Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
2/28/2018 9:23:12 PM

GaiaPortal 2-28-18… “Falacious visions are exposed”

This one seems to align with the “fallacious ideas” being presented by MSM and social media sites (note that “fallacious” appears to be misspelled). “Frescoes appear to hu-beings” perhaps implies that humanity in general is being opened up to “higher pictures” (frescoes) for their world.

————————————————–

Falacious visions are exposed

Falacious visions are exposed.

Elements of materials change to the Cosmics.

Frescoes appear to hu-beings.

Freedoms are embraced.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2018 11:20:45 PM

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2018

Shanta Gabriel ~ AA Gabriel ~ Being Grateful for Where You Are

We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabriel Messages to provide insight and inspiration that we can apply every day of our lives.

This message from Archangel Gabriel reminds us about the power within the attitude of Gratitude to expand and enrich our next steps in life.

THE GABRIEL MESSAGE CARD FOR THIS WEEK

All that you have learned and all that has happened to you brought you to where you are now. Be grateful.

Shanta Gabriel
Sometimes it is just simply enough for us to be grateful for where we are at this moment in time. We seem so driven to be looking ahead, striving for the next door to open that will allow us to accomplish our future goals.

There is a part of us that really wants to know what our next step is, especially when we are in the spacious time in between what we have accomplished and our forward movement into the future.

It is often difficult to appreciate this spacious time when we don’t feel productive. However it is exactly this space that allows us to nourish ourselves and fill our inner cups with more fun, more time in Nature, and more celebration with friends and family. We need to have this space so we can reconnect to our inner source to rejuvenate and open to inner guidance. It is a true blessing, no matter how much we wish it were different.

Archangel Gabriel has suggested that our worrying, wanting and wishing slows down our ability to open to the inspiration available from the Divine flow of Wellbeing, Wonder and Wholeness that we have access to when we allow ourselves to receive. In this time of spaciousness there is a creative flow that can connect us to the deep wellspring of Abundant Life within us at all times.

This level of Abundant flow is so expansive and inspiring that it can help me to remember that anything is possible. Inspiration opens my mind and heart. It also raises my vibrational frequencies so I have an expanded perspective on my life and feel much lighter. I can listen more deeply to my Higher Self, and allow the spark of creativity to open my consciousness. When I take this sacred time regularly, honoring the spaciousness, there is clarity about when to take action in all areas of my life.

Being grateful for where I am now and opening to receive is such a powerful teaching for living in 5D life. This process brings in a beautiful element of the Sacred Feminine when I wait for guidance to be received before I bring action to life. My Soul's voice within my Higher Self communicates through my heart. When I pay attention to this voice, my heart's intelligence speaks with greater authority, and I am able to hear its wisdom with more clarity. I allow myself the space to receive in order to experience the Divine Timing inherent in this process of letting my heart inspire me into action.

Divine Presence,

Thank you for opening my heart to the support and love that is available to me at all times. Please help me to integrate all that I have learned within my being so I can use these lessons to empower my life. I know that even when I am not actively paying attention, you are working with me, and guiding my way, and I AM Grateful.

I willingly commit to listening to my Soul's voice with greater dedication. I ask my Higher Self to inspire me to pay attention to the guidance that is being offered from Source. Help me to remember that I need to slow down and breathe to receive the wisdom within me.

I AM now creating space within me to receive in a greater way ~ receiving inner guidance, receiving more love, and receiving all the support that is available to me in all areas of my life. I recognize clearly that I AM never alone. I ask to be more aware and accept the presence of my support system on Earth as it is in Heaven.

For my life, for all I have received and all that I have learned, I AM grateful. And so it is.

February 25, 2018
The Gabriel Messages Book #56

All that you have learned and all that has happened to you brought you to where you are now. Be grateful.

Dear One,

You have come to a time when acknowledgment of yourself is necessary. There needs to be a truce between the warring factions of your mind. One part of you is diligently watching to make sure that you never make a mistake. When you inevitably do, it leaps to chastise and remind you about all the ways you are wrong. This judgmental mind is never happy with your progress. Nothing you do could ever be good enough. It is relentless in its pursuit of your wrongness. It is time to tell this part of your mind to take a vacation. It needs to lose itself in the beauty of nature, and leave the rest of you alone.

