Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
5/22/2018 6:58:13 PM

Greetings, Great One!

Things are looking a bit confused and uncertain out in the world these days, and you and I, being sensitive empaths, are going to feel that very clearly.

This runs into something we were talking about on the last Abundance Call, where I shared that I have a friend who's a wonderful Reiki master, channeler, and counselor.

She has a sign in her office:
“Things fall apart so that they can be rebuilt again in higher ways.”

(And Marilyn Monroe once said, "Sometimes good things fall apart so that better things can fall together.")

My friend has stuck to this belief, even in the Light of recent painful losses that shook her to the core.

And of course, as Leonard Cohen says, “There's a crack in everything / That's how the Light gets in.”

There's now a huge crack in this Earthly system we have labored under over hundreds of Earth lives.

And now the Light is pouring in, and the crack keeps getting bigger, as more and more Light just keeps coming.

We don't have much choice now but to lodge our feelings, beliefs, thoughts, and words in higher vibrations, and keep them there.

Today's Message reminds us of that, using an Abundance theme.

Find something that pulls up your vibration -- the Collective's book
Abundance For All, one of their Abundance meditations, Abraham Hicks or Eckhart Tolle YouTube videos, high-vibrational music, a special meditation, affirmation, or mantra -- something that always works for you -- and go to that when you feel your focus slipping into stress or worry.

And know that you're not the only one feeling the intensity of these times.

Please remember, "You are never alone."

Sending much Love & Light,
Caroline

PS Our next Abundance Group conference call is on Tuesday, May 29.

All calls are free and open to all, and offer powerful Abundance energies, meditations, and practical tools for moving into greater prosperity.

To receive call-in info, just email me at AscensionTimes@gmail.com and say "Yes to Abundance!" Easy peezy.

Go here for more info on the very cool benefits of becoming an Abundance Group member.

A Message to Lightworkers -
May 21, 2018

The latest guidance from the Ascended Masters, Galactics, Earth Elementals, Faery Elders, Angels, and Archangels known as the Collective:

Greetings, Bringers of the New Earth!

We are very pleased to have this time to speak with you today.

And we see a number of moments have arisen for you, some having to do with your external world, some having to do with your inner selves, and all of it intertwined with your growing consciousness.

We would say, regarding material need in your world, that the old system of deception in your financial systems is indeed falling apart, as you have noted.

And with that movement, your eons-old reflex, which is based on the experiences of the many Earth lives you have lived, is to feel that “hard times have come upon us, and who knows how long they will last.”

This era in which you live, this moment in your Earth’s timeline, requires you to release very consciously this immediate, easily triggered reaction of survival-based fears and instincts.

We would encourage you, as always, to go within, in those moments when life feels to be built on a shaky foundation, when the money for the rent or mortgage or other necessities has not yet come in, and you wonder how much longer you can overwork and stress and pinch pennies in order to carry on.

We encourage you not to look at outer circumstances, which can be slow to respond to your preferences, yet can shift dramatically in a single day as your energy shifts.

We encourage you to calm your reactions, questions, and emotional upset long enough to call out to and require assistance from the higher realms, including from your Spirit Team of guides, Angelic guardians, and higher self.

Now, their guidance will not always be in the form of a sum of money reaching you immediately, though certainly, it can be.

Yet note that the first order of business is always to calm your mental/emotional state, to assure you that you are not alone, to remind you that you have journeyed through other challenging moments in life, and to move your entire vibration into a state of peacefulness.

From that state, your mind and creative inner resources open once again to new ideas, new options, new actions to take, and a new higher way of looking at things, because they are no longer frozen in a state of panic or the constricted thought process of one who is feeling there is no clear path ahead.

We are aware that you have been carefully trained to panic, to feel bereft of resources just because you cannot see them directly in front of you at a particular moment . . .

READ MORE

Copyright 2018, Caroline Oceana Ryan

If you repost, please maintain the integrity of this information by reprinting it exactly as you find it here, and including the link to the original post.

Thank you.

https://carolineoceanaryan.com/2018/05/21/a-message-to-lightworkers-may-21-2018/

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2018 7:06:00 PM

Love Is Like the Scent of a Hyacinth Announcing Spring

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Beloved, from one heart to another, love is on the wing. Silently bidden, love is passed on, as if stirring in the breeze. Love is called for, and love is exchanged, newly burst as it may be – love stirring, love happening, love recurring as if new, newly distributed from Heaven, as if love were something new when love has always been as newly bidden as the Sun each day.

