Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
9/9/2017 10:35:00 AM

Caroline Oceana Ryan ~ A Message to Lightworkers – September 8, 2017

Caroline Oceana Ryan

The latest guidance from the Ascended Masters, Galactics, Earth Elementals, Faery Elders, Angels and Archangels known as the Collective:

Greetings, fellow co-Creators!

We ask in this moment, as you pause from your daily tasks and responsibilities, that you view your life and the Creation into which you were born as an intricate design of perfect balance, perfect energy flow, and perfect systems of renewal.

So that even when your personal challenges and life requirements seem great and heavy, even when your daily Ascension journey, and your practice of sending Divine Love and Light to all who are suffering now—when all of what Earth is experiencing now feels to be chaotic, turbulent, and out of control, you are still allowing yourself moments of pure higher understanding of what is truly happening.

And that understanding is always within you, always informing you that there are no mistakes, that there are no wrong turns.

That there are no accidents or lost moments, in which you cannot connect with your higher self or remember your true inner power, strength, and resilience.

Always—for you, your fellow Light Beings, and your Earth—there is only the clarity of purpose, the beauty of the story that may have dramatic chapters and traumatic-feeling events, but which is never entirely defined by those.

So that when you feel what appears to be the chaos of many thousands driven from their homes by flood, storm, uncontrolled fires, or other disaster, you realize in your high heart that none of this defines how you feel about yourself, nor even defines how those fleeing these events feel about themselves.

You have seen the animals being rescued from fire or rising flood waters, and noted that for the most part, they are not panicking, even if their families are nowhere to be seen at present.

There are several reasons for this.

For one, they correctly sense the Love and concern of those rescuing them, placing them in cages or baskets for safe travel to where they will be fed and kept safe and dry.

For another, animals live entirely in the Present Moment.

So that even if they do not see a family member or familiar caretaker nearby, their calm is based on the heart-based expectation that they will again be in a situation where they are loved and cared for, without being mistreated or abandoned.

They know intuitively that somehow, the Universe—the reality they have come to know and believe in—will provide for them, or bring them to where they can accept even a time of struggle with courage and calm.

And so in many ways, those fleeing a life of familiarity, and what appears to be at least partial security, must likewise now enter the Present Moment in a way they have not experienced it, since childhood.

With only the open road before them, and all questions left unanswered regarding possible loss of home, income, and community, they have no choice but to realize the power and importance of every breath.

To see the invaluable worth of human life, and the balance of Earth’s own elements.

For many, this was an individual soul choice, for the sake of introducing a whole new higher level of growth, inner realization, and a leap of vibrational increase.

For others, it was a group soul choice, and they will ride out this and all subsequent storms or fires—emotional, financial, physical—with an entirely different focus in terms of their life purpose, soul growth, and those vibrations they came here not only to experience but to anchor more fully into Earth life itself.

This is so, even in the midst of what appears to be chaotic, out-of-control disturbances that certain influences on your planet have thrived on and drawn their power from for many centuries.

You are not defined by any apparent disaster or its effects.

You are the calm, the eye of every storm.

You are that centering and anchoring moment of balance, an expression of the vibration emitted by the forms of sacred geometry, and their Light language transmissions.

You are that which draws from even the deepest uncertainty—the panic and worry of irretrievable loss—the sort of courage which realizes that all certainty, all security, all peace of mind and heart, do not need outer demonstrations and structures.

It does not need houses, buildings, everyday schedules, and even whole human cities and cultures in order to be experienced on the deepest level.

For many, these outer structures are in fact the constant diversion and distraction that keep them from experiencing true Peace, true Wisdom—the height of Love in its most powerful expression, and the depth of Love as it is anchored in everyday reality.

This is the never-ending stream that runs through human life not as a certainty of outer experience, but as that which co-Creates a continually higher expression of inner experience, including Ascension in to fifth dimensional life.

That in turn then creates the outer situations that so many have dreamt of, and so few allowed themselves to grasp.

We speak of communities based on trust, kindness, and mutual respect for all.

We speak of energy systems that draw from the natural energy charges the Earth Herself carries, which you call “free energy.”

We speak of higher forms of education, medicine, business, and community growth and expression, influencing even the way buildings are shaped and built.