You are on this earth plane to learn. Making mistakes is one way that people learn lessons. It is impossible to do things right and perfectly every time. The Divine Presence does not expect this of you. What is necessary is that you follow your heart and your inner guidance. There is much wisdom within you. But it is often like a small voice calling in the wilderness, drowned out by critical and judgmental thoughts. Yet it is listening to this quieter voice that would most serve you in your life. This voice is telling you that you are a child of a loving God, and that there is nothing you can do which could stop the flow of Infinite Love.

There is also society's voice that demands you live up to certain expectations. When you are in alignment with your Higher Self, there is a flow of love-filled energy that allows you to step into a way of being which is totally connected to the Divine Power within and around you. This energy is inviting you to BE rather than do. You are being asked to let go of the confining armor of society's expectations and of your judgmental mind that has been conditioned by it. You are being asked to look with compassion upon yourself, and to notice the many things you are learning at this time. It is a powerful time on Earth when, although there is great suffering and fear, there are also incredible opportunities to break through into great love and peace.

Practice

What you see in the world is colored by how you perceive yourself. Can you see that, in the past, you took the steps that seemed appropriate for you at the time? Do you notice that there were times when your heart told you to make a certain choice, but for various reasons, you did not follow your intuition?

All these experiences have assisted you in learning lessons necessary for your growth. It is time to totally forgive yourself for behaving in ways you judge as wrong or bad. You would have made different choices had you known better, but you acted from your awareness at that time. Forgive yourself and get on with your life. Do not waste any more precious time in self-criticism. You are making choices in this moment to create your future. All that you have is the power of this moment. Let the past go, and do not fear the future. Know that you are exactly where you need to be for your perfect lessons in life. It is up to you to lift the mantle of judgment and allow yourself to grow into who you would most like to be.

Imagine acting in ways that bring you joy. Imagine your world surrounded in love. Know that you are a good, honest and caring person and give yourself the loving kindness and respect you deserve. Your imagination can set a powerful intention for your life when you use it to visualize a new and more harmonious way to be. When you set an intention, all the forces of the universe align themselves to manifest that which you visualize. It is wise to be careful how you use this powerful tool. You do receive whatever you focus on, if your focus and desire are strong enough. It is a Universal Law.

Remember to be grateful for your life. It is an incredible gift to be in a physical body. With this body you can do so many things to enjoy this world of beauty. Be grateful for all that you are learning now, even if, at times, it feels uncomfortable. Be grateful for all that you have, even if it does not seem to be enough. Gratitude awakens your mind to the greater truth within all things, and lifts your spirit into Alignment and Joy.

So remember your message from Archangel Gabriel today:

Shanta Gabriel for Archangel Gabriel
February 25, 2018

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2018 11:53:16 PM

Marilyn Raffaele ~ The Arcturian Group ~ FEBRUARY 25, 2018

Marilyn Raffaele

www.onenessofall.com

We of the Arcturian Group honor you who have chosen to assist Gaia and her people during these times of change and awakening. Thanks to you, many are beginning to see for he first time which is adding more light to world consciousness.
Many young ones on earth at this time have incarnated for the sole purpose of assisting the ascension process through their Light and awareness. They carry with them no karma to balance, no lessons to learn, and no energy to awaken, but rather chose to incarnate out of love, for the sole purpose of assisting in the awakening of a world still held in, but ready to graduate beyond the third dimension.
Many of these evolved children and teens have been categorized as "problems" simply because they do not fit into the accepted third dimensional "belief box". They are out of sync with many concepts and beliefs regarding body and mind simply because they do not resonate with that energy.
The commonly accepted use of prescription drugs to "cure" them has caused many of them to lose sight of why they came and who they are. Drugs must be used with great discretion and with the awareness that they effect the energy of an individual.
Many in today's world are expressing anger, fear, frustration and other negative emotions because the false sense of security that comes with many universal beliefs is dissolving. Try not to become too involved in the nitty-gritty of world appearances. Be aware of them, do what you are guided to do, but continue to understand them for what they are, expressions of duality and separation. This does not make them any less painful for those experiencing as well as those observing, but when you hold fast to the higher truths, it helps dissolve the impersonal beliefs manifesting as these things.
There is an element working very hard to prevent mankind from awakening because if the majority was to awaken they would lose the "power over" and control they feed on. These dear ones function from a consciousness of fear and separation, and so fear mongering is their favorite tool for controlling the masses and blocking Light.
BE ALERT to anything you find yourself fearing and you will soon recognize the particular concept or belief you hold as power. Then you can take back that power and say to your mind--NO MORE.
The earth still carries energies created over eons of time by people fully programmed into a third dimensional belief system. The human mind is a powerful instrument of awareness but when conditioned by these beliefs can only access what is floating about in an impersonal world consciousness--that which is already known.
Every thought ever thought and every belief ever believed makes up the consensus consciousness accessible to everyone. The contents of this consensus consciousness are impersonal and never become yours until you claim them as yours. When the energy of a person's consciousness is in alignment with the energy of certain concepts and beliefs, they unknowingly attract them.
For example; a person who has experienced many lifetimes of disease and ill health is often wide open and receptive to thoughts, beliefs, current ideas etc. regarding physical health simply because he is still carrying energy that aligns with them. Individuals living fully from a third dimensional state of consciousness will often accept whatever floats into their head, allowing the suggestion to become theirs, and then declare themselves "victims".
Stay alert to what comes into your mind knowing that now matter how obnoxious a thought, it is not yours until you accept it as personally yours. Everyone has experienced some negative thought and wondered; "Where did that come from?" Whether it is old cellular programming surfacing or something from the un-awakened consensus consciousness, it is never real, permanent, or yours unless you allow it to be. The only real qualities you have or can ever have, are God qualities.
That which flows from Divine Mind is power. That which flows from the human, conditioned, un-awakened mind is not.
Nothing new can flow from a strictly "human" mind simply because the human mind has no way to access anything other than what is already known. When an individual begins to spiritually awaken, heretofore closed energetic doors begin to open, allowing the Source of creativity to express. Example--Music created around some cliche or from concepts already known, can never be powerful and inspiring because the substance from which it was formed is already "old".
New ideas regarding every facet of life on earth can only flow from the Source of creativity which lies within. The world often terms new ideas as breakthroughs--deeper, higher, better, advanced ideas of science, art, music etc. but many of these so called breakthroughs were actually "whispered" into the ears of a spiritually and technologically prepared scientist, musician, artist, healer, etc. by those on the other side seeking to advance the consciousness of mankind.
There are some very creative people able to access their inner creativity without spiritual awareness. They usually believe that they personally are the creative source and that it is coming from their mind which can lead to the development of a large personal ego. They have opened their creativity in other lifetimes through either spiritual work or through actual practice and have carried it with them into this life. There are no child prodigies, only souls who over lifetimes have perfected some ability.
You can talk to your mind just as you can talk to your cells and tell certain thoughts and beliefs; "No, mind, we are not doing it that way any more". This practice is not done with resistance, judgement of self, or fear, as this only gives these things a power they do not have. Do this exercise simply as an acknowledgment of habits and concepts still clearing or broadcasts from an impersonal universal human mind.
See the world you want and feel the emotions that come with it. Let your creativity flow in the directions of peace and enlightenment for Gaia and all forms of life upon her.
There is a war going on--a battle raging between the old and the new, the false versus the real. However, since nothing real can ever become unreal, you need not battle. Everything real already is and forever will be. What do you accept as real? This "war" can only be fought through the consciousness of its unreality and non-power thus starving appearances of their substance.
Many traditions taught and still teach ceremonies, symbols, words, and actions for protection. The need for protection was and still is based in the belief of two powers, good and evil. This continues to be promoted through film, TV, books, etc. Long ago, knowledge attained in the mystery schools and even before they came into being, was misused by those not spiritually evolved enough for the information. They saw it as an opportunity for self gain and a way to control and manipulate others. These activities are now termed the "black arts", still practiced by some for self gain and "power over".
You need not fear these things. With evolution comes the realization that you need no protection--protection from whom or what, if God is all that is? Lower resonating frequencies cannot enter into the higher unless you align yourself with denser energies through fear and the belief that they have power. Protection simply is--a facet of the conscious realization of ONE POWER-- your consciousness when imbued with Light and truth.
Yes, but, you say; "Look at all the people being harmed by others at this time." Know that these types of situations are usually not random. More often than not, especially in these times, they involve souls who have agreed either as a group or individually to experience something for the purpose of; 1.-clearing some personal or group karma, or 2.- providing some unselfish service to mankind's ascension process through an event or experience that will impact a lethargic world into awakening in some necessary way.
There are no "good" people, only enlightened ones. There are no "bad" people, only hypnotized ones. God is the only person there is.
God does not love or seek pain and suffering. Suffering is not and never has been a facet of Divine Consciousness. If it was, pain and suffering would be eternal realities held in place by Divine Law. The days of hairshirts, flagellation, and "offering it up" in the misguided belief that pain and suffering pleases God and makes a person more "holy" are finished. The past must be let go of.
Ascension means evolving into a higher dimensional energy. In spite of what so many believe, the third dimension is the bottom wrung of a very high ladder. You have all worked hard to get to where you are now and Gaia is ready as well. You were fully aware of these times as being times of change before choosing to incarnate. know that you are are Light workers and no longer victims regardless of any past experiences.
Everything surfacing at this time is doing so because of the expansion of consciousness taking place as so many begin to awaken. These energies of enlightenment are serving to expose everything hidden and dense both within and without. The temptation for everyone at this time is to slip back into the past, where things were familiar and comfortable, and where the "bad things" were hidden from view. Nostalgia has become very popular.
Try to stay present in each now moment, for when a person continually looks to the future, they are actually in the past, seeing and pondering things from what is finished. Stay present doing the best you can in each moment while living from your highest state of awareness. This is the work.
Many are hurting and suffering at this time, love them in the ways you are able to. Love yourselves, for you block the flow unconditional love if you eliminate yourself from the wholeness of ONE (belief in separation). Love as well, the troublemakers through your realization that they also are expressions of Source, in spite of their ignorance.
Love, pure unconditional love is the answer to everything because it is the only Reality.
It is the realization of a consciousness of ONEness.

