Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
6/20/2018 12:13:18 AM

YOU ARE IN THE MIDST OF A SPIRITUAL REVOLUTION

June 1, 2018

You, the Star Seeds, will set the new standards of behavior...

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/20/2018 6:08:12 PM

‘The Team’ via Peggy Black: Nested Realities

We are here. Humanity is experiencing considerable shifts in the perceived reality.

When you stated that it feels like straddling several realities, we would agree with you, that is what is happening. Reality is held together by your beliefs.

Reality is actually very fluid, very flexible. It is created by the energy matrix and the energy signatures of all who are focused in this third dimension.

First we would like to say that some of the concepts about this and other realities do not necessarily fit into your current belief mode. The beliefs that most humans hold about this reality are very fixed and very limited. This is changing and as it changes there is a certain disturbance in what you think is your reality and what you are experiencing.

We will give you this rather simple example; the dimensions are nested within each other. The dimensions are simply different vibrations, different frequencies. These different vibrations and different frequencies offer different sensations and conditions.

We sense your mental stretching to understand how this might work. Let us clarify this for you. There are those who are very skilled in maneuvering in the third dimension. They are able to interface with the physical reality and handle all the necessary tasks easily. They understand the basic laws, conditions and frequencies of this dimension.

There are those who also are aware of the other subtle realities and interface with these vibrations, conditions and frequencies. As you and others expand in consciousness, the multidimensional realties will become more available and easier to maneuver and interface with in an aware and effective manner.

The key here is releasing your concepts of what you think is real. This is the challenge that most humans struggle with. Everyone has consciously experienced shifting from one dimension to another. It is done all the time. There are discordant methods to create this shift and there are harmonious ways to flow from one reality to the other.

We will speak here of the harmonious, aware methods. As you know sound vibrations allow for this shift in perception, this shift from one dimension to the other. Meditation, some forms of movement, repeated monotonous activities, these and many others offer the individual a portal or gateway to other realms and other dimensions.

Shamans have been journeying for centuries. Western mankind has focused mainly on the hard facts and hard science of the third dimension.

This is shifting at a rapid pace with the awareness of quantum physics, the concept and understanding that energy is affected by the observer. It can be a wave or a particle simply by the desire and belief of the observer.

Reality is much like water. It can change and morph into many different forms depending on the conditions and energy. It can be solid, hard as ice. It can be fluid and flowing as liquid and it can be buoyant and light like steam.

Most humans prefer to relate to their reality in its frozen state. However reality has the capability of shifting into several different aspects. It is still reality, just as water is still water, whether it is frozen, liquid or steam.

That is just an example of how your third dimension can and does respond to your beliefs and projections, your energy signature and understanding of what you perceive is real and how that is manifested on the screen of this hologame.

Now we will add another layer or level or dimension to this message. You and others are becoming conscious and aware that you are multidimensional humans. Humans are beginning to shift their beliefs of what is real and as they do their reality begins to shift. They notice the shift and continue to expand their awareness to include these new perceptions. It is like stairs, with each step you have a larger vista to observe.

We have woven this simple explanation to assist you and others who are experiencing straddling multi-realities. You have always been straddling multi-realties, the shift that is happening now is that you are awakening and becoming aware that you are doing it.

You are aware of your physical surroundings, those frozen in your perception, and you are also aware of the blocks of information we are offering, and with very little effort you can travel to any location in the galaxy all at the same time.

Your human body is always operating in multi-realities. Every cell is aware of the noise within the body and outside the body and is making the necessary adjustments. Every cell of the body is reading the position of the sun, moon and stars and making the necessary adjustments. Every cell of the body is monitoring all input from all dimensions and making the necessary adjustments. Every cell of the body operates at a multidimensional level and awareness.

