Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
12/11/2018 11:37:30 PM

GFP Newsletter - 12/10/2018

will's picture

...that's what my work here is: to destroy the distrust that has been created in you about yourself, to destroy all condemnation that has been imposed on you, to take it away from you and to give you a feeling that you are loved and respected, loved by existence. God has created you because he loved you. He loved you so much that he could not resist the temptation to create you.

-Rajneesh

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/12/2018 12:07:46 AM

Archangel Gabriel via Shanta Gabriel: No One Has Power Over You Unless You Allow it to Happen

Shanta Gabriel

Dear One,

When you are in a situation where you begin to feel powerless and less than another, this can be viewed as a wake-up call. We are referring here to any situation in which you feel devalued, not necessarily one of obvious abuse.

If there is another person who wants to have a certain level of power over you, consciously or unconsciously, your physical body is often a good indicator that something is not right.

You may notice a feeling of discomfort in your solar plexus area. Perhaps a weight descends on your shoulders, and your head hangs down. Paying attention to your bodily discomfort can help you become aware and allow you to disengage yourself from the situation.

When you feel strong in yourself, you are less likely to stay in situations that may harm you, or allow others to treat you with disrespect. You do not have to stay in places or around people who do not give you the respect you deserve. However, it is also not necessary to react in anger. As much as possible, stay in your heart, bless the person or people involved and remove yourself from the situation.

When you feel strong within, good about yourself and centered, the area of your solar plexus is filled with energy. When you begin to feel drained, that is literally what is happening to you. When we say no one has power over you unless you allow it to happen, this is the first place where your power is given away. It is now time to take it back.

Sometimes people become so used to being devalued, disempowered and talked down to, they accept this as a natural state. It is not. Every soul on earth deserves to be treated with respect. To stay strong in yourself, steps must be taken so that you feel your inner power, that connection to the light of Pure Spirit that is within you.

The solar plexus is the area most affected by the power maneuvers of another person, so the following visualization is helpful in achieving and maintaining your center of balance.

Practice:

Breathe with conscious awareness into the area from your rib cage to below your navel. Imagine this area filled with the warm glow of a huge sun and allow this bright, golden light to radiate out from this place within you and to fill your entire being. Then see or feel this light moving from the base of your spine into the earth, so you can be connected to that rich, nurturing and grounding presence.

Continue visualizing the golden light of the sun filling your solar plexus, centering you with a clear, steadying power that will allow you to take the necessary steps to care for yourself. With practice, you can draw on the calming power of this light and the steadying presence of the earth whenever needed.

Begin today to respect yourself. Know that you are a radiant child of God and that you have purpose, presence and connection to all the love in the universe. Call on your Guardian Angels at all times and know that you are guided and protected by the light of God.

Begin to know your personal connection to a Higher Power, the true power containing all the energy you need to do whatever is required in your life. Fill yourself with the golden light of the sun and feel the nurturing presence of the earth beneath your feet. Reclaim your true power and remember you are never alone.

Your message from Archangel Gabriel today is:

No one has power over you unless you allow it to happen.

Shanta Gabriel for
Archangel Gabriel
ShantaGabriel.com

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/12/2018 1:17:08 AM

Answers Ep. XXII – Indications and Judgments – The Council

December 11, 2018

Answers Ep. XXII – Indications and Judgments – The Council

We are choosing to respond to two of your questions today. Call these indications and judgments. The first involves what you currently call symptoms and we choose to rename indications. The second is the question of the current societal divisions that are appearing in many of your countries and is serving to bring judgments very much into focus.

Indications

“There are many people getting into meditation as we move further into these higher vibrational energies. Many after they have been meditating for a few months are beginning to feel vibrations or energy at their crown and brow chakras and some see swirling purple and violet colors during deep meditation all states. Could the council speak as to the significance of these phenomena and to their relationship to ascension energies that are pouring into our earth’s atmosphere at this time?”

The things that you are describing, and many more besides, are happening for thousands upon thousands of people all over your planet. You call them ascension symptoms. And in your desire to be included, you have listed almost every physical discomfort known to man. We do not intend to belittle these things. However, every ache and pain is not due to your rising vibrations.

At this time, you are being raised in vibrational frequency by several simultaneous factors. One of these is your own intent to evolve. This is the most important of all for without it the others will be relatively ineffectual. Next there is the fact that, although we can speak of your own vibrational field, you are participant to the fields of everything around you. As others raise their frequency, you are lifted. Of course the reverse is true, as well. You lift others as you lift yourselves. Then there is the fact that many factors in your environment, we speak of the galaxy, etc., are combining to produce a vibratory increase that, as we have said before, no particle will escape the influence of. Now, you can call that physics if you want. You can call it God’s will. Physics will not be offended, nor will God. Do you see?

So, as your vibration is raised, your consciousness, awareness of what is, expands. Each of you experiences that in ways that are unique to you. That is because each of you is a unique unit with unique requirements for your growth and unique desires and intentions.

