this society is run in such a way that no child is allowed to have intelligence. It is a sheer accident that once in a while a Buddha arrives on the earth -- a sheer accident.

Somehow, once in a while, a person escapes from the clutches of the society. Once in a while a person remains unpoisoned by the society. That must be because of some error, some mistake of the society. Otherwise the society succeeds in destroying your roots, in destroying your trust in yourself. And once that is done, you will never be able to trust anybody.

Once you are incapable of loving yourself, you will never be able to love anybody. That is an absolute truth, there are no exceptions to it. You can love others only if you are able to love yourself.

-Rajneesh

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/8/2018 12:12:22 AM

Mike Quinsey’s Higher Self Message, December 07, 2018

Mike Quinsey, by email, 7th December 2018.

The realisation that there is an undercurrent of change taking place is becoming apparent to many more people on Earth. It is also being noted that there seems to be more compassion for those souls in need more than ever before.

The Human Race is going through a difficult period at present as those who see the greater picture understand the need for action now. More souls than ever are awakening to the needs of the Earth and her people, but struggle to get the support they need. It is a position from which they will emerge victorious but not without a fight.

Some still desire to remain in the old energies and all that they are familiar with, and are reluctant to let them go. Yet the new energies are gaining more power all of the time and it will be impossible to stop the changes from taking place. They will precede the greater changes that will herald the coming of many promised advances that are needed to move out of the old energies.

With the dire warnings of an ever-increasing warming of the Earth, people will expect or even demand immediate action to prepare for the resultant changes while there is still time. They are taking a lead to get things done and not prepared to wait years for Governments to take worldwide action.

It cannot be emphasized enough that you should seize the opportunity that has now presented itself to clear your old liabilities that you incurred and brought with you from the previous Age that ended in 2012. You were in effect given a clean sheet to commence the New Age with and as a result should find that life becomes a lot smoother and less troublesome. In fact by now you should be able to acknowledge the change and agree that it is progressing much better than before. The vibrations are continuing to lift up and that alone will make your life move along more smoothly.

Of course there will be outer problems for some time as much is still in a state of change as the old is finding it has no place in the new vibrations. Focus on your own needs and try not to get involved in negative issues that do not concern you.

All of your actions should be with a view to continuing your own upliftment. You have passed the marker and an opportunity is presenting itself for you to go all of the way to Ascension. It is not simply just a chance of a life time, but as the Human Race it is one you have not achieved in previous Ages. You may have already decided that you are ready to meet this challenge and be assured your Guides will be delighted, and will do whatever they can to assist you reach your goal.

The future looks bright and as time progresses peace will settle upon the Earth. Those of negative vibrations will have to change or be left behind when there is a parting of the ways, as you cannot rise up unless your vibrations are compatible with the higher ones. It is realised that it means some families will go their separate ways, and this possibility would have been foreseen before they incarnated.

Understand that you are sometimes placed with other souls because your presence helps advance them through your example. It is also possible that you will keep contact with them acting as one of their Guides, and we know that attachments to each other can be very strong.

We can understand your dismay at the way events seem to be working out, but moving out of the old energies is not easy. But they must make way for the new ones, and there is no way that they can move forward with the old ones. There has to be a parting of the ways, and it tends to be abrupt because creating two separate paths is the only way forward that allows the old and the new to continue their evolution.

The cycles will continue and be assured there is always going to be another opportunity to ascend, as no soul is denied it. Some may not be interested or ready to move on, but they will always be assisted once they take steps to evolve. The system is absolutely fair and is based upon the freewill granted to every soul regardless of however they have used it. Naturally there is karma to pay but again every help is given where it is requested.

Dear Ones, you are surrounded by other souls who are helping you to achieve your goal of Ascension. You are protected and guided at every step whilst still maintaining your gift of freewill.

When you are out of your body as most souls are when their body is rested and sleeping, you will often meet up with your Guides and discuss the plan for your evolution. It is well organised to help ensure your success, but bear in mind that not every soul is ready to ascend and some are still in the early stages of learning. However, all experience is of value even though in your present life it may not seem that is because you cannot see the overall picture, whereas your Guides can see it including your future possibilities.