Humanity is evolving and becoming conscious that they are affecting the reality that they step into and they are affecting the movement of energy on the planet. As they stand fully engaged and aware of the total connection, the total matrix of divine unfolding, the total oneness and total weaving with the All That Is, they are starhumans.

the ‘team’

©2018 Peggy Black All Rights Reserved. Notice is given that the creation of videos by people other than the author, channel and scribe is prohibited. You may share this message and distribute as long as nothing is changed, you credit the author and include this copyright notice and web address. www.morningmessages.com FREE 88 messages available

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/20/2018 6:35:07 PM

Daily Message ~ Wednesday June 20, 2018

Galactic Free Press's picture

There is a great balancing occurring of both your masculine and feminine expressions of power. If you have been oppressed in one aspect of power, either in this or pastlife expressions, you will be releasing those wounds and then integrating what you need to shift into the embodiment of that masculine or feminine expression of authentic power.

If you have misused power yourself, either in this or pastlife expressions, you will be releasing the guilt, shame, and regret associated with that time, forgiving yourself, and getting clarity on what the mindful use of power is, in order to move forward and use it beautifully and appropriately.

So for many of you, you will be releasing masculine and integrating feminine. Others will be releasing feminine and integrating masculine. It is all part of moving forward as an empowered human being, beautifully embodying the divine attributes of both. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/06/20/daily-message-wednesday-june-20-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/20/2018 6:37:00 PM

GFP Newsletter - 6/19/2018

will's picture

How can a man be truthful if he does not know what truth is? How can a man be honest if he does not know even who he is? How can a man be compassionate if he does not know the source of love within himself? From where will he get the compassion? All that he can do in the name of morality is to become a hypocrite, a pretender.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/20/2018 6:39:33 PM

The Arcturians via Suzanne Lie: Through The Matrix ~ Chapter Fifteen: Allowing Love

By

Chapter Fifteen:

Allowing Love

As I lay at the foot of the cliff, the pain was so extreme that I moved in and out of being conscious. Somehow I knew that I needed to stay awake, but the pain was so intense that I wanted to go to sleep. Is this what I get for separating myself from everyone else in our community?

“No Dear,” I heard another voice say, “This is just a very bad accident. But you will need to allow people to take care of you for a while, as these wounds are extreme.”

The voice sounded like Shalone, but I could not see her face, or much of anything. In fact, I kept passing out, waking up for a few minutes, then passing out again. I needed help, but I was far away from the Village, and I had no way to let anyone know I was here in the woods and wounded at the bottom of a cliff.

“Why didn’t I tell anyone where I was going? How will they know where to search for me?” I heard myself cry out loud.

Then, suddenly, I heard a rustling through the woods, and someone was calling my name. I tried to call back, but I exhausted my ability to speak and was losing consciousness again. Then, I thought about my animal friends. Perhaps they would bring the villagers to me?

I put out a call to all my bird, deer and even a few bear friends, “Please guide my people to me.”

Did I just say “my people?” I asked myself. Then I heard Shalone’s sweet voice saying, “Yes love, they ARE your people. And some of them have been able to allow Nature to tell them where to find you.”

“In fact,” Shalone’s voice continued, “They will be here soon. I will stay with you here until they arrive. Then you must trust them and allow them to love and care for you.”

I knew exactly what Shalone was talking about. I had pushed away everyone and had not allowed them into my world. I had neverallowed them to care for me, and then blamed them that they did not take care of me.

With that realization, I heard them coming through the woods.

Suddenly, two hunting dogs had found me and were barking and running back to my friends to guide them to me. Oh my, I said “my friends.” Does this mean that I can finally let other people enter my heart and my mind?”

“There she is!” I heard the strong voice of my friend John. Yes, he had tried and tried again to be my friend, but I had shunned him, and not in very nice ways.

“Do I need to fall off a cliff to finally trust people?” I said out loud.

“Yes, you do, dear friend,” I heard John say. “But we are indeed your friends forever!”

With those words, I passed out. I wondered where I would go to now, when I heard John say, “You are not going anywhere, and neither am I.”

How did he know to say that to me? Could he read my mind?”

