Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
6/6/2018 9:38:04 PM

GFP Newsletter - 6/5/2018

will's picture

Your being is your home, how can you leave it? You are it.

-Rajneesh

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/7/2018 9:35:36 PM

Saul via John Smallman: Love is Contagious

Hello, this is John. As you are no doubt well aware I have not been posting Saul messages for some time – taking a break – so here instead is Chapter 24 from the book “Our Divine Destiny : A Saul Book.” Enjoy.

The life that a human leads follows a path of opportunities and learning-experiences of incredible complexity. It has been designed with the assistance of many wonderful, loving guides and the wise cooperation of many other souls who are to be a part of the same incarnational group.

No human is alone on Earth, even though many may experience that sensation. Every one of you is spiritually connected to a group — family, friends, foes, work associates — with whom various interactions will occur during Earth life. And this path is approved and blessed by our divine Creator. There are no accidents or coincidences. Every occurrence and every opportunity that you experience during Earth life has been prepared or allowed for before you incarnated. But, on Earth, with your free will, you decide how to respond in every moment to each situation in which you find yourself.

You can of course seek assistance from anyone with whom you are in contact on the Earth plane — and also of course from the many guides available to each of you in the spiritual realms. But the choice whether to respond lovingly, or allow a knee-jerk reaction to occur, is entirely your decision and responsibility. Remember that not making a choice or a decision is most definitely a decision — your decision — for which you are wholly responsible.

Your decisions, or lack of them, most definitely affect others in the Earth plane, but they too made conscious, divinely guided decisions to take part in the game of life.

As I have said before, there are no victims, but on the Earth plane you can hurt each other very badly. The situations and circumstances in which you could do this were preplanned, but how you would respond was not. You are free to cause damage — or not. And only you can change yourself. You cannot change anyone else; and no one else can change you. Responding to violence with violence, anger with anger, or hate with hate, only strengthens and feeds the disharmony between you. You can do this for as long as you wish, but you will eventually learn to love.

When you start to love, the cycle changes. Love is infectious and ineradicable, and it will spread to all of humanity.

But why wait for others to bring it about when you can begin today to change your life forever? When you truly love unconditionally you are impregnable! Yes, you can still experience pain and disappointment, but living in love, with love for all, you are undefeatable. And love gives you the strength to bear any pain, and that again strengthens the love. Unconditional love is infinitely powerful. It is divine. It is your heritage and your inheritance — and you will receive it. So why not accept it now, and share it and spread it everywhere, and be in joy— always — and bring joy to every situation in which you find yourself.

Try it . . . now. It really does work! It is your Creator’s gift to you, and all you have to do is open your heart and say “yes” to Him. He longs for you to do this because He knows what happiness it will bring you.

Don’t just pay it lip service. Embrace it wholly and experience the joy it will bring you.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/7/2018 9:40:03 PM

Daily Message ~ Thursday June 7, 2018

Galactic Free Press's picture

Dear Ones, every time you try to control you end up not only restricting the potential of the Now moment, you also restrict the potential of your future. We understand that you seek control to give yourself a sense of safety and security, but the way to truly move forward in the way that best supports you is through conscious creation through broader intention, surrender, and flow.

Everything you seek comes from allowing the unfoldment of surrender and flow. Love, healing, abundance, creation, growth, enlightenment, your highest purpose – all of these elements require continued flow and freedom to become as big, beautiful, and miraculous as they can be.

Understand expansion and unfoldment are necessary for your soul to comfortably move with the universe. Trust. Flow. Start to see the unfoldment as a magical path. Be loose enough to let each Now moment expand into it’s full potential. This is a new, much more empowered way of navigating your life that will get you to your fullest expression of self, over and again, if you are willing to step into a new way of being. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/06/07/daily-message-thursday-june-7-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/7/2018 9:44:43 PM

Claim God!

God said:

Beloved, Yes, I am the Doer, yet My interest is in you and in loving you. It is not My desire to circumvent you. What would I want control for? I am attuned to freedom. I offer Myself to you and have no desire to present boundaries to you or confine you in any way. I offer My love to you and not force. Yes, I am God Supreme. I urge you to take the bright golden brick road. I am first and foremost about your fulfillment along the lines of Self-realization. I ring the bells of freedom. To you I offer ultimate freedom. You have freedom to make choices.

Life may not always go by your preferences. Life doesn’t always go in the direction you most want. Everyone knows this by now. Manna comes from Heaven. Ah, the exercise of keeping and following your dreams is up to you. You may find you do not grow so tall as you like. You may not, as yet, live in the house of your dreams, yet you are free to dream and to seek your dreams and to pluck them from the Universe.

