Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
9/10/2017 1:03:00 AM

Beyond Your Ken

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

In the whole world, you find yourself in the precise place you find yourself in. You live in a certain spot on the globe. You live on a certain street. You live at a certain numbered address. At this moment you are in a certain room in your house sitting in a certain chair, or you are perhaps shopping in a certain store in the Universe.

Isn’t this amazing? Of all the millions of people in the world, each person is somewhere specific. It must be that you are in an assigned place. It can’t be that you exist at random, no matter how it may seem so. Can it be you were just tossed up in the air and landed in the place you were meant to land in by chance and not certainty?

Tomorrow you could be somewhere else. Tomorrow you could be on a plane flying to a different destination for a visit with old friends or on a business trip in another place in the Universe. Can any of this be random, or is all of it planned by a Master Intelligence? Not planned as you know planned, not figured out, yet gloriously orchestrated. This is all beyond your ken.

Your Presence cannot be an accident. This has to have been all an appointment. Who made this appointment? Did you make it, or was it assigned to you, or both with mutual agreement or with none? How?

How uncanny or ordinary is all this?

You may live in a hut in the country or in a big palace in the city. Everyone on Earth is somewhere exactly at this moment and not somewhere else.

Some may live in a tree-house. Some may live on the first floor or in a basement or on the top floor of a hi-rise. How can this be attributed?

Is there a computer somewhere that calculates all this? Is it true that you are in the right place at the right time even when it turns out to be that you are in what could be called the wrong place at the wrong time, and still be correct?

How much is Free Will, and how much is Destiny? How self-propelling are you really? And why does it matter? It seems to matter. Under which probability or improbability does so much hang on a thread? It would seem that everything is destined or everything is by chance, yet how can anything let alone everything be by chance, yes or no?

At the stroke of 12 noon you were born in a certain location and seemingly only there, yet it is ventured that you live in more than one dimension at a time even as space and time do not really exist. How can such seeming-contrariness exist amidst so much consistency?

How strange is your apparent appearance on Earth and also the foretold disappearance of this apparent body as well? How can it seem so important to My Earthlings to fathom this supernatural-seeming visit of yours to Earth? Yet who are you? It is incontrovertible that you somehow exist here for a passing time even as unbelievable as it is on many quarters in a Dream that is dreamed.

How diverse are you? You are a father or mother, or a sister or brother, a son or a daughter, an active person or a recluse and varied variances in between. One day you wear a red coat and another day a jacket and and and...

What are you in the midst of and what are you doing here beyond what you are perhaps appearing to do at a given moment? You are washing the floor at this moment, or perhaps you are scuffing the floor, or tripping over a rug, or taking a nap. All the possibilities. All the predictions and all the seeming necessities and all the routines and all the surprises wrapped into one.

What a world you find yourself in, not knowing how you got here, how long you are here for, and a long list of questions unanswered to your satisfaction. You are a puzzle piece that you do not always precisely fit, or do you?

Of all the possibilities, you are one of many. Were you chosen and by whom? Why are you here, and what are you here to do or not do? Who are you, beloveds? Why you? How can you be accounted for? What is the story?

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/beyond-your-ken.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/10/2017 6:28:30 PM

Angelic Guides via Taryn Crimi: When You Have a Desire, You Must Stay Put

Today we would like to focus your attention upon the creation and physical manifestation of your desires. We see so many of you form a very clear desire in your minds only to fall into the trap of self-doubt and fear once realizing that desire is not yet here.

Allow us to further explain using a simple analogy. When you go to a fine restaurant and look over the menu, the waiter comes over to your table to ask you what you have decided upon. You look up from the menu and after carefully reviewing all of your choices, you select the meal you most prefer. The waiter writes your request down and leaves the table.

In that moment, never do you chase the waiter down because you are doubtful they will be able to deliver your meal. Never do you put your meal request in hundreds of time just to be sure the waiter accurately received your request; and you most certainly do not get up and leave the table and exit the restaurant and then wonder why your meal never showed up. And yet we see so many of you behave in this way when you are placing your “order” with the Universe.

You do not sit at your table in a state of disbelief that your meal will actually come out, even though you do not personally have the ingredients to make the meal, you may not even know how to prepare the meal, yet you are confident that it will come when it is ready. So you casually enjoy the atmosphere while you wait, enjoying the company that came with you to the restaurant.

Now we realize that this analogy may seem funny to you as it would be absurd to behave in this way, yet this is what most of you do when you are made aware of another desire that you have. In the moment that you become clear in your mind about what you want, it is here vibrationally. All that is required is that you stay in the vibration that allowed you to realize you had that desire in the first place.