“Friends forever, friends forever,” circled my mind as I slowly lost consciousness again and went into, yet, another world. But this world had love and light and healing and fun. Could I allow my self to let that world into my life?

Then I heard John saying, “Hold on Zara Lynn! I am here, and I will NOT leave you!”

TWO YEARS LATER

It took me the better part of two years to heal my body. But John was right. He only left my side to make food for us. The members of the Village made sure that we always had food in the pantry, and many of them brought food that they had cooked for us.

Yes, “US!” I never thought that I would be an “US,” but John kept his word and never left me. In fact, even after I was well enough to take care of my self, which took over a year, he stayed with me.

The only, and wonderful difference, was that when I was well enough, he began sleeping with me in “OUR” bed. “US” and “Our” were words that I had seldom spoken before dear John came into my life.

Normally, the Village would not allow an “unmarried” couple to sleep together, but they all knew that this was a different situation. Also, they all knew that I dared not dream, the entire Village knew that John and I would be married.

I know that from my storyline that I may seem too young to be married, but I had had my first “woman’s time,” and John was starting to shave. However, both John and I wanted to make sure that we did NOT get married because of some external rules. If we decided to become Man and Wife, we would do so when we wanted and how we wanted.

Because some of my injuries were in my “female parts” I did not think it was possible for me to have a baby, or even to become pregnant. On the other hand, the love that John and I shared became so strong that we decided to make our relationship a promise that we would share forever.

I say “forever,” because I have finally admitted that I had died at the bottom of that cliff, but somehow was able to return. Actually, “somehow” is not correct. I fought death and won because I knew that John loved me and that he would be too sad if I died.

When he was the first one to my side, he looked into my semi-opened eyes with such love and caring that I could FEEL his deep love enter my heart and slowly flow through my gravely injured body. It was John’s love that healed me.

John’s unconditional love never put any pressure on me to have sex before my body healed enough, and he never put any pressure on me to bear a child for him. In fact, he told me that he would NOT take the risk it would be for me to carry a child with my chronically wounded “female organs.”

Our sex life was as gentle as a morning breeze and as strong as a giant tree. Afterwards, we often walked the woods together in search of any wounded animals or birds.

When we found them, which we usually did, we took them home and lovingly healed them. We felt as if we were thanking the woods for somehow allowing me to survive and heal from my fall.

The people of our Village watched our relationships and saw how I had healed, as well as how John and I worked together to heal the forest beings. In fact, whenever a child or an animal was wounded or sick, they were brought to our home for John and I to heal, which we did.

As we grew into our older years, John’s soft courage and strong decision making, made him a leader in our Village. In fact, he eventually became THE Leader of our Village. And I, believe it or not, became a midwife.

Somehow, my near-death experience had left me with the “gift of healing.” My healing service had started with healing animals, which I realized that I could do with a loving touch.

Gradually I expanded my healing of animals to healing humans. Then, I also became a “midwife,” as well as a “Touch Healer” to villagers who were wounded or sick. Our life, and it gives me great joy to say “our life,” was wonderful. That is it was wonderful until the day that John suddenly, and very peacefully, died.

The loss of John was almost too deep to bear, and I started to become very ill. I was sure that I would die, and some part of me wanted to die, as I could not imagine life within John. However, a horrible disease began to flow through our Village. Then I was called on day and night to help others.

However some, in fact too many, of our villagers died. As the widows and widowers came to me for assistance with their sorrow, I also began to move through my sorrow, as well. But that is a story that I must keep to myself, as it is still to difficult for me to share.

After the grieving of the Village was gradually replaced with the births of new babies, the joys of life began to return to our Village. I was quite old by then, so when I was not healing, I was sleeping.

And when I slept, I dreamt of John. But I will tell you about that in my next writing. Sleep is near and so is the essence of my dear John.

http://suzanneliephd.blogspot.com/2018/05/allowing-love-through-matrix-chapter-15.html

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!