It is your essence.

It is your soul.

It is God.
We are the Arcturian Group 2/25/18

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/1/2018 9:24:35 PM
The Hilarion Connection Update – March 2018

hilarion2

Beloved Ones,

I come on the wings of love! You, the Lightworkers of the world, have been dwelling in two worlds and it has been quite difficult for each of you as you traverse and embody these new energies as they come into your energy system. The new Earth reality has dawned and is occurring. Simultaneously, the old world paradigm, the old Earth reality, is also still active and so there is still a great deal of duality and polarity that is occurring around you that is visible in all that is occurring upon the world stage. So it is understandable that this is, at times, quite frequently indeed, that there is confusion within you as to what is really happening.

Be at peace, for this is part of the process of moving into the new Earth reality. The new Earth reality is fifth dimensional and even higher, for those of you who have evolved to that level. Be assured that you are not losing it – that you are in fact, on track! It is incumbent upon you, the Lightworkers, the advanced souls of this world, to remember and discipline yourselves in your thoughts, words and deeds, for these will manifest much more quickly than ever before, so it is important to maintain discipline as much as you are able, especially within your thoughts.

Many of you are experiencing a portion of your future and you receive thoughts and visions of this future time and it doesn’t seem to coordinate with your current state of being in the current time and we want you to know that your experiences are valid. Do not doubt, it is important that you trust your inner promptings, your heart promptings and inner guidance, for it is true that the higher aspects of your being are now entering into your physical energy field so that you are becoming more integrated with all aspects of your being.

Some of you are more than halfway through this process and as this occurs, more of these intuitive promptings of the future will come into your consciousness. Just trust as this happens – it will all work out as it should. Cultivate the consciousness of joy, happiness and upliftment as many times as you can each day, for it is the feeling, attitude and presence of joy within your consciousness that will help you to stay attuned to the new energies as they get downloaded into your energy system. This will help in fully integrating them.

We remind you of our constant advice, which is, to be outdoors as much as possible amongst the trees, the flowers, nature in all its beauty and glory, the sunlight and fresh air…these are the necessary ingredients to help you stay balanced and centered into the crystalline core of Mother Earth and your own core center, for it is the energies from within the Earth that are arising now. The kundalini energy is rising within many individuals and it is important to be balanced as this occurs, and being out in nature is very helpful for this.

The cosmic energies of love from the cosmos and the galaxies at galactic center are also inundating in waves upon the planet in its atmosphere and as you know, when these waves happen, those are the times when you feel extremely tired, extremely sensitive and you will notice that your senses become more acute – your sense of smell, your sense of taste, your sense of sound – all of these are activated to a higher, more acute level and it takes some time for this adjustment and attunement to be made within your physical body system.

As you move further into this year of 2018, this process will alleviate and become a more natural state of being within you. Just take note, observe and recalibrate as much as possible in the ways that has been suggested and all will continue to be well. Know that you are never alone – that we are always with you – that we give the guidance that will see you through this period in safety and grace and ease.

Until next month…

I AM Hilarion

©Marlene Swetlishoff Tsu tama.