These are forms that do not exploit the Earth or Her people’s abilities and natural gifts, but which honor them.

You draw from the air at every moment potent particles of that great stream of Light and higher thought—the Source Energy from which all Life flows—and live your lives in the power of that stream of brilliance, without even realizing the depth and power of the Love that you are, and are here to offer one another.

And so as you send Love and the energies of grace, calm, and dissipation, to the storms, forest fires, floods, poverty, and armed conflict that have affected so many countries and communities around the world, know that you are investing in that which these seeming catastrophes are bringing you.

We speak of a rare gift that only the most powerful of co-Creators would come here to experience.

And that is, that in the midst of seeming madness, chaos, and loss, there is that realization that that which you have come here to be and experience can never be taken from you.

It is yours—it is Who and What you are—and we bow to your co-Creative presence now, and your increasing awareness of this.

And to your willingness to focus not on disaster, but upon creating a Renewal of Life on this planet at a level and of a consciousness it has never seen before.

Namaste, Bringers of the Light!

She is your planet now—you have reclaimed Her, and She will not be taken from you ever again.

Copyright 2017, Caroline Oceana Ryan

If you repost, please maintain the integrity of this information by reprinting it exactly as you find it here, and including the link to the original post.

Thank you.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/9/2017 5:04:55 PM

"BEE HERE NOW" TAKEN BY WISE OWL LUCKY

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Full Moon Phase - Disseminating Moon Phase enters at 4:24 pm ET/8:24 pm UT

Moon in Aries - moves to Taurus at 12:23 pm ET/4:23 pm UT

Sun: 18 Virgo - "two girls playing with a Ouija board" (not advised)

True Alignments: connections with wisdom, seeking, guidance, bouncing ideas off of someone, understanding polarity

Catalysts for Change: unpredictable, short cuts, ignorance, never-ending searches, duality, divide and conquer

Earth: 18 Pisces - "in a huge tent, a famous revivalist conducts his meeting with a spectacular performance"

True Alignments: moderation/balance, expression/displays, righting a wrong, rejuvenation of self/projects, covering the bases, joy

Catalysts for Change: unnecessary drama, injustice, preaching to the choir (who else might want to hear?), ego-maniacal, inducing fear

Other than the True Alignments and Catalysts for Change above, one other item is noteworthy today. The Chiron Point - the energetic of wounding, healing, and teaching - is heavily activated today.

The Chiron Point activates trauma responses. We tend to go back into the past and revisit a hurt, loss, or injustice. If this starts happening and we are wise, we recognize that there is something to learn from the pain (and that the situation is over - trauma distorts time and space, trapping our bodies into thinking it is still happening, and thus provoking fear).

When the Sun is discharging "two girls playing with a Ouija board," as it is today, negative, self-critical, victimized thinking has a higher potential to enter our minds. The archons have a bit of an "in." Mind loops of fear can creep in. It is important to remember that these are shadow forces and mere illumination (consideration) of them brings them out of the shadows (of the unconscious).

Note that these mind shadows may start when the Moon moves into Taurus at 12:23 pm ET/4:23 pm UT, creeping its own way to begin to discharge 04 Taurus (the Chiron Point) at 5:32 pm ET/9:32 pm UT. Around 11:00 pm ET/3:00 am UT, Mars will move to 04 Virgo, making a trine to the Chiron Point. Just as this is happening, Mercury moves into Virgo, right on Mars' heels. (The planet Chiron is the secondary ruler of Virgo. Mercury is the original ruler, until Chiron was discovered.)

Repeating, it is important to remember that shadow forces require mere illumination (consideration) to bring them out of the shadows (of the unconscious).

Banish the interference of the archons into your psyche by not accepting the negative mind loop. It is not your loop. It is a shadow that is trying to insert itself onto you. You are much greater than shadow.

Taurus and Virgo are "earth signs," and it is always a good idea to balance the tendency to feel like a victim, as we do with Chiron, by going outdoors and being with Nature. After all, the Sabian symbol for the Chiron Point is "the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow." How can we find the soul's gold without an adventure?

Chiron was the Teacher of Teachers. Today we take a lesson from the energetics as we continue our attendance to Wisdom.