Something wanted, something warranted, as if love were new when love has been always. Beautiful love is dispersed and appears and reappears like dew on the bud, like love bursting into song, as if love dawns from the High Heavens, which it does. Love extending itself all day long again and again, a chorus of love from Heaven borne as lightly as air, from a Source known and yet a surprise, a daily gift from on High. Surely this is daily sunshine spilling over in the world, meant for all, meant to be the bounty of Earth as it is in Heaven.

Love is the Town Crier. A ship sets sail, and the cry is: “All aboard.”

What a wonderful sunrise love is as it catches up to you and emanates from where you seem to know not, yet love is and love is never not. Love is the real estate of the world, and love is here and now. Love puts a spring in your step.

Love is like the scent from a hyacinth announcing spring, filling the heart, the scent of love permeating the world. Holy, holy is love as it enters your heart and refills the Universe that your heart is and occupies and commandeers as if love were ever unknown, when, Beloved, love is all that is known. Love is anticipated, and love is ever new and no surprise.

Love is the stairway to Heaven. There is no climbing. There is only Being, and Being you are, all the love in the world. You are not new to love, for you are permeated with love, love in each breath, love in each petal, love thrown to the hearts of all in a heartbeat.

Made of love, love you are. One heart beats and encompasses the world. Love answers every heart. Love is not captured. Love arrives and scatters itself. Love is ever new as love answers its own call. Love is always in season, in valley and mountain top, and love is the top of the morning to you.

Love recurs, and love is remembered. Love shines like love. There is no absence of Sunshine, and there is no absence of love, only presence of love, the overflowing of love, love spilling everywhere and love opening its bright eyes everywhere. What else is there to speak of but love as it beats in the chambers of your heart and in every cell of your Being that is and in every dandelion puff that is carried in the air to replenish itself? Joy to the world is love. There is no other joy to compare. Life and love are this love planted in the Garden of Eden and which you replenish by your very Being. Love is not enacted, Beloved. Love is, and you are a bearer of love as love dances in your heart for all the world to breathe in and breathe out as a balm to the world, as Manna from Heaven, free to all and to My delight.

To think that love is and that love alone is, that there is naught but love – what wonderment. You are My carrier of love, and there is no beginning or ending to love. This is how I made the world full of love with you, love seeded with My love gloriously intact within you. Love, Our Holiness.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/love-is-like-the-scent-of-a-hyacinth-announcing-spring.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2018 8:42:21 PM

TUESDAY, MAY 22, 2018

Shanta Gabriel ~ AA Gabriel ~ You are Always Wrapped in Wings of Pure Love

We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabriel Messages to provide insight and inspiration that we can apply every day of our lives.

For this week's issue, the message from Archangel Gabriel is reminding us that we are not alone and there is never a time when we are not cared for and loved beyond our capacity to understand.

THE GABRIEL MESSAGE CARD FOR THIS WEEK

There is never a time when you are not wrapped in the wings of Pure Love.

Shanta Gabriel

I remember receiving this message from Archangel Gabriel at a time when I felt very lost and alone. It soothed my heart in a deep and comforting way.

So many people feel alone right now, and they don't have a sense of connection to God or the Angels who have supported them throughout lifetimes. It takes intention and some effort to retrain your thoughts to create a focus on this Divine Presence within you.

That is why I loved the beautiful visual image of being surrounded in Wings of Pure Love. I could sense with my imagination the feeling of being wrapped in feathers of white light that were imbued with the sweet feeling of Love. I could even imagine that these feathers were brushing away any sadness or pain. I could also taste Divine Love in that little sweetness I sensed at the back of my tongue.

There is a quote from Einstein I love: "Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution."

Through our imagination, we have a powerful tool that will allow us to become creative and open to new levels of consciousness. These images raise our vibrational frequencies and create empowered connections to Source energy and our guidance system. Even though it may not seem very sophisticated, this visualization practice inspires our heart's intelligence.

One day a friend and I were walking. She told me that she would receive a white feather whenever she doubted the presence of Angels working in her life. For fun, I said I also wanted a sign like that. Within the next two steps on the path, there lay a fluffy white feather.