You have an accepted need, although there really is no need, to figure it all out. We suggest an alternate approach. Have you seen children giggling and running around chasing soap bubbles they have blown? Do that. Stop struggling with what is truly an amazing experience and accept and have fun with it. After all, you have waited long enough for it.

“How fantastic!” “I have never seen things like that before!” “I have never heard those things before!” “What else is possible?”

Judgments

“…I see huge division between people in the different parties. I believe ultimately we ALL want the same things in life. How do we ever stop judging one another?”

Step one, notice that huge numbers of people are judging the ‘other side’. This is, to a great extent, manipulated and encouraged, but ultimately, that doesn’t matter. It is serving the purpose of causing many to ask the question that you have just asked.

Those seeing this and asking the question may well begin to ask themselves some very relevant other questions. Let us answer some of them now.

You have been conditioned to accept that there are ‘right answers’ and ‘wrong answers’. The corollary to that is “If I am right, then he is wrong.” “If she is right, then I am wrong.” “I must not be wrong.” “I will defend my position at all cost!” And that is exactly what is being played upon, your fear of being wrong.

Now, there are billions upon billions of you on that blue orb. How many of them do you suppose agree with you totally about everything? Even one? Not even one. How many do you suppose would agree with you about many things? A few? No, every one!

Further, we would suggest that you begin to explore the possibility that you are judging in others what you will not judge in yourselves, or that you actually do judge in yourselves.

Those subconscious potentials are exactly what are surfacing to be looked at during this time. And humanity will decide that it does not wish to include these potentials in its experience any longer. It will decide to recognize them and move on. It will ascend, evolve, desire and experience higher. This is now underway. But it is a process.

Is there a quicker way? Yes, there is. Replace all of the judging with forgiveness. Start with yourselves. Then forgive each and every divine soul, and they are all divine souls, whether they know it or whether they don’t. Forgiveness does not mean that one condones words, thoughts, or practices. But there is a great difference between those things and the recognition that the prodigal son, the prodigal daughter, may be very, very far from home. Most have no idea where home is, and certainly do not know how to reach it. Be the beacon.

There are two published books available on Amazon that contain the collected messages received by Ron Head (that’s me). The first is The Wisdom of Michael, available HERE, and the second is It Rings True, available HERE

Copyright © Ronald Head. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice and link: http://ronahead.com/

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/12/2018 2:14:22 AM

Life Deferred

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Beloved, may you live well and long. May you know what is of significance and pledge yourself to what matters rather than to what is really not so important that you cannot leave it behind you when this is all you can do.

When all is said and done, when you sift through your imagined possessions, when the dust settles, what do you take with you? What fits into your heart and soul and leaves its mark on you? No one takes steamer trunks anymore these days. Who could ever fit so much in your baggage now? One handbag may be too much.

When you come, bring your heart and soul. You may not even care anymore about taking your diamond ring with you. What sentimental value do you even insist on taking with you now? You don't want all your memories packed in any longer. The items you would have to take with you – you wouldn't even bother to take them any longer. What are they to you now? Now you would like to travel light and be done with it.

You probably won't have a desire to take anything more, as if anything physical matters to you now. Who up here in Heaven would want to glance through your keepsakes with you? And, when you are done, what then? Who wants a what then? No longer will there be a before or after.

What do you want to pore over within yourself any longer to speak of?

All your life long, you have had something important to say. Now, at this imminent moment, you can't think of one thing. What can you not leave behind? Be glad to be freed from the past.

You want freedom. You don't even want to excel. You don't even care about making points. No longer do you care to amass now. You don't care if you score or not. What need have you for numbers or the alphabet, as a matter of fact? What need or longing do you insist on now?

What do you see, and what must you remember or account for? No longer will you add stature. No longer will you even require your initials or a computer. Whatever for? Why would you want a head stuffed with what?

You might well prefer having an empty head rather than a crowded one. What is it that you supposedly transition from and to? No longer do you want more details to hang onto.

Now, I, God, hear you say:

"Once upon a time, I could sew a fine seam. Where is this skill to be kept now, and what happens now? Do skills remain or trot off somewhere like life itself?

"As it was, once I could hardly embrace the present, let alone the past. What really is there to embrace, God? Life itself, and You alone, and Peace and Love to fill up on.

"I can't even think of a tree I want to be buried under or which ocean or another to sink under. I ask to hold Your hand and remember You, God!"

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/life-deferred.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/12/2018 7:01:12 PM

Daily Message ~ Wednesday December 12, 2018

Galactic Free Press's picture

Many of you choose to not show your true selves because you fear that others will not like you if they see you in your truth. What you don’t realize is that approach actually prevents people from seeing your true beauty. Allowing your truth and authenticity to show, honouring your interests and passions, and letting your loving heart to lead the way, is how your beauty shines brightest because it is unimpeded by filters. And it is how other beautiful souls with similar energetics can find you and celebrate you because those are the ones who can see you for who you really are! The more you accept yourself in your authenticity and allow it to show, the more you give the world the opportunity to see your true beauty and to love you, too, exactly as your are. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/12/12/daily-message-wednesday-december-12-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!