As always, feel free to send in beautiful snapshots of your adventures in Nature - oraclereportmail@gmail.com

Hearts with Florida.

Mantra for the Second Renaissance and the Return of Wisdom

All roads lead to Liberty.
Sophia ke Thelete acousome. Wisdom and Will, let us attend.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/9/2017 5:25:38 PM

The Federation of Light via Blossom Goodchild: September 6th, 2017

Greetings, Oh Enlightened ones! Art thou in a good space? Of course you will be, for I believe you cannot be anything but.

And you would be correct. For we are OF LOVE and therefore, can be of nothing else.

Yet, I am also OF love, aren’t we all? Yet, I don’t always manage to remain in a good space!

Yet, of course, you will. Are you not far more advanced in this than you once were?

Oh! Indeed. I used to be a right misery guts. Speaking of which … I have recently read a fascinating book called The Medical Medium. (Anthony William. A must read.) Wherein, he states that the main ‘bulk’ of one’s spirit resides within the guts. Hence the saying ‘I had a gut feeling’, ‘I didn’t have the guts’, ‘My gut told me’ Etc. And therefore, it is fitting to make sure our gut is working well, in order for our spirit to function to its highest capacity. (He suggests drinking fresh celery juice every morning. It works!!) Would you agree with this?

Yes. Indeed we would.

I always thought the spirit resided in the heart space ( sort of )?

Your FEELINGS would amount to residing there. Yet, the ‘Source of Energy’ that is ‘your spirit' is ‘fundamentally’ ‘hanging out’ in the gut.

Struth … I can think of better places for such a beautiful thing to hang out in! Thank you for that confirmation.

You are most welcome and we are aware that when we used the word ‘Energy’, there are quite a few questions that have arisen from friends that you would like to address?

Indeed. Thank you. Ok. Could you share with us how to ‘amp up’ our own energy field?

The proviso being that one TRUSTS in themselves and the art of imagination! For indeed, this imagination that you have ALL been gifted with … as White Cloud always explains … is one of … if not THEE MOST … powerful tool that you possess.

To ‘amp up’ your Energy … you have to visualize/imagine yourself BEING FULL OF IT. Simple as that!

It is directly ... connected /fits in with ... the LAW OF ATTRACTION. In that, you have to FEEL … imagine the FEELING of BEING in/of High Energy … even when you are at your lowest. If physically, you are unable to move around well, or are feeling particularly drained … this does not stop you from being able to IMAGINE yourself being full of Energy … in order for it to then ‘take place’. You have to ‘create’ that which you want through thought form … and then FEEL it ‘come to life’ throughout your entire Being … and then Dearest Friends … sit back and watch it manifest. As we have said before … it is not of benefit to imagine yourself … to ‘see in your mind’s eye’ yourself … being of great Energy ... if you do not partake in the FEELING of that vision. If you want to be happy … then visualize yourself happy … and within that vision … experience what happiness FEELS like. This applies to all one’s needs.

USE your imagination. Play games in your creativity of that which you desire. To AMP up your Energy … image/in … plugging yourself in to a device ‘out there somewhere’ … and watching the battery recharge … The same as you do on your technical devices that you now possess so many of.

Don’t forget about yourself! Plug yourself in … turn up the wattage … AMP yourself up!

AMP = A MAGIC POWER. You see? Have fun with it! And may we add … BREATHE … BREATH ... BREATHE. Many of you already know to do this when in need of an Energy boost. Yet, for those who don’t … TRY IT! Just BREATHE in deeply … in the KNOWING you are ‘amping up your vibe’. Close your eyes and see what colour you see. Does it need refreshing? Does it need a smell of roses added to that vision? Does it need to go from grey, through purple, to metallic blue, to get you to where you desire to FEEL? Play! Play! Play Dearest Friends.

Why are little one’s happy most of the time? Because they PLAY! Take a leaf out of their very intelligent book and PLAY MORE … IN ALL THAT YOU DO.

Do we not always speak of ‘THE GAME’ you are in? PLAY THE GAME. YET PLAY ALSO, WITHIN THE GAME. And the next question is?