I still have it. Here it is:

Within our hearts is the greatest level of guidance, love and intelligence that we have ever known. Our heart is more powerful than our brain (according to Heartmath.org). It is certainly more resourceful than that part of us that judges these practices as childlike. In fact, our spirits respond to the magical way in which our inner child is filled with the devotion of the heart. The magic of synchronicity has become a clear indicator for higher frequencies in the dimensional shifting. When these deep feelings of love and wonder raise our frequency, we become capable of creation at a level we have never before experienced.

Allow a little sweetness to enter your very practical, grounded world. Allow the wonder of a child to become your new open-minded approach to life. In Buddhism, it is called the Child Mind and is a requirement for allowing yourself to be trained by a wise and enlightened master.

Divine Presence,

I ask for a sign that I am being guided and blessed in every moment. I want to have such a powerful experience within my heart that I know that I am always being wrapped in Wings of Pure Love.

Please help me to open my mind and heart to the universal flow of energy that allows me to have a full experience of the Divine working in my life.

In turn, I dedicate my life and all my actions to bringing more Peace into my heart, and into the hearts of all humanity. Thank you God. And so it is.

Shanta Gabriel
May 20, 2018
The Gabriel Messages #12

There is never a time when you are not wrapped in the Wings of Pure Love.

Dear One,

This is a time when the forces of Light and Love are very close to your daily consciousness and you are blessed in a way you have never before known. You have only to turn your attention away from what does not work in your life, and turn toward that which is positive and worthwhile. This may sound simplistic and too good to be true, especially when you have such overwhelming problems in your world today. However, you are not alone. In fact, there is never a time when you are not wrapped in the Wings of Pure Love.

Turn your attention to the feeling of love that is hovering around you. With a little imagination, you can even feel the presence of the angelic beings who are working closely with your earth at this time. The Angels carry a vibration very different from your normal world. It is a powerful force of love and light. Imagine being enfolded in this light, with an incredible sense of Divine Love flowing into your heart. Let this love spread throughout your entire body. As this love fills you and surrounds you, your fears begin to drop away, and beauty becomes a greater part of your life.

Practice

Imagine what it would feel like to be filled with so much beauty and love that it would not matter where you were, or what your physical eyes could see at any moment. You would be basking in the warmth and goodness of the loving presence of the Angels, and this would transform your perception of reality. When you can continue to remember that you are wrapped in Wings of Pure Love, and that you are filled with loving light, you will begin to vibrate at a higher level of consciousness and this in turn will create change in your immediate world, on a physical level. Just this small shift in your awareness can create miracles.

To have a "miracle" consciousness is to have an awareness that this is your true state of being. To be in that miraculous glow of love, to trust in the universal flow of your life, and to receive a new level of goodness — this is the way you were meant to live. To actually live this way, however, you must turn the focus of your attention away from problems and troubles toward the essence of God within all things. Sometimes this means that you must close your physical eyes and really feel the Wings of Pure Love surrounding you. So take time every day to turn within yourself to the presence of God and the Angels. Where your attention goes, energy flows. Ask yourself if you are giving more attention to the challenges of your world or to your miraculous link with the Universal Power of good that exists in all things.

You are not alone. You have powerful forces available to you in order to begin this transformational work in your life. You have a guardian Angel whose job it is to assist you, and you have the benevolent force of the Divine that is the One Presence within all things. These gifts exist within you, and within all situations occurring in your life. At times it may be difficult to see the gift in your present situation. But there is a gift, and asking to see it will help to bring this awareness to your consciousness.

So as you go through your day, keep remembering that you are incredibly loved. Not only by the Divine Presence within all things, but the Angels are with you, blessing you in every moment. Remember also:

There is never a time when you are not wrapped in wings of Pure Love.

Shanta Gabriel for
Archangel Gabriel
May 20, 2018
ShantaGabriel.com

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2018 9:03:41 PM

No More Grandparent Cells

Life Tapestry Creations - Blog Banner LTCLife Tapestry Creations - Brenda Black Photo

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2018 11:19:51 PM
Montague’s Message for Sunday, 13 May 2018

I am shocked at what you have had to endure this week. My heart went out to you, my dear. The attacks on you have been escalated and they are difficult to endure. This goes to prove just how desperate the Cabal has become that they spend so much time and energy trying to eliminate you. There are three of you involved in freeing humanity from bondage. Two are in the direct control of the Cabal; one of whom was kidnapped in the UK. Four of you went to investigate, last Sunday, and you were shocked to find evidence that this person has fallen into the hands of the Cabal. Please pray that you will be able to carry out the work you are on Earth to do. Please send healing to my wife. She is in great need of healing, as she is trying to cope with a serious health problem as well as heart and lung failure.