For too many lives you have gone through a process of learning where you are never given more challenges than you are capable of handling. Every soul has a different level of ability to take in the lessons being given, so as to use them for their advancement. That is why your world is full of souls with different views of the meaning of life, and following different beliefs.

You will most likely have heard the expression that “when the pupil is ready – the Master appears” and it sums up the normal course that souls take. Your schooling is very well prepared even to the point of ensuring that you meet the “right people” who can influence you and help you along your chosen path.

Life is meant to be enjoyable and there are so many experiences that you can choose from and so much you can learn from them. Understand that they are intended to assist your evolution so that it progresses in an orderly way consistent with your needs. Your life plans are arranged so that you meet the right people and those who pair up and even get married are also part of your life plan. It is a matter of ensuring that all parties concerned gain from their experiences.

Obviously there are times when the joining of two souls is to clear negativity that exists between them, so in some senses you should not feel shame if you fail to stay together. Believe it, that every experience you have is for a greater reason that affects your evolution. Having mentioned such aspects of life, please bear in mind that for many of you the hard work has been done and you are now on the path to Ascension.

I leave you with love and blessings, and may the Light brighten your days and path to completion. It is certainly needed in the middle of so much confusion.

This message comes through my Higher Self.

In Love and Light.

Mike Quinsey.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/8/2018 1:00:52 AM

A Heavenletter is Born

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Beloved, you are the heartfelt song I sing. You are the music to My ears. I, God, even as there is Oneness, in terms of the world, I alone speak forth to an individual Godwriter from the depth of My Heart, and a Heavenletter is born. And another and another is also happily born.

The whole world can hear and listen to what I whisper gladly, and what I whisper, I would love to be heard by all.

What you receive from Godwriting as offerings from Me to the world are for all. My chosen Words, however, aren’t to be modified by any other individuals as it may occur to them down the road.

Godwriting is between the original Godwriter and Me. No other Human Being is to intervene. No one is to improve nor improvise on Godwriting which is, after all, Mine.

There is a certain path of Godwriting. Read a Heavenletter. Relish it. And do not take it asunder. My choice of original Godwritings stays in the hands I first hand it to! Beloved, no one is to take asunder what God has made.

Godwriting appears as it appears. Godwriting is Mine. It is not for a bystander to stir the waters.

There is a certain intimacy between Me and the Godwriter who first hears My Words whispered and writes them down. A certain intimacy may include a certain rhythm, a certain beat, a certain undertone, certain words and expressions. It is My desire that Heavenletters be read as they are originally given.

Every Godwriter has his personal imprint. No one else is to take it on himself to change a word of any Heavenletter from its original form as given and received by its Godwriter.

My Desire is that everyone in My Kingdom read Heavenletters as they are originally written. No one is presumed to know better than I. I, Who create and do not own, I affirm that My words in Heavenletters are to be left My Words as they are written. My God-Written Words as first written are not intended to be anyone else’s spin in the park.

Beloved, there is one big exception to this, and it is indeed a good one.

I invite translations in your native language for the benefit of Heavenreaders who would like to read God’s Words in their native tongues. Heavenletters come from on high and not from the everyday world to be taken as free game. Stay humble.

It is a great service official Heavenletter volunteer translators give – and a responsibility they take on. In the case of translators, I give translators the privilege to follow the original heartbeat of a translation to the best of their ability. Of course, translating Heavenletters is a special art.

The language of a Heavenletter cannot be translated literally because of the specifically high levels in which I immerse Heavenletters. It can be said that Heavenletters are read between the lines, and translators have to translate between the lines.

Of course, translating Heavenletters is not the same as translating directions on how to cook potatoes.

There are tried and true volunteer translators who say that they feel that translating Heavenletters feels like what an original take on Godwriting must feel like.

May you find joy. This is a good reason to translate Heavenletters into your own tongue.

At the same time, may your heart be here for greater than its joy alone. May it be for the joy of the world.

