Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
6/21/2018 6:29:03 PM

A Message to Lightworkers – June 20, 2018

The latest guidance from the Ascended Masters, Galactics, Earth Elementals, Faery Elders, Angels, and Archangels known as the Collective:

Greetings, dear ones! We are very pleased to have the time to speak with you again today.

We see that you are, as you enter this solstice time, in the throes of what might be called birth pains for some, and what feel to be closer to transfiguration for others.

Please know that you do not go through this process alone.

As you feel surging up within you the pain, shock, anger, or loss of past experiences, whether from this incarnation or another, you are guided at every moment by your spirit guides, Angels, and higher self.

Speak to them as you walk this demanding path, which though needed to cleanse your energies for your Ascent into fifth dimensional life, can feel to be a review of some of the worst aspects of the third dimensional life.

We are aware that many of you are judging yourselves harshly for even having these feelings.

You are thinking that perhaps now as you are Ascending, all should be a matter of Light and higher realization, of Joy and fulfillment.

And indeed, it can be.

But the release of the lower density vibrations from the Earth requires the release of that which you too have carried, for many centuries, in many Earth lives.

And so, as these feelings of shock, pain, or anger arise—let them.

Return to your breathing, to your heart-based inner self, look at the feelings, see them for what they are–vestiges of the old–and let them go.

Know that you are not alone in your journey of cleansing, renewing, and releasing all that you cannot carry with you into this new realm.

Compounding these experiences of release is your increasing awareness of the crimes being committed by those who answer to the lower order, now being exposed in the stealing immigrant children from their families and the incarcerating of both parents and children, who are being held in unacceptable conditions.

You are coming into your mastery increasingly now, and so you will not be shocked when we caution you to remain as calm and centered as possible while taking in information regarding how both parents and children are being treated in these situations.

Recall our Message of June 6, in which we explain that these children and youth are powerful Emissaries of Light.

They have come to anchor the energies of liberation and Truth, and to aid in expelling and expunging all that must be released and dissolved now, as Earth enters a new era and increasingly, a new and higher dimension.

The shadows must be exposed even as they are expelled–that is what you are viewing now.

And so be careful not to inundate your senses with news stories and images that will lower your vibration and send you into a spiral of shock, sadness, and despair.

You wish to assist these children and their families, and lowering your own vibration is the last thing that is needed at this time.

Instead, several times a day and before you sleep at night, surround and fill yourself and all of them in the highest Light possible.

Call upon and visualize all of the Angels of the higher realms, all Light Beings now assisting Earth, including Galactic family members.

See them surrounding and uplifting the vibration of this all similar situations, flowing encouragement and Love all those being held, and exposing those who are perpetrating this upon them.

Surround and fill the whole of Washington, DC and its government buildings (particularly the White House, Justice Department, and halls of Congress) with that same brilliant, empowering, and uplifting Light.

Intend and visualize clearly that those who in the past have not had the courage to speak up and act with conviction, do so now, actively supporting, protecting, and freeing these ones who have come forward to bravely anchor Light into the issues of imprisonment, racism, and child abuse. 

Affirm in that moment, that the entire tide of Divine Justice now begins to flow into issues and into places in the United States and the entire planet, where it has not flowed for many centuries.

Yes, you are this powerful. Yes, Now is that time.

For this you came.

Namaste, dear ones! You are never alone.

Copyright 2018, Caroline Oceana Ryan

If you repost, please maintain the integrity of this information by reprinting it exactly as you find it here, and including the link to the original post. Thank you.

https://carolineoceanaryan.com/2018/06/20/a-message-to-lightworkers-june-20-2018/

About Caroline Oceana Ryan

Caroline Oceana Ryan is an author, speaker, and radio host of "The Empowered Lightworker" on the BBM Global Network. She channels the higher wisdom and guidance of the Collective, a group of higher beings assisting humanity as we Ascend into fifth dimensional life.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/21/2018 6:36:58 PM

A Leaf Would Still Fall

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Beloved, I invite One and All to join Me in the fullness of love. We are not even a hop, skip, and jump away. We already are One, once and for All in Infinity. This is the true state of affairs. Oneness is, and Oneness never was not. This has to be clarified only because of the insistence on the illusion of time in the extant world. Otherwise, the concept of fleeting would not exist. Time is rather roughshod in the world, and yet, as it is, the world depends upon time. The world even runs on tick-tock tick-tock.

Time is rather like slipping on a banana. You can count on time to slip you up. Time has no foundation to speak of. It’s possible that time may be a relative of ego. Ego contributes to urgency as eagerly as time does.

You have a solid foundation. You can’t see Me, yet here I am. Else why would it be said that in God you trust. And, even so, there are church bells that peal to remind you when it is time to adore Me.

