Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
6/8/2018 11:09:18 PM

God Bless the Little Children

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Beloved, life may indeed seem mixed up to you, as if life is one log-jam after another, or pages mis-numbered, or life fallen through the cracks. As hard as it may be for you to really see this, life as it appears, does come down the chute as it is meant to. As you may see it, this is easy to say yet not always believable.

There are so many physical accidents tallied in the world every day, you truly wonder how I can maintain that there are no mistakes. How this can be, and yet I maintain there are no mistakes. Still, of course, you wonder, hand over heart, how I can say this?

From your personal view, this certainly makes no sense whatsoever. No sense at all.

At the same time, of course, you do see the sense of not trying to change what has already happened and that which no one has been able to change back. Surely, no one has the sad right to trespass onto an elementary school property and hurt little children and their teachers. This cannot be right, yet it has happened. You wish that you could see any goodness and mercy here or anything good at all to make of this.

You see mayhem and weeping and disbelief. Goodness knows you have tried to figure out how to understand the un-understandable.

You may see evidence of courage and heroism appear from tragedy, nevertheless, this is too hard. You carry some kind of moral compass that gives you the credibility to pray that this mayhem never ever happen again anywhere to anyone.

You do confess that one size does not fit all yet see that your heart has tightened. You have not found the mercy in your heart to forgive others for their trespasses. You may wish, with all your heart, those who kill no longer revel in their acts. As far you can bend is to ask Me to have mercy on their souls.

Beloved, you regret, with all your heart, any and all unacceptable pain that those who hurt others must have experienced themselves, and you are sorry.

How happy you would be to see all children frolicking in meadows to their hearts' content, weaving garlands and singing ring around the rosies. May all childhoods be enriched and no mother mourn for her children ever again. May you and everyone know compassion for all who ache for it.

There is no age suitable at which children and their mothers are to lament.

Beloved, it’s not that you want Me, God, to suffer over such matters in the world, though you do wish that I would remove all this sort of thing from the face of the Earth. I understand that you believe that if I could do so without messing up the mechanics of the Universe, then I would. I understand you are not calling Me to the table to explain Myself. You would spare Me from being on the carpet at your feet.

From your point of view, you empathize that I carry a heavy load. I remind you that I carry the Light. Deep down you also know I give you everything. Still, you do not yet fully understand why life is as somber at it seems to be when I am at the wheel and that I wish to give and teach compassion, even to the ends of the Earth.

Beloved, it is not I Who has to increase My compassion, but everyone on Earth. Then, We will join hands, and My Will be done on Earth as in Heaven.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/god-bless-the-little-children.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/9/2018 11:48:34 PM

Daily Message ~ Saturday June 9, 2018

We wish to explain to you how we can say things are no longer energetically supported, yet they seem to continue in your reality.

Think of an operating system on your computer. When a new updated version is released, there are those who will excitedly embrace it. There are people who will wait until others have tried it for a while before they decide to upgrade. And there are others who will resist change and carry on with the old. This will work for the short term, but over time it will start to be fraught with difficulties and become harder and harder to use. This will lead to much frustration until they are finally ready to embrace a new way of doing things.

It is exactly the same with your enlightenment process. As you continue to evolve, there will be those who excited embrace the new, others who are content to let people blaze the trail first before they embrace the new ways of doing things, and others who will wait until they are completely uncomfortable before they move forward. But you know it doesn’t really matter when everyone gets on board, they all surely will in their own perfect timing. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/06/09/daily-message-saturday-june-9-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/9/2018 11:50:23 PM

GFP Newsletter - 6/8/2018

will's picture

Love needs immense consciousness. Love is a meeting of two souls, and lust is the meeting of two bodies. Lust is animal; love is divine. But unless you know that you are a soul, you cannot understand what love is.

I cannot tell you what love is, but I can tell you how to find your soul. That's my whole work: to help you meditate, to help you become more aware, alert, so that slowly, slowly you start seeing that you are not just the body, that you are not just even the mind, that there is something else hidden behind it all, which is your real life. And once you become aware of your real life, your being, you will know that the joy of being is so overflowing that one wants to share it with someone who is receptive, someone who is available, with someone who is ready to open his heart.

The meeting of two consciousnesses is love.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/10/2018 11:36:23 PM

RT Video 6-10-18… “Trump, Kim arrive in Singapore for historic summit”

There is no doubt that this is majorly historic. Another piece of the deep state operating paradigm is about to fall (well, it’s probably already fallen, but this is the public unveiling of it).

Also please note the little print disclaimer Youtube has placed under the video. I’ll post a comment I left on that in the next post.

https://youtu.be/ptiM1M_WMJ4

Published on Jun 10, 2018
Donald Trump has touched down in Singapore for the historic summit between the U.S and North Korea. Trump will meet Kim Jong Un, on Tuesday. The meeting will be first ever face-to face contact between a U.S. president and a leader of North Korea.

He arrived a few hours earlier on an Air China plane.

(kauilapele.wordpress.com)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/11/2018 12:53:01 AM

Daily Message ~ Sunday June 10, 2018

Saying no to behaviour that doesn’t honour you serves everyone, for it is never loving to support someone in continually showing up in such a limited version of self. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

Shelley’s note: If you missed my latest appearance on Beyond the Ordinary where we talked all about Choosing a Beautiful, Magical life, no worries! You can still catch the replay by going towww.beyondtheordinaryshow.com/replays/ Hope you enjoy it!

Also, there will be no daily message on Monday June 11…I’ll share why when they return as usual Tuesday June 12. :) Have a wonderful day!

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/06/10/daily-message-sunday-june-10-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!