Please know, Beloved translators, you, who as a team and as individuals, volunteer from the bottom of your hearts. So long as you are happy, in you, I, God, trust.

What is the point of doing something that doesn’t give you joy?

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/a-heavenletter-is-born.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/8/2018 6:56:40 PM

Daily Message ~ Saturday December 8, 2018

Galactic Free Press's picture

As you reach the end of 2018 you are poised to enter a new year in an energetic state of clarity like never before. You have purged and shifted much, and that will be reflected in the new timelines you will select as you enter into 2019. These new timelines will focus much on what your preferences are and what brings you joy as a means of self expression.

Dear Ones, we highly recommend, as you put the finishing touches on the life review you’ve been immersed in this year, that you identify and explore any area of your life you used to be drawn to and passionate about that others encouraged you to abandon. Perhaps you loved to sing or make art and your family convinced you to let those activities go because they didn’t deem them as realistic career paths. Or perhaps you loved to play baseball or other sports but gave them up because you started a family and pushed your activities to the background in order to focus on your responsibilities.

Dear Ones, please know the advice others give you is based on what would be right for them and their own life expression. They simply are not qualified to speak on what your soul wishes to experience during your incarnation. They are not privy to that information because they only have the ability to see from their own vantage point.

The interests that you had were there for a reason – they brought you the joy of your soul’s self expression, and were as unique and important as your genetics. They were in place to support you and add immeasurably to your life expression. In fact, they were a means of creating alignment and balance in your life. They were your unique gifts that added to the mosaic of the whole.

So dust off those old dreams that you have put away in order to please others, or perhaps that you denied yourself in order to stay small and comply to societal expectations. How can you incorporate them into your life now in a way that matches who you are today? What did those interests or activities give you? Why did you love them? How can you embrace them now?

What new things are available to you now that you’d like to try? It is important to start to explore these areas now as choosing what brings you joy is how you walk your highest path on the planet and those are the timelines you will be choosing as you step onto the energetic platform of 2019. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/8/2018 8:52:13 PM

Archangel Zadkiel via Natalie Glasson: Your Quest for Truth and Fulfillment

Audio version. Video version.

Greeting and angelic love, I am Archangel Zadkiel, I am the overseer and Archangelic representative of the Violet Flame of Transmutation and the 7th Ray of Light. With my feminine aspect Archangel Amethyst, we are at the forefront of ascension, supporting the new energies, shifts and transformations taking place now and waiting to manifest on the Earth.

I, Archangel Zadkiel wish to create with you today an inner shift and transformation that manifests through inner reflection, realization and observation. The purpose of ascension energies downloading into the Earth is to awaken inner evolution, with a greater sense of self and truth. In order to create within you an inner ascension and activation, I, Archangel Zadkiel wish to speak with you about two subject matters; fulfilment and truth.

Fulfilment

Many Ascended Masters and Archangels speak of supporting you in accessing your inner fulfillment and fulfillment in your physical reality. Many say that fulfillment is your divine right and is created from within you rather than outside sources. What does this really mean for you? I, Archangel Zadkiel wish to share my own perspective with you.

Fulfillment is the energy, sensation, emotion and experience of being united, connected and existing in harmony with the Creator. The Creator is expressed through you and you are an extension of the Creator, therefore fulfillment is deep connection of oneness with your self and your truth.

Your thoughts can cloud your perspective of fulfillment as can the influence of the outside world, especially the material world. Having a blurry view of who you are as a physical being, spiritual being and expression of the Creator can cause desires and needs to arise which are not aligned to your truth.

These desires, for example, needing a new mobile phone, trying to look good, desperation to obtain enlightenment, can cause your thoughts to be jumbled and an obsession of trying to fulfill your desires to manifest. When this takes place you actually loose touch with the essence and even the experience of fulfillment.

I, Archangel Zadkiel, do wish to clarify that wishing to obtain material objects or experiences is not a bad thing, nor is trying to access enlightenment, both can offer fulfillment if they are aligned with your true self and inner truth. In truth your soul gains the experience of fulfillment from all forms of earthly experiences and spiritual experiences.