All rights reserved to the author scribe and www.therainbowscribe.com. Copying and translating of this article is by approved translators only and can be posted only to Ron Heads Oracles and Healers website. The making of videos in any language is not permitted. However, the scribe made video and the live link only to the article may be shared with others. This article is for the reading enjoyment of those who come to this website:

www.TheRainbowScribe.com

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/1/2018 9:36:23 PM

Sandra Walter: March Amplifications: Solar Flashes and the Ascended Lightbody

Blessings Beloved Light Tribe

When we activate our Solar Heart Center, our connection to the Solar presence becomes stronger. We witness the increasing pulses and flashing activity coming from the SUN, which has been occurring over the last year.

You may see this flashing activity when meditating with a Solar heart focus. It is very vibrant, unmistakable, and you don’t have to be gazing at the SUN in order to see it. It does come directly from the Solar Beingness, when you intentionally connect with the SUN. Please do not confuse it with flashing activity in your personal fields. This is Solar-connection-specific, and the flickering flashes grow brighter, stronger and more activating.

I AM grateful this kind of Solar activity does not appear on the linear charts – yet. Your heart consciousness is the 5D charts! Remember the pulses/flashing is information; FEEL the Love Light intelligence. It feels exquisite.

We entered the Sacred geometry which holds pure photonic resonance, the consciousness shifting frequencies, during the August eclipse last year. This is why Gatekeepers had visions of the SUN exploding in 2017, and why we continually see the SUN flickering and flashing in a new way. We are in the Galactic Hot Zone; the geometric container for consciousness-shifting, dimensional-shifting light.

The prophecy of a Solar flash is not a moment to wait for, the precursor events are already in progress.

The Galactics remind us often; Global consciousness–shifting Ascension events are a multidimensional co-creation. As we collectively operate from higher choices, Primary Christed timelines provide the bridge for planetary-wide energetic and dimensional shifts.

It is beautiful to witness Lightworkers waking up from the waiting games and realizing empowerment can only happen in the Now.

Into the Galactic Hot Zone: The Amplifications of March

Many of you have seen or feel what will occur in March and April. This is a series of activations which will transform how we experience Embodiment of our Christed Self. Solaris is aligning with a series of Cosmic Stargates which will upgrade and transform the way our Lightbody interprets information.

The SUN is changing how it interprets information; visibly seen in the physical as the surreal dimmer-yet-more-intense look that SUNlight has right now. Our Lightbodies are reflecting these changes. As above, so below. Our inner light feels more intense, our heart centers flutter, our Ascension columns flicker, and the physical feels mystical as it goes through deep transformation. We are shifting at this moment, preparing us for this next level of embodiment.

As the Hot Zone changes the Solar projector, the SUN crackles and flashes; the very same expansion activity within our heart centers. This has been increasingly palpable for many. Solar activity has long been associated with cardiovascular risks, and we see the near-heart-attacks, palpitations, and anxiety attacks in the collective.

Do you see how strongly your physical heart is connected to the SUN? Your etheric connection to the Solar aspect is clear.

Purer frequencies = Purification.

Higher Light is always accompanied by clearing, releasing, and the revelation of distortion. Understand that the consistent request of HUmanity to reveal the truth, disclosure, and distortions is answered by these frequencies. It is a symbiotic relationship; the frequencies are also what is creating the desire for revelation.

The revelation of deep secrecy requires intense light. The demand for truth and disclosure is not something directed at a certain group. This is a global event reflected in everyone’s personal journey. Purification is an evolutionary step which continues to intensify and purge the co-created veils.

The New Round of Activations: Gateways Open to New Experiences

The latest round of Ascension activations have felt unlike anything before them. Descriptions fall short of the actual experience. It is challenging to describe a multidimensional shift in beingness. I have heavily light-encoded this message if you choose to feel into what I AM experiencing.

This mystical, effervescent, expansive state of consciousness is overriding and overwriting our lower expressions. The merge sequences of Embodiment, when the Higher Self takes over the awareness, are changing the Lightbody. It can feel like preparation for phasing out of the lower realities completely.

These new activations are pushing us beyond the limits of previous possibilities; the new trajectories are fully engaged. In our Spiritual Maturity, we become comfortable with the unknown, the bizarre, the boundary-dissolving experiences.

Etheric First, Physical Second

The photonic light registers on the lightbody at the etheric level, and with your conscious direction, the form changes to reflect that light.

Much of the recent round of illness, change of trajectory, relocation, and exhaustion are reflections of the intensity of these cellular adjustments. Our Lightbodies are about to change in a dramatic way to an Ascended Lightbody template.