There are no sands of time when it comes to Me. I am a Stand-Out. I stand in Oneness, and so do you. United forever are We as One. Infinite is beyond time. There is no bank of time. Permanent isn’t an impulse of time, you understand. Permanency doesn’t go by the clock. The world sets itself to the millisecond. Time may seem to stand still once in a while, yet illusive time is always on the move. You can’t really catch up to it. Time can only be imagined no matter how much time likes to look in the mirror and enforce itself. Sure, time can tie you up in knots.

Infinity is, and that’s it. Is-ness is. We can say that Being-ness has no use for time.

Time is paltry even as it pictures itself for all time. Time can be generous or stingy depending upon its mood. Infinity has nothing to do with time. Of course, Infinity is irrespective of time. There is never enough time in the world at large. Infinity doesn’t go in slow motion. Fast or slow are illusions of the greatest illusionist of all – that squirt, time – gets tripped up into himself.

Infinity has all the Silence that exists in Heaven. There are no clocks ticking in Heaven! Does not even the thought of time in Heaven make you smile?! Can you imagine My turning to look at a clock or My counting the minutes before blast-off? Can you imagine an alarm going off in Heaven and a fire department rushing to the rescue! What for?

My creating you had and has nothing to do with time. Only on Earth is time believed in. You lean on time when time is really of no consequence. On Earth, you count the days and years and lifetimes.

In Heaven, there is no time to set, and why would there be? What could its purpose be? Time pretends a reliability that it lacks. Without time on Earth, there would be no getting older or getting younger. Time lacks imagination. As it is, everyone on Earth counts on time. Time is like twiddling your thumbs. The illusion of time is problematic. Time and its counting of minutes, if time did exist, it sits in an incorrect arena in the first place and doesn’t exist anyway.

Time is really a con, a big con. Time gives the illusion that it settles down. What a con-artist time is. Time is the mother of all con artists. Without time, how could the Earth even think of running itself? Without time, I will bemusedly say that life will take its time, and how pleasant life will be un-harassed by time.

With or without a clock, a leaf would still fall.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/a-leaf-would-still-fall.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/22/2018 6:12:28 PM

Daily Message ~ Friday June 22, 2018

Galactic Free Press's picture

We were recently asked in our new Ask Gabriel feature two questions related to connecting psychically. The first was, “How do I open my third eye?” The second was, “How do I know I’m receiving a message and not talking to myself?” We would like to address these today.

One of the most effective ways of opening your third eye is to play with your imagination. Visualize. Meditate. Use your imagination as a means of connecting within meditation. What many of you don’t realize is that your imagination is the bridge to the psychic part of your mind. Many of you have wonderfully active imaginations as children but slowly begin to stop using that skill in adulthood. There’s a reason why children are so wonderfully psychic! It is because their imaginations are still honoured and active.

The imagination is a powerful stimulant for your third eye. So meditate and play with visualization and allow your imagination to take the lead. What will happen before long is something will happen that surprises you, and that is how you will know that you have entered the realm of psychic experience, for your imagination can never surprise you as you are the one who directs it.

When it comes to receiving psychic messages, paying attention to your body is essential. Your body will let you know when your are connected to a higher being. You are looking for higher chakra activation (from the heart centre up), tingling on the head, ringing in the ears, heart expansion, and feeling of being loved, a cool breeze, or a minty, mentholated scent or feeling.

In rapidly shifting energies it can be frustrating because the energetic alignment where you connected one day may not work the next. This is normal. Send your soul into the alignment to connect and receive information (your soul knows where that is). Ask who you are wishing to connect with to adjust your energy so you can better receive information. Pay attention to subtle energy. Know that true messages often come from above and slightly above your head where your own thoughts tend to be inside your head. True messages from spirit love and honour your free will and are positive and encouraging.

Having a good energetic clarity practice will also help greatly in keeping you in a space that can align and receive information in many different ways. And always remember, that you can ask for a sign from spirit and beautifully receive guidance any time you like without any special skills required. We are always here to love, guide, and support you. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/06/22/daily-message-friday-june-22-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/22/2018 6:14:20 PM

GFP Newsletter - 6/21/2018

will's picture

Everybody is tense, because whatever you are doing there is a conflict about whether it is right or wrong. Your nature goes in one direction, your conditioning goes just in the opposite direction, and a house divided cannot stand for long. So everybody is somehow pulling himself together; otherwise the danger is always there, just by your side, of having a nervous breakdown.

I do not teach morality at all. Morality should come on its own accord. I teach you directly the experience of your own being. As you become more and more silent, serene, calm and quiet, as you start understanding you own consciousness, as your inner being becomes more and more centered, your actions will reflect morality. It will not be something that you decide to do, it will be something as natural as roses on a rose bush. It is not that the rose bush is doing great austerities, and fasting, and praying to God, and disciplining itself according to the ten commandments; the rose bush is doing nothing. The rose bush has just to be healthy, nourished, and the flowers will come in their own time, with great beauty, effortlessly.

-Rsjneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/22/2018 6:16:53 PM

Mike Quinsey’s Higher Self Message for June 22, 2018

http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/
Mike%20Quinsey/Channeled_Messages
_by_Mike_Quinsey.htm

The uncertainty in the world still continues with no apparent end in sight. However, those who are working for peace and needed changes are hard working to ease Humanity into an era that must come, as the vibrations continue to lift up. The essential changes are in respect of those who are ready to take over important roles running the different countries. A few are still controlled by those who serve self and are not allowing democratic rule to take place. It will come because it has to so that despots and the like make way for those with a more liberal approach to politics, and put the people first.

You have now long passed the marker and the new approach to life must manifest very soon, and put you on track to achieve world peace. The first steps have been taken with the curtailment of the use of nuclear weapons. The mood on Earth has changed considerably and there is an upliftment towards global peace. As you must realise, you cannot undo centuries of antagonism and deceit at a stroke, it takes a change of leadership with those who see the greater picture and care for the Human Race. Suitable candidates are at the ready to emerge and lead you ever onwards, and manifest the benefits of new inventions that herald the arrival of the New Age.

The people of Earth have begun speaking with one voice and demand change for the better, and are no longer prepared to be denied advancements in many areas of technology that are deliberately held back. At the higher levels ideas are projected to those who can develop them, but hitherto very few have been allowed to see the light of day. Those with vested interests in maintaining the old ways that are profitable for them, are beginning to find it harder to thwart attempts to introduce advancements in technology and make them available to everyone. Progress cannot be stopped forever, and from the higher levels we are assisting and protecting those fearless ones who continue with their efforts to carry Humanity forwards.

The Earth continues its onward journey into new areas of space, and the new vibrations are playing their part in bringing changes about on a global scale. It is all part of the changes you brought about by lifting up your vibrations that took you out of the old ones, and onto the path of many changes that are yet to come but are in progress. Be assured many souls are working for your advancement, and have the authority to take whatever steps are necessary to succeed. You will therefore realise that you are never alone in your fight to remove the dark Ones, who will nevertheless use any actions regardless of the outcome to prevent your success, but they will not achieve their goal. On a Galactic scale the Blue Avians are still monitoring your Earth, and quietly observe all events on and around it. They await the outcome of changes that will in the distant future allow open contact with you.

The future lays very much with young people that have incarnated for the sole/soul purpose of speeding up the changes that will set the pattern for the future. They already have a different approach and view the problems currently being experienced, and are supremely confident that they can overcome them. Their presence is already being felt, and they are finding paths that will eventually put them in the forefront. Some ask what can such young people possibly know that will help us with our present predicaments, and the answer is that their present age is of no consequence as they are old souls with much experience of working with the Light, and are eager to apply their knowledge and skills to carry mankind forward. You will soon see them coming through as their achievements are noteworthy, and will soon become public.

The bad news invariably makes the front page headlines, and television news but before long there will be less interest in the sensational news that is often overstated. You might note that some of such newspapers are losing readers, who now seek real news and are also interested in global activities. The mood is changing and the truth is being demanded, as for too long you have been fed a diet of soap operas and events that have been sensationalised. Be assured that Editors are only interested in sales and soon change their policies when turnover becomes seriously affected. News and articles have been taken over by the Internet, and less and people buy newspapers, and in time they will virtually disappear due to lack of demand. In fact quite a number of things that you take for granted will change, but at the same time it will be moving you into the New Age. For example the combustion engine is doomed along with the many industries that have been grown up around it. You cannot stop progress whatever you do, it is far better to anticipate it and make the most of it so that you are not caught out.

In view of the success of making the first full message available to those of you who requested it. I will transcribe any future ones that I consider to be extra special, and will as before first send out an extract, and when requested a full copy. It means that the “extracts only” from a full message that I have typed out as below for example, will be clearly indicated as such. I will be including a message extract from time to time with my weekly messages. With those you have the title of the Kryon video recording as below, so that you can listen to the full message through the Internet.

I continue with the inclusion of an extract from a Kryon message as below, it is a short extract that is certainly relevant to our present period of time.

KRYON. EVOLUTION REVEALED.

You are changing this planet that appears to be in trouble. Those who are creating problems in the world will come and go. Light is starting to make a difference over dark, and the dark is re-acting. Those who will not evolve or advance will disappear. In a free society and civilisation you must be left alone when it comes to consciousness, you must be left alone to decide. There is a barrier of isolation, and how we would love to reach through and turn on the Light. You have been told that Light is starting to make a difference over dark that it is reacting and continues to react in survival to save itself. By observing something you change its reality/attributes. You are designed to be here, there is a benevolence of God. You stand at the cusp of change.

For the full message simply enter the title in your Internet window. On occasions there will be more than one recording of the subject under the same title.

I leave you with love and blessings, and may the Light brighten your days and path to completion. This message comes through my Higher Self, my God Self, and every soul has the same connection to God.

In Love and Light.

Mike Quinsey.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!