When you allow the fears to creep into your mind that it might not come, or you are unsure how it would be able to manifest, or that you doubt you are truly capable of creating it you drop out of the vibration necessary to receive the desire you have requested. There are no desires that are too large, there are no desires that are unattainable.

You see, if you had the ability to conjure the desire in your mind, then it is a guarantee that not only do you have the ability to receive the fully manifested version of that desire, but that it already exists vibrationally. And so this is why we say, in order for you to receive your desire you must “stay put”. You cannot get up and leave the “table”, because that is where your request is being delivered.

It is your job to find a way to remain in that vibrational resonance that allows you to feel the great anticipation of receiving the good that you requested; using anything that you have at your disposal to pulse that vibration out. Find the things in your reality that you are proud of, look for the good in your life, see the infinite beauty that surrounds you.

We hope that this analogy has served you in some way.

In love and light, we are your Angelic Guides.

Be sure to sign up for more Angelic Guides messages to receive your free download of: How to Manifest Anything you Desire: Download here.

Do you have questions for the Angels? Book your session today!

Copyright © 2012-2017 by Taryn Crimi. All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to copy, share and distribute this material, provided the content is copied in its entirety and unaltered, is distributed freely, and this copyright notice and links are included. www.Angelic-Guides.com

Taryn Crimi

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/10/2017 6:30:49 PM

Daily Message ~ Sunday September 10, 2017

Galactic Free Press's picture

If you woke up every single day and surrendered to having the best day possible, it would take any second guessing out of your lives. You would know that everything that happened was divinely perfect, and it would allow you to experience acceptance in your life like never before. As acceptance is the by-product of faith and trust, and the anti-dote to resistance, you would experience far more comfort and peace on a daily basis than ever before.

Why not give it a try? Why not commit to surrendering into your highest life expression every day for the next 21 days and see how things change? Make it a grand surrender experiment and see what happens.

We are talking about surrendering every day into your highest good and making a conscious effort to stay surrendered to the flow, following the signs and synchronicities and the path of least resistance. We are willing to bet that you will quickly see that this new practice brings much more grace and ease to your lives. ~Archangel Gabriel

http://trinityesoterics.com/2017/09/10/daily-message-sunday-september-10-2017/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/10/2017 6:34:50 PM

Lord Buddha via Natalie Glasson: Re-coding Time

Audio download. Video version.

With pure Planetary Level consciousness, I, Lord Buddha, come forth to greet you. I am the overseer of the Planetary Level and a guardian of the light of the Creator. It is my purpose to oversee the spiritual evolution of all within the Planetary level and deliver all that is the Creator to you.

Every shift in ascension flows from higher dimensions through my being to you and all of humanity. Today I share with you the light, messages and divine will of the Creator as they divinely flow through my being. Please be open to receive, and I will fill you with a pure white light of great wisdom and empowerment.

Contemplating Time

I am divinely guided to communicate with you about time. Time is a natural part of your reality upon the Earth; it encourages you to create structure in your life, to distinguish between days that you have already experienced and days you have yet to experience.

Time creates a seemingly linear movement to your life which helps you comprehend your role, purpose and presence in the world. If the process of following a clock and calendar was erased from the world, you might feel relieved for a while, feeling that you had finally grasped your freedom.

Due to being previously dependant on time, you may find yourself lost. Days would continue because of the cycles of the sun. However, the illusion of your current reality being your only reality would fall away. As if a veil is removed, you would be able to see, sense and acknowledge all of your lifetimes at once.

Not only would you be aware of every lifetime you have experienced on the Earth and inner planes, you would experience every moment of every lifetime simultaneously. Contemplate for a moment what this would feel like.

Your consciousness and awareness would be everywhere and in everything. You would be expansive and omnipresent. No longer would you be focused upon one reality with the goals and lessons of that lifetime. You would be learning and growing through multiple lives, realities and experiences. With this in mind recognize how blessed you are that you only have to move through one reality and have the space to give the aspect of yourself that you are now complete attention.

Time can be limiting; it can also be a blessing, creating a space for accelerated growth and empowerment. Even within the limits of time, the challenges of other lifetimes are transferred into your current reality; sometimes this is the only way that healing can take place.

While time is valued by your soul as a limitation that brings forth focus, the ultimate goal of your soul is to move to an awareness that is beyond time. Where there are no limitations between lifetimes, only the experience of simultaneous living. This is essential because it allows you to move into a space of oneness.

By observing and experiencing all of your lifetimes and existences simultaneously, you are expanding yourself to once more become and recognize that each is a part of and aspect of your being. When you accept and integrate with all aspects of your whole, you create the oneness that you are.