It is not actually the experience that awakens your inner fulfillment, instead it is whether the experience brings you closer to who you really are. Therefore, you can experience a deeper connection and closeness with the Creator through both physical and spiritual experiences.

The key to accessing and experiencing fulfillment is to understand that fulfillment manifests when your connection with yourself and the Creator is enhanced. Therefore, knowing yourself and accessing your truth is essential. Realizing the difference between fulfillment and what you want is also helpful.

Fulfillment is to be connected to your truth and the Creator, for this to be empowered and for you to feel empowered as an expression of truth.

Want, is the result of an idea created from your past experiences, perceptions and beliefs. It is an idea that seems to fix problems and yet actually distracts you from your relationship with yourself.

It can be challenging to distinguish between want and fulfillment, as a desire for something can often lead to experiencing of fulfillment. If you can begin to question your wants and desires, then you will gain a deeper understanding and more importantly enhance your relationship with the Creator and yourself. When a want or desire arises especially if it is life changing or will impact your reality in a big way ask the following questions to yourself:

• Is this want or desire born from an expectation, a need for something or a feeling of lack of something?
  • What needs to be healed or recognized within me and how can it be energetically healed?
  • What is the fulfilment I am seeking through the want or desire?
  • How do I feel about the want and desire now?

Through this process you will understand your inner truth, who you are and your relationship with yourself. It may be that when you are in tune with yourself that your truth connects you with the same experiences you thought about as a want or desire in the above practice. The difference is that when you are aligned with yourself the experience or situation you attract or create is born already from being whole, complete and fulfilled and therefore creates further and bountiful fulfillment.

A want or desire often comes from a place of lack, needing healing or feeling unworthy. Remember, I, Archangel Zadkiel, am especially speaking of experiences that impact your reality rather than small desires and wants, even though these can also direct you to where healing is needed.

Truth

Recognizing your inner truth, being truthful and honest with yourself and others, realizing the power of your love and caring for yourself and others in a loving respectful manner supports you in growing your relationship with yourself. When you grow your relationship with yourself, understanding your inner energies, thoughts and emotions you naturally become aware of your intuition and inner guidance.

Your inner fulfillment energy surges and creates experiences of fulfillment (connection with self and the Creator) which further empowers your feeling of life being fulfilling. Therefore, life of fulfillment is not about receiving what you want and desire, instead it is about living in the truth of the Creator and as the truth of the Creator.

To put it another way it is to live in the truth of who you are and as the truth of who you are. Truth and truthfulness are the key to realizing and accessing your inner fulfillment with fulfillment manifesting in your physical reality and spiritual growth.

I, Archangel Zadkiel, encourage you to focus upon gaining a deeper understanding of what it means for you and in your life to be a loving being of truth and a truthful loving expression of yourself. A loving being of truth is a peaceful expression of the Creator, while a truthful loving expression of yourself is to be honest with yourself and others from a space of love within your being.

Take time to acknowledge all the areas, circumstance or experiences in your life where you say or do things to please others even though you wish you didn’t have to. Or time when you do not say or do things because they may cause emotion upset to yourself or others. Maybe you distract yourself from inner turmoil or fear.

Begin to bring truthfulness into your awareness, not necessary into your actions or voice at first. Inner awareness, observation and then contemplation is the key to recognizing patterns and distractions within your being which are your own creation. The shift often needs to take place within your being, this changes your perception and your reactions to yourself and your life.

The presence of fulfillment and truth naturally exists within your being and is waiting, ready to be activated and explored. Everything you seek is within you. When you recognize the presence of truth and fulfillment within your being your entire reality and even the people around you harmonize with your expression of who you are. This is the ultimate experience.

A Note of Fulfilment

It is important to realize that there is not one experience, purpose or situation in yourself that will create fulfillment for you. Spiritual growth is a process of continuous awakening and therefore continuous activations and experiences of fulfillment, that expand your understanding of fulfillment.

In loving peace and support,

Archangel Zadkiel

www.omna.org

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!