No one’s dreams come with a guarantee that they fall into your lap, nor may your dream as, as yet, have fallen into place. Nor are you excluded from your dreams. Anything is possible. Go get your dreams, Beloved. Walk right up to your dreams, yet be not attached to them. You will come across your dreams as you do or as you don’t. You are given the privilege of having your dreams, yet there are no iron-clad guarantees. You are given the hunting grounds. By all means, seek your dreams. Increase your odds. Dreams are guaranteed possible. This does not mean your dreams must come true. It means that your dreams may.

It’s wonderful when dreams come true, yet your dreams want their freedom of expression as they wish. If all your dreams don’t realize themselves all at once, this tells you that more dreams are yet to come.

You are surrounded by miracles. Isn’t it a miracle that you can speak and write and listen and understand? Isn’t it a miracle other souls also appear before you in the same way flowers bloom? Isn’t it amazing that the world exists and you exist in it and that further adventure awaits you? Are not oceans miracles made for you and dry deserts as well? And birds sing! Think of it, birds have songs to sing, and they sing for you. Bird song is a gift to you to hear. You are given wonders and also wonders to perform.

Be ecstatic with joy that your cup runneth over. Dance and sing and smile and laugh to your heart’s content and to Mine!

Pick flowers. Breathe in the sweetness of hyacinths. Claim your joy. You are meant for joy. You are an expression of God. Claim Me! I am yours to claim. Surely, I am your good fortune. Good fortune comes to you in all shapes and sizes to My delight. I sing of you, and you sing of Me. Continue to sit down at My table of good fortune.

Reap the harvest of your dreams.

Celebrate life. Stir the pot. It is your pot to stir and to drink from. Milk and honey have been prepared for you and rosiness brushed on your cheeks.

Look up at the sky and claim the expanse of the blue sky as yours to behold. Here comes the Sun. Hail to the Sun, the yellow Sun, the bright light of God as it shines on Earth and reflects its light and warmth on you. Are you ready?

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/claim-god.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/7/2018 9:46:16 PM

Love is contagious.

Hello, this is John. As you are no doubt well aware I have not been posting Saul messages for some time – taking a break – so here instead is Chapter 24 from the book “Our Divine Destiny : A Saul Book.” Enjoy.

24 Love is contagious

The life that a human leads follows a path of opportunities and learning-experiences of incredible complexity. It has been designed with the assistance of many wonderful, loving guides and the wise cooperation of many other souls who are to be a part of the same incarnational group.

No human is alone on Earth, even though many may experience that sensation. Every one of you is spiritually connected to a group — family, friends, foes, work associates — with whom various interactions will occur during Earth life. And this path is approved and blessed by our divine Creator. There are no accidents or coincidences. Every occurrence and every opportunity that you experience during Earth life has been prepared or allowed for before you incarnated. But, on Earth, with your free will, you decide how to respond in every moment to each situation in which you find yourself.

You can of course seek assistance from anyone with whom you are in contact on the Earth plane — and also of course from the many guides available to each of you in the spiritual realms. But the choice whether to respond lovingly, or allow a knee-jerk reaction to occur, is entirely your decision and responsibility. Remember that not making a choice or a decision is most definitely a decision — your decision — for which you are wholly responsible.

Your decisions, or lack of them, most definitely affect others in the Earth plane, but they too made conscious, divinely guided decisions to take part in the game of life.

As I have said before, there are no victims, but on the Earth plane you can hurt each other very badly. The situations and circumstances in which you could do this were preplanned, but how you would respond was not. You are free to cause damage — or not. And only you can change yourself. You cannot change anyone else; and no one else can change you. Responding to violence with violence, anger with anger, or hate with hate, only strengthens and feeds the disharmony between you. You can do this for as long as you wish, but you will eventually learn to love.

When you start to love, the cycle changes. Love is infectious and ineradicable, and it will spread to all of humanity.

But why wait for others to bring it about when you can begin today to change your life forever? When you truly love unconditionally you are impregnable! Yes, you can still experience pain and disappointment, but living in love, with love for all, you are undefeatable. And love gives you the strength to bear any pain, and that again strengthens the love. Unconditional love is infinitely powerful. It is divine. It is your heritage and your inheritance — and you will receive it. So why not accept it now, and share it and spread it everywhere, and be in joy— always — and bring joy to every situation in which you find yourself.

Try it . . . now. It really does work! It is your Creator’s gift to you, and all you have to do is open your heart and say “yes” to Him. He longs for you to do this because He knows what happiness it will bring you.

Don’t just pay it lip service. Embrace it wholly and experience the joy it will bring you.

https://johnsmallman.wordpress.com/2018/06/06/love-is-contagious/

Category:

John Smallman

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!