Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
11/28/2018 1:32:38 AM

Greetings, Powerful Divine Being!

Whether or not everything looks fine on the outside of our lives -- relationships, work, health, and finances -- inside we may still have a deep yearning for more depth, purpose, and fulfillment.

How we get there involves enacting our highest core values, aligning that with deep personal responsibility, connecting to our Divine purpose, and taking real action.

My good friend Dr Molly Casey, a spiritual coach and chiropractor, found ways to create the alignment she needed to create dramatic shifts in her life that equalled amazing fulfillment.

She now teaches others how to create their own fulfillment.

Dr Molly is a master at finding the misalignments in beliefs, values, and ways of living that hold you back from the fulfillment you desire, and that awaits you.

Her online event helps you connect authentically with a Divinely centered life—something that goes way beyond what religion ever taught you.

Align with God: How to Live a Spiritual Life in this
Tangible World with Purpose and Abundance

is a free virtual event that kicks off tomorrow—Wednesday, November 28th

More than 21 experts (including me) share their best insights on creating fulfillment through aligning with and living out our relationship to Source.

To join us, sign up here: Align With God -- for access to wonderful gifts and personal, real-life stories and insights about creating a more fulfilling and authentic life, such as:

• How your level of fulfillment starts and ends with your relationship to Source
  • Practical tools to spot the misalignments in your life that are blocking fulfillment
  • Ways to get clear on what your beliefs about Source are
  • How to value your own inner wisdom
  • Why personal responsibility and commitment are deeper and more important than you may have ever imagined
  • That life really is about serving others’ and your own higher good
  • And more

I absolutely support what Dr. Molly is doing with this summit!

My interview with her (which airs Thursday, December 6) touches on crisis moments in my life, such as leaving the church and the beliefs I was raised with, and coming into fulfillment by following the wise inner voice of Source Energy and my guides, Angels, and higher self.

We need to stretch beyond the old paradigms, and create a whole new experience of Spirit on this planet.

Please join us -- I think you'll find a lot that lifts you to a new level!

With much Love,
Caroline

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/28/2018 1:45:58 AM

God is at the Helm

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Beloved, no doubt about it, you are a diamond. You are a bona fide diamond.

On occasion, you may also be a diamond-in-the-rough. You may come across rough. You assume resistance within yourself. You find that which to fuss about. You find fault. You may create difficulties. I know you are well-intentioned. You want to stop arguing with yourself, and so you must. Express away without overdoing it.

Yes, of course, you are to assert yourself. More importantly than speaking, your purpose is to listen and to set an example of listening.

Come together to meet together with the idea of being a team. When your purpose is to pull a heavy wagon together, be a team of horses who know well enough to pull in the same direction in order to get the job done. They are clear. They pull together. Be clear about what makes sense.

How do you, as a member of a team, contribute to the whole? As an individual, you may be a high-stepping prancer. When your task is to lead a parade, prance to your heart’s content.

At meetings, whatever your personal style may be, you have a task to fulfill. Your purpose is to listen, and your purpose is to express. Your purpose is also to keep the vibration of respect high.

Honestly, respect yourself first. What self-respecting person would make a situation difficult for anyone else? Find peace to give.

Not everyone slept well last night. Not everyone has a loving home. Abraham Lincoln had a difficult home life. It isn’t your purpose in life to repair anyone’s home life.

Give good will to every soul you meet. You don’t have to cater or placate. It could be that your own life isn’t peachy keen. You can, however, be an uplifting presence and not discourage another.

Yes, Beloved, I am at the helm. Still, give Me a hand. Why not you, dear one, wherever you are? Why not you, dear one, lead the way?

Be a breath of fresh air. Pull out the chairs. Pour the tea. Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

It takes so little to save the world. It is no sacrifice. What is this pride you give homage to? Beloved, what do you think you are giving up? Perhaps you were offended once. Be you not too proud to let offense go. Offense is not yours to collect. Offense is yours to let go of.

If you must collect, collect good nature and give it away right and left.

When someone has a headache, I know you would give him or her an aspirin regardless of any long-ago hurts.

Now is the time to let go of hard feelings. Hard feelings do not serve.

Say fare thee well to hard feelings.

Get stumbling blocks out of the way. Begin anew. Empty the trash. Clear out closets. You don’t require excess baggage. Blocks are blocks. They hamper you.

Today is a new day. Enough of the old. Who wants yesterday’s heated-up food? Who wants to rehash yesterday’s old fragments? Start over today.

Rise with the Sun. Arise to the occasion. Start over. I know you don’t want wrinkles. Don’t culture them. No one wants you to have them. Smile instead.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/god-is-at-the-helm.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/28/2018 9:10:21 PM

Daily Message ~ Wednesday November 28, 2018

Galactic Free Press's picture

Dear Ones, so many of you are so unnecessarily critical of yourselves. You are having both a human and a spiritual experience at once. You are also experiencing unprecedented energies and pioneering the shift. Rather than berating yourself if you handle something in a way that is less than your preferred way of being, we suggest celebrating the fact that you have shifted back into a higher perspective that can see other options and having love, compassion, and understanding for the part of you that temporarily forgot. Your awareness is a sign of your growth. Your ability to shift into loving yourself, however you show up, is a sign of your mastery. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/11/28/daily-message-wednesday-november-28-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/29/2018 1:35:31 AM

GFP Newsletter - 11/27/2018

will's picture

If you say "I am a Christian," you are identified with the Christian mind. If you say "I am a Hindu," you are identified with the Hindu mind. If you say "I am German," you are identified with the German mind. This identification has to be broken. You have to know that you are not the mind. And only in moments when the mind is not functioning -- when you are unoccupied, when there is a gap, stillness, silence, when the mind has ceased -- will you be able to know who you are, to know yourself as consciousness. Then you can use the mind...