This year will reveal higher possibilities for the expression of HUmanity itself. As always, our intention is to demonstrate to HUmanity what is possible with Ascension.

The bifurcation of experiences, which has been in progress since 2011, also penetrates the physical realities this year. This honoring of choices is nothing to worry about. You are infinite. We are all one. If this temporary division brings anxiety or concern, the light is showing you what you need to look at; receive the gift of personal revelation.

It is best to let go of any biblical or old paradigm belief systems about physical versus nonphysical, making it or not making it, etc. It is not one big judgmental division, it is an ongoing choice of experience. As it affects our physical realities, much is revealed about the nature of reality itself.

Ascended Lightbody

We are already in a band of light frequencies which are changing the Lightbody structure in a new way. Etheric first, Physical Second. The gap between cause and effect is also becoming simultaneous in our realities. These changes are happening very rapidly now.

Some are having intense and exhausting activations as these larger cosmic energies come into range. Use the days, hours or moments when you feel stabilized to clean, clear, simplify and make room for a brand-new way of beingness. Most of us have been emptying our lives if anything extraneous, making room for something new.

The frequencies will grow stronger beginning the week of March 11. They will step up again just before the March Equinox, with an even stronger event after the Equinox.

We are collectively utilizing this amplification in the Now as a way to open the floodgates of positive Solar heart-shifting energies. In preparation, our Lightbodies are shifting to a more refined level.

Our torus fields begin to spin at an increased rate with these plasma pulses. Sometimes our fields may jump to a much faster rate for a moment or so, expanding the fields without warning. For some this causes a sudden phasing-out sensation. It can be startling as our activations intensify. The mental, emotional and physical adjustments demand your self-care.

This vibratory stimulation awakens crystalline DNA, the key to shifting dimensional expressions. It allows for embodiment of the Crystalline/Christed Self, which has an expanded Lightbody template, and allows you to feel and experience Unity consciousness in the cellular structure (your body.)

We become beacons, conduits of these pure pulses of light. Not just on behalf of the whole collective, but because we are the whole collective.

While the goal is to begin a domino effect of global activations, it will depend on how the collective consciousness can handle these frequencies. As always, we are the ones deciding how collective realities unfold. Remember that our Galactic teams handed over the keys to these unfoldments in December last year.

There are still many beings who do not appreciate this level of HUman empowerment, and the pushback is bothersome, however it is nothing to worry about. The Higher collective trajectories have been activated. Many are awakened, but they do not have the skill of mastering the realities in this moment. As Wayshowers, we must put all of our focus on co-creating positive, brilliant, beautiful realities for the collective.

The ancient codes and templates stored within Gaia will be open and available to us this year. That in itself is revelation and empowerment. This attunes our consciousness to access not what we were, but what our future selves planted here for our Ascension.

Unity Consciousness is your Safe Haven

Insecurities and anxieties surface during times of change. Remember: Change over habit. Take the time to meditate often, be at peace, visualize the New Earth as often as possible. Speak positive words, they create as strongly as your thoughts and emotions. Patience, gratitude, forgiveness. Resolve your unresolved. Let go of any judgment about leadership figures; current misinterpretations about who is good or bad are extremely distorted. Everything is being done to assist positive outcomes for HUmanity. Unity is your safe haven.

Experience and participate in New Earth Now.

SUNday Unity Meditations are open and available to all. Join us in the field of pure consciousness on SUNday at 8:11am, 11:11am and 5:11pm Pacific Time. Meditate in your own way for 33 minutes on Peace, Divine Love and Ascension. Easy. Participate to feel, receive, and become the New Light. Details and guidance are available HERE.

SUNday, March 3, I will be speaking at the Conscious Media Festival in Austin, Texas. Attendees will be meditating live for the second session at 11:11 am PT, at the festival. Unify with us, since it is a very strong group connecting in the physical.

Gatekeepers, Gridworkers and Lightworkers: Unified field infusion for Highest trajectory amplification on Full Moon Thursday, March 1 at 4:52 pm PT. Use the energies of this Full Moon for the highest Ascension experience for all willing hearts.

Blessings for a beautiful, peaceful week of activation.

In Love, Light and Service,
Sandra

“March Amplifications: Solar Flashes and the Ascended Lightbody,” by Sandra Walter, February 27, 2018, at http://www.sandrawalter.com/march-amplifications-solar-flashes-and-the-ascended-lightbody/

Source link: Sandra Walter Creative Evolution

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!