A tricky one for me. A gentleman kindly wrote in to explain to me a little more about frequencies and electromagnetic frequencies etc. Not my field as you know. He wondered if you could be more specific regarding this subject. He was talking about Hz and MHz etc. (Oh joy!) and was asking more on these lines as to what YOU mean when YOU speak of Higher frequencies.

Are you ready?

Will I ever be? I will try as hard as I can to shut down my left side! And … Go!

The frequencies that we are speaking of resonate at a much HIGHER resolution than one normally works with/within. As the gentleman predicted, we cannot give you a number or numbers, because when we speak of such things ‘out of your atmosphere’ … they go into a different mathematical alignment from that which YOU KNOW to be mathematics.

Me? Or scientists? Two different things!

Yet, a perfect explanation for what we are speaking of.

That which even the most proficient of scientists ponder over … is very different from mathematical frequency levels that are ‘in use’ elsewhere. Depending on atmospherics everywhere/anywhere … there is different coding to coincide with the ‘availability’ for the mathematical energy to be received.

AAAAnd ... you’ve lost me! Yet, continue …

Therefore, for now … to keep your brain from exploding Blossom … and to keep this conversation in line with where we ‘want to go with it’ …

As Newer Higher Energies/frequencies enter in/on/within a newer Higher Vibrational magnetic … it changes the ‘format’ of the coding that was once in place upon your Earth. This ‘scenario’ has been taking place continually … because continually, Higher Energies are entering in. They ‘marry’ with the coding that ‘is’ within Earths display … and then DIVINELY recode to balance out and blend … Upon/Within.

The Coding … the mathematical coding … shall we say … for want of explanation in words that do not suffice … sees to itself /for itself.

What, like a massive computer?

A computer it is not.

Then WHAT could possibly ‘work by itself’ in this way?

Divinity!

So, are you saying … that ALL mathematical coding … (which I am realising over the years is what things are based on) … is ‘driven’ by GOD/DIVINE SOURCE? Whatever word sits comfortably for each individual … that KNOWS of its existence.

We are.

And the question from that which is begging to be asked is (although I don’t want to go there!) how were numbers created?

Through ENERGY. The same way that ALL things are created … through ENERGY.

Think of a ‘bright spark’ on your Planet in human form. Their intellect can prove to be aware of much more than the ‘average Joe’ … as you would put it. Then, think of THE DIVINE SOURCE ENERGY … at the top of … the peak performance … the Ultimate. THAT ENERGY … created ALL THAT IS. ALL THAT EVER WILL BE.

To form coding in order to allow ‘function’ of Energy is beyond intelligence of any other than DIVINE ENERGY ITSELF.

So, is all Energy ‘floating about’ within mathematics.

No.

Help … I’m sinking!

You are very much afloat, Blossom! We would like to say that ‘after a certain level’ …. Above and Beyond … mathematics are not required. ENERGY BECOMES ITSELF IN PURITY. It does not need to be coded and re-coded to adapt to ‘what is’ ‘where’. Yet,this is too involved to get into at this ‘marker’,

I’m secretly pleased about that! Thank you. I will continue on as there is time, to ask about the way myself and many appear to be feeling within these Higher Energies that are filtering through. I am certainly not one to ‘follow the fold’ … I don’t think) … and yet , I have to say, since the Eclipse … My Oh My, have I been feeling different! In a way I just cannot seem to put into words. Someone mentioned they felt like they were in two dimensions at the same time and although I cannot say that is how I feel … It COULD be how I feel … because I don’t know what I am feeling! Just different. Very much more present yet, at the same time, ‘outside’ of it all. Can you shed Light on this for us at all?

That is exactly what you are doing, Blossom. Shedding light … out of … through you. It is an automatic response coming FROM you … due to the level you have now walked in to.

YOU ARE DIFFERENT NOW … from that which you were.

We have expressed you will note the AMPING up … The Change over the next few months and this that you feel will become more apparent and more of the same. As you walk deeper into the ‘newness of it all’ … you will discover more and more of/about yourselves that … how would we say … makes you giggle … for it is such fun!

You will discover the TRUE meaning of LIVING!

We are aware that the lady who wrote in regarding feeling as if she is in two dimensions at the same time was experiencing acute headaches and dizziness. This is what we would know to be as adjusting to the Higher frequencies. Not everyone will experience this. Yet, they may experience similar effects.