They are in the process of closing down all normal connections between the human race except those that they approve. You must wake up and refuse to be told what you may or may not do, by less than 1% of the population. Do not blindly walk into this trap. The future of mankind depends on you opening your minds, making a stand, and saying NO, I will not be told how to live my life on Earth. They have used every trick in the book to fool you into trusting them. You will see their representatives as the heads of almost all governments. Look deep into their eyes and you will see when they are lying to you. They can no longer hide the fact that they are lying. Ask yourselves why are they all against Mr Trump. Why is Trump refusing to play their game? Why is he not one of them? Pray for him. He has more enemies than anyone else on Earth. WHY?

Stop reading the newspapers and watching the TV News. When you do so, you will cease to be slaves of the Cabal. Why would any human want to support them? Ignore their propaganda and they will cease to exist. By reading and listening to their lies, you are supporting them and continuing your own enslavement. Please wake up and face reality, for time is of the essence.

You have the opportunity to change everything and to take control of your lives. There are good people who are ready and willing to make the changes necessary for humanity to flourish. Veronica had meetings with one such person who is in contact with others, ready and willing to take us into the light. Good people are there, it is just a matter of finding them and connecting with them. Together, we are powerful.

The Cabal is REMOVING CONTENT FROM THE INTERNET. They have removed things from my own web site. They are trying to silence people who are speaking out, in an effort to hide the truth. They want to keep you ignorant, as a puppet obeying their commands.

Their scientists are creating new outbreaks of illnesses that will serve to remove many of you from the Earth. They have not given up on World War 3 yet. They will use whatever means necessary to kill off the human race. They feel that they must be prepared for all eventualities. As long as they kill humans, they care not how they do it. They want an Earth without people. Only people working together can stop their plans. Fear is their greatest weapon against you. Fear of illness ensures that you take their drugs and vaccinations. Fear of death makes you obey the ridiculous demands of religions.

Love is all you need. Think about it. We are all together in the afterlife, where we realise that religion and race do not matter. They are differences created by the Cabal. We are all SOULS EXPERIENCING LIFE ON EARTH. There is only one thing that you can be absolutely sure of, and that is that one day you will die. Then you will know the truth as I do. You will look back on all the propaganda and absolute lies that were fed to you from birth by religion, and you will wonder how you could have been so stupid to have entertained such lies. What a waste of a life!

We, on this side of life, are desperate to tell you the truth about the afterlife, and about who took control of humanity and the Earth. You want to protect those you have loved, but we can only do so much. To see Veronica suffer at the hands of the Cabal and my earthly blood family, causes me much pain. I should have protected her better when I was on Earth. My family stole all that I had left to her. This was never my intention. I did not foresee what J.D. and A.D. had planned. I trusted the wrong people. This is so easy to do when you are on Earth. Please do not make the same mistakes as me; protect those you love!

Take time to look at life and how you should live it. Make your decisions with love, straight from the heart. Let love guide every decision you make. Connect with others, whether in a queue, or on a bus or train, for you never know how important that connection could be. It may be someone who lives alone, who appreciates human contact, however brief. Every connection creates good energy that is needed to remove the darkness that has taken over the Earth. You create your future, so it is in your hands.

Never forget the WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. This will ensure that you are never again fooled by such lies. The evil people who conned you then, continue to con you today. They can never be trusted. Say NO to another war, as nothing could ever justify it. Be very aware of those who try to convince you otherwise, for they are not to be trusted. They are enemies of the people. The Earth and the future of humanity is in your hands, so handle it with care.

My dear, I did warn you that it would get bad before it got better. We never expected it to get so bad. Be strong, my dear, I know that S. will help to sort out the legal side. He will also assist with our plans. Thank him from me. He is the right person to do this, as he has the necessary connections.

Message from Dave

Your cards, letters, and books, continue to be a great source of strength to Dave. They have made a huge difference to his life. Knowing that there are such kind, caring people in the world, restores one’s faith in humanity. He wishes to thank you from the bottom of his heart.

Contact Details
Dave McCann
, MJ 03 A Pod 11, Booking Number 1621184, Prisoner ID 7076771, P.O. Box 872,
Fresno
, California, 93712, USA.

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!