Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
5/23/2018 6:23:08 PM

WINGS AROUND THE WORLD

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Wings Around the World – 7:30PM EST

As mentioned in my audio recording Tuesday, This Thursday is the 144th day of the year – a numerical designation often targeted by the Illuminati and other archontically aligned groups, to create their mayhem. As I have mentioned the energetics are primed for false flags. It would be good for all of us to rise up in meditation together.

Wise owls are called upon to put themselves aside today and focus on a greater goal -- joining together and spreading wings around the world in a wave of love.

A group meditation that occurs at individual times is the mission. If you are inclined, sometime today, perhaps in the time you would have ordinarily read today's report, please join me in a gathering of minds. Picture:

· Your shield of divine protection

· Yourself taking flight as a wise owl

· Yourself taking your place in a ring around the Earth with the other wise owls around the world

· From your heart, emanate a wave of alignment with love, freedom, and the value of life

· Feel the pulse circle as the music we are putting around our sphere

· Repeat what you know in your heart: "Love prevails."

Please modify this according to your own practice and style. I have already prepared the space for the "ring of wings around the world." Let's keep our minds focused on the bigger picture today.

"I told you that we could fly. Because we all have wings. But some of us don't know why." --INXS, Never Tear Us Apart

Thelete acousome.

Let us attend to our will.

Mantra for the Second Renaissance and the Return of Wisdom

All roads lead to Liberty.
Sophia ke Thelete acousome. Wisdom and Will, let us attend.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/23/2018 8:27:36 PM

Daily Message ~ Wednesday May 23, 2018

Galactic Free Press's picture

There will be times when your creations come together with great grace and ease. There will be other times when they will not seem as effortless, and will readjust often as they take on form. One is not better than the other. You can embrace the less smooth experience if you understand that the adjustments are simply the manifestation process playing out in a way you can see rather than behind the scenes. It is tangible unfoldment. Both are the universe lovingly serving you and your desires. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/05/23/daily-message-wednesday-may-23-2018/

Category:

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/23/2018 8:29:02 PM

GFP Newsletter - 5/22/2018

will's picture

If you are going towards the easy, the ego starts dying. And when there is no ego left, you have arrived to your reality - the right, the truth. And truth and right have to be natural. Easy means natural; you can find them without any effort. Easy is right means natural is right, effortlessness is right, egolessness is right.

BEGIN RIGHT AND YOU ARE EASY, CONTINUE EASY AND YOU ARE RIGHT. They are just two sides of the same coin. If, beginning to live a right life, you find it difficult, then remember, it is not right. If, living the right, your life becomes more and more easy, more and more a let-go, flowing with the stream....

Going against the stream is difficult, but going with the stream is not difficult. So either choose the easiest things in life, the most natural things in life, and you will be right; or if you want to begin the other way, remember the criterion that the right has to produce easiness in you, relaxedness in you.

-Rajneesh

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/23/2018 10:54:32 PM

Receiving

Take a deep breath, dear ones, the next wave is on its way. Unlike the others, there is nothing special you need to do, no effort involved and, hopefully, no rough-housing. (Smiling) This new arrival is about receiving; being capable of it, being comfortable with it and allowing The Universe to provide whatever you need. Part of the reason you may have had a challenging time with it in the past is because there was always something to pay back, some expectation attached or thing you needed to do in return. This is all about being thankful and grateful for the experience. Are you ready? ~ Creator

https://thecreatorwritings.wordpress.com/2018/05/22/receiving/

Category:

The Creator Writings

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/23/2018 10:56:01 PM

The Courtyard of Heaven from Which You Arise

God said:

Beloved, I summon you. Each day I summon you to the Courtyard of Heaven from which you arose. Too often, you think of yourself as on your way to Heaven. This is true. Remember also, that from Heaven you have come. From Heaven, yes, and to Heaven you return. It is a pitfall to believe you were ever thrown out of Heaven.

Never, not in one heartbeat, were you ever thrown out. Now it is time for you to see differently. May I remind you that where I come from, there is always and forever room for you – for you who are the Light of My Heart. Inn is a metaphor, anyway. Heaven goes beyond any inn. In truth, no one rents a room in Heaven by the night or week. Heaven is your birthplace and your permanent Home – Our permanent Home of Oneness. You are definitely not an interloper in Heaven. You are a native of Heaven, for you and I are One. In Heaven I abide, and you abide in Heaven with Me as One. With Me is where you belong – nowhere else.

Heaven is Our One Abode from start to finish, although I must emphasize that Heaven has no beginning or end. What do you imagine Heaven is if not Infinity? Infinity has no openings or closings, no indeed. We don’t race around in Heaven. Heaven isn’t an occasion. Heaven isn’t hit or miss. Infinite means Infinite Stillness. Heaven is a state of forever. This is the whole story of life. Born to means what it says. We are permanently based in Heaven. Heaven is true.

It is the Earth world that is temporary. You aren't on your way to Heaven. You are already here with Me. No exceptions. You may well have lost your memory. Your memory will come back. You cannot be reinstated, for you have always lived here.

There is no new passport you require. You are signed and sealed as a permanent citizen. I vouch for you, yet Our hands are entwined, as it is. This is beyond vouching. We are One. One We are. One I AM. This is more like it.

Beloved, never were We detached. Nope, always One Inseparable Oneness. So say I.

It can only be some kind of joke to consider for one moment the possibility that I could or would disown you for even one second in a million years. No way. Once One, always One. Let go of any fictitious idea once and for all. We are not even two peas in one pod. No, Oneness is. We are, as it were, joined at the hip. Of course, We (I) are Oneness. Oneness is far beyond individuality. Individuality is more like a splinter in the eye. What I speak of now is far beyond imagination. Put away any such illusion. Enter Truth. Abandon what is not so and never has been. Truth is.

The truth is, I cannot be torn from you. I could not and would not allow it. There is Truth Alone in Heaven. Let’s get this straight once and for all.

Where I am, you are. Oneness I am, and so then are you Oneness. This is how it is, no ifs, andsor buts. Pure and simple.

Never would I deny My One Self My Utmost Joy. There is no you or I. There is I, and you are One with Me. We are One United Oneness. Anything else is less. Less is malarkey. Our Name is Truth, One Truth, so be it. God is Oneness no matter what language you happen to speak. Truth is, and that’s it, once and for all.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/the-courtyard-of-heaven-from-which-you-arise.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!