We would say perhaps to think of it as a Higher pressure that is changing the very way you think … due to the higher Energies/Frequencies/ Power … adapting themselves within you … and your very self … also adapting to them.

So, are we in two dimensions at the same time? Is this possible?

Blossom …

Yes, I know. All things are possible!

Yet, we would suggest that rather than being in both at the same time … you are jumping in and out of both. With one thought, you are in the old and with another, you are in the new … And it is very obvious depending on the thought … which one you are in at any given time.

If we KNOW to be in this 3D upon Earth … as one dimension … what/where is the other one?

The same place! Yet on/of/within … HIGHER FREQUENCIES … and once a frequency reaches a certain requirement/level … it moves into the Higher grading of itself … and into the next Dimension.

Very much like when in your education system. You remain in a certain class … and learn many levels of different subjects … and when complete … you are moved up to the next grade.

Again thank you. I feel we are done for this session. Superb! Fanx a lot, a lot, a lot! Loving you.

We are more than happy to assist in ways that we KNOW to be beneficial to each one. In Love and Gratitude to all who reside upon your planet. We have so much to thank you for.

Make every day a HAPPY HUMAN DAY! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_DDBfwTX1g&feature=youtu.be

Please revisit The Invocation 'We are the Game Changers' whenever the mood takes you ... to keep the Energy as HIGH as we can.

http://youtu.be/MYeqbshjgmA

The link to be able to access all my YouTubes is http://www.youtube.com/user/isjaabmo

» Source – Channel: Blossom Goodchild

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/9/2017 5:29:24 PM

Daily Message ~ Saturday September 9, 2017

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/9/2017 6:24:08 PM

Angelic Guides: When You Have A Desire, Stay Put

Taryn Crimi

Today we would like to focus your attention upon the creation and physical manifestation of your desires. We see so many of you form a very clear desire in your minds only to fall into the trap of self-doubt and fear once realizing that desire is not yet here.

Allow us to further explain using a simple analogy. When you go to a fine restaurant and look over the menu, the waiter comes over to your table to ask you what you have decided upon. You look up from the menu and after carefully reviewing all of your choices, you select the meal you most prefer. The waiter writes your request down and leaves the table.

In that moment, never do you chase the waiter down because you are doubtful they will be able to deliver your meal. Never do you put your meal request in hundreds of time just to be sure the waiter accurately received your request; and you most certainly do not get up and leave the table and exit the restaurant and then wonder why your meal never showed up. And yet we see so many of you behave in this way when you are placing your “order” with the Universe.

You do not sit at your table in a state of disbelief that your meal will actually come out, even though you do not personally have the ingredients to make the meal, you may not even know how to prepare the meal, yet you are confident that it will come when it is ready. So you casually enjoy the atmosphere while you wait, enjoying the company that came with you to the restaurant.

Now we realize that this analogy may seem funny to you as it would be absurd to behave in this way, yet this is what most of you do when you are made aware of another desire that you have. In the moment that you become clear in your mind about what you want, it is here vibrationally. All that is required is that you stay in the vibration that allowed you to realize you had that desire in the first place.

When you allow the fears to creep into your mind that it might not come, or you are unsure how it would be able to manifest, or that you doubt you are truly capable of creating it you drop out of the vibration necessary to receive the desire you have requested. There are no desires that are too large, there are no desires that are unattainable.

You see, if you had the ability to conjure the desire in your mind, then it is a guarantee that not only do you have the ability to receive the fully manifested version of that desire, but that it already exists vibrationally. And so this is why we say, in order for you to receive your desire you must “stay put”. You cannot get up and leave the “table”, because that is where your request is being delivered. It is your job to find a way to remain in that vibrational resonance that allows you to feel the great anticipation of receiving the good that you requested; using anything that you have at your disposal to pulse that vibration out. Find the things in your reality that you are proud of, look for the good in your life, see the infinite beauty that surrounds you.

We hope that this analogy has served you in some way.

In love and light, we are your Angelic Guides.

» Source – Channel: Taryn Crimi

(eraoflight.com)

Taryn Crimi

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!