I am not against the mind. I may appear to be, but the whole effort is to disconnect you from the mind so that you can know your separation from it, your freedom.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/29/2018 2:23:33 AM

Saul via John Smallman: When You Feel at One With Another, Fear, Conflict, and Distrust Dissolve

Audio version.

Change is in the air, in fact enormous changes and revelations are shortly to be unveiled, as humanity progresses most effectively towards the moment of its grand awakening.

Your awakening has always been God’s Will for you, and God’s Will, the divine Will, in fact humanity’s Will – your collective will since the unreal but very real seeming separation experience commenced – is One Will and It is always achieved. There are no exceptions!

Of course many of you ask and continue to ask: “If God is Love, and His Will is for us to be happy, then why is there so much pain and suffering in the world?” Hard as it is for you to understand and accept, the One Will, your collective Will and God’s for all is that you experience eternal JOY! That is Reality!

What you are experiencing, and seem to have been experiencing for eons – judgment, blame, conflict, pain, and suffering – is illusory. Yes, the pain and suffering is very convincing, and seems totally real because your physical form, the human body, has senses and feelings incorporated within it to enable it to take care of itself and enjoy life.

And this sensitivity comes at a price – you have a saying “There is no such thing as a free lunch!” – and that price is the ability to feel pleasure and pain, happiness and suffering. Your bodies are sensitive instruments through which consciousness experiences the unreality of separation from Source, momentarily.

The experience of separation was but a momentary sensation, but it seems to have been ongoing for thousands of millennia. In Reality there is only Love – which includes peace, contentment, happiness, caring, cooperation, harmony – and what you experience as humans that is not of Love is unreal, even though it seems very real.

Most of you identify almost wholeheartedly with your bodies, with your human forms, and the feelings and sensations that they undergo. However, when you go within in meditation, contemplation, or just relaxation, and your “roof-brain chatter” reduces or even ceases for a while, you do find yourselves at peace with yourselves in self-acceptance.

Suffering is due to your thoughts and the judgments and blaming that goes with them. That is what the sense of separation is all about. When you feel at one with another – your partner, spouse, children, in a loving relationship – fear, conflict, and distrust dissolve. And if you are in physical, mental, or emotional pain due to illness or damage to your bodies, or for emotional or psychological reasons, being in the presence of loved ones frequently eases it.

That is what relationship is all about – being one, being lovingly supported, knowing that you are not alone. That knowing, that inner sense of belonging, being at home, loved, and accepted is what everyone seeks. And, of course, That is Reality! That is where you are in every moment of your eternal existence, you have just temporarily lost access to conscious awareness of it.

To be separated from Love, from Source is unbearable. And that can never happen. But as separate individual humans, it does seem that you are separate, alone, isolated from everyone else. You all dream when you sleep, and sometimes your dreams are horrific and terrifyingly real, and sometimes they are dull, unmemorable, and sometimes they can be fun, exciting, and uplifting.

Then you wake up, and they are no more because they were unreal, and very quickly you forget them totally. Well, separation, as you are experiencing it as humans in form, is also a dream, it is unreal, and you will wake up. And, as with dreams, all memory of separation will also fade away when that happens, and you will find yourselves once more, where you have always been, at One with Source, and in utter Joy.

You are all aware that enormous change is occurring, even though you are unable to identify quite what it is that is changing. You feel it, and you know that it is happening. And, at the same time, as more “stuff” arises to be dealt with both in yourselves and in others with whom you are in communication, life can be, and is for some, very uncomfortable and very unsettling. Just accept that what is happening is a necessary and unavoidable aspect of the awakening process.

Most of you have experienced unwanted change in your lives, change that may have arrived suddenly and unexpectedly, therefore you all tend to be wary of change. Many plan their lives to avoid change, but truly change is unavoidable in the unreal separated state that you experience as humans.

So, instead of worrying about what might happen next to upset or unsettle you in your individual lives . . . CELEBRATE, because you are going to wake up from the dream of separation into the utter joy of Oneness, and deep within yourselves you do know this. Yes, most of you have forgotten who you are, but the veil of forgetfulness is to be removed, and amazement and joy will permanently replace that temporary but terrifying unawareness of who you really are.

Go within every single day without fail, and momentarily throughout the day as occasions allow, and connect with Love, with Source, with Mother/Father/God who is always present there waiting to embrace you and help you feel the complete acceptance that is your right and your heritage. You are divinely loved, always, and nothing can ever change that.

With so very much love, Saul.

https://johnsmallman.wordpress.com/2018/11/27/when-you-feel-at-one-with-another-fear-conflict-and-distrust-dissolve/

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!