Essentially you move beyond being many aspects with many realities, ascending into a newly recognized form of yourself, where you are no longer many beings. Instead, you are one whole source of light and consciousness, remembering and recognizing yourself as being one with the Creator.

The Purpose of Re-coding Time Within You

I, Lord Buddha, am reminding you of this information now as I am guided to support you in experiencing an activation within your being. This activation is connected to releasing the limitations of time by re-coding with light the presence of time within your mind, body and being.

Time is only a belief and yet everything that is in manifestation is energy and consciousness. Therefore, time although only a concept exists as energy and consciousness within your being, or has created a particular vibration within your being that aids its continued creation in your reality.

I, Lord Buddha wish to re-code time within your being to support a greater experience of the wholeness and oneness of your being. This process may also allow you to glimpse other lifetimes which will bring understanding and healing to those lifetimes and your current existence. A new awareness of being as one with every thing that has been created and that is the Creator will dawn.

You may even feel, even if only for a few moments, that you are at peace with everything and are everything. This allows judgment to fall away; you cannot judge yourself unless you wish to cause yourself pain and hurt. Expansion into your truth will take place.

While you will still participate in the presence and concept of time on the Earth, you may find you are able to see beyond the illusion of time when needed, communicate with other aspects of the Creator without boundaries and observe the greater picture of all.

Re-coding of Time Activation

‘Dear Lord Buddha, please transport me to your Planetary Level Ashram to fully experience, accept and embody the re-cording of time activation within my being. May I experience a greater perception of my expanded consciousness, oneness with all and the wholeness of the Creator.

‘Help me to see time anew, with an evolved understanding that allows me to see beyond the limitations and illusions of time, recognizing myself in all my aspects. Let me also value and be grateful for the limitations and boundaries of time, which allows me to focus my energy on one aspect of my being, experiencing a deep intimacy with myself as the Creator.

‘I know it is not appropriate for me to let go completely of time. Instead, I move through the illusions of time seeing the truth of the Creator with ease and grace. I now fully accept the new codes of light concerning time into my being allowing a re -coding of my being to take place and a divinely guided activation of light and enlightenment. In gratitude, always.’

The re-coding of time within your being will take place with the support of myself, Lord Buddha, and the Twelve Buddhas present within my Planetary Ashram. When you visit the Planetary Ashram, you will be asked to lie down. Many clear and white energetic crystals of all shapes and sizes will be placed purposefully upon your body to connect with energy receivers in your body and auric field.

We, Lord Buddha and the Twelve Buddhas will then send to you the energy transmission we have received from the Creator which holds the codes to awaken a new perception of time within your being. The codes will travel and anchor into your being through us as we direct the energy into the crystals placed upon your body.

The crystals will assist all aspects of your body and being in absorbing the light and codes with ease and perfection. They will do so by opening up your energy points in your being and oscillating your cells to align with the new vibrations anchoring into your being. The old programs connected to your perception of time will then be released as your cells oscillate with a new frequency.

We will then surround you in pure love which will seep into your being to support you as areas of your being activate creating beautiful transformations within the way you perceive yourself, the world and your other lifetimes. It is important to remain within our light for as long as feels appropriate and necessary so that the re-coding of time can take place fully within your being.

After the Activation

When you feel the process is complete, you can simply ask us to ground you appropriately into the Earth and your current earthly reality. We will do so aligning the transformation taken place within your being to your physical body and reality. This activation only needs to be experienced once, although if you feel guided, please experience it as many times as you wish.

In the days that follow the activation take time to be in peace and stillness. Meditate in silence focusing on the peace and expansion within your being. In doing so, you will further activate the codes placed within your being allowing an awareness of yourself beyond time to dawn within you.

It could be that you see, sense or acknowledge yourself beyond the limitations of time, recognizing the many aspects of your being and the wholeness that you are, even if it is only a glimpse. It will empower the codes of light placed within your being and allow a continuous activation and transformation within your perception of time, your reality and existence.

This is the beginning of a journey of you discovering yourself beyond that which you currently recognize yourself to be.

Lord Buddha

Read More from Lord Buddha

“Lord Buddha via Natalie Glasson: Re-coding Time,” September 8, 2017, at https://www.omna.org/recoding-time-by-lord-buddha/

Original Source: Sacred School of OmNa https://www.omna.org/

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/10/2017 6:38:48 PM

GFP Newsletter - 9/9/2017

will's picture

Those who know, they never demand, because the moment you become knowing what do you know? - you know nothing.

Existence is so vast, so mysterious, how can you know it? All claims to knowledge are egoistic, and only one who is not egoistic, who becomes completely unself-conscious, who does not know who he is enters into the mysteries.

-Rajneesh

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!