Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
5/1/2017 9:28:43 PM

New Frontiers

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

What would it be like if even for one day in your Life, everyone you come across would say Yes to you? How easy Life in the world would be!

How much greater would such a day be when you say Yes to yourself every moment of one day. You don’t once say to yourself: “Better think about that. Better think this over. See about it later. You’re too busy right now.”

No skipping moments in Life. Your spontaneous vision will move you forward. You would LIVE your Life in the moment it occurs to you. No more saying, “Later.” No more waiting for a better time. No more would you be unmitigatingly cautious. No more would you clog up your Life.

When you think of someone you haven’t heard from in a long while, you might allow yourself to call him or her right away and not have to consider any longer about calling your friend or -- waiting another day to forget to call your friend.

Yes, you could be freed from planning out your day. You could be living your Life in this moment and be free of loose ends.

What kind of perfection must you deliberate about? What for? Do you have to talk yourself out of a nice gesture? Is this a habit? Must you be hesitant about following through? If you are not living your Life whole-heartedly, what more exactly has to be considered before you do live your Life whole-heartedly? What are the rules you live by? Must you adhere to them even when they slow you down?

When there is an impulse that occurs to you out of the blue, must this automatically mean the impulse is a wild impulse?

In this world, it can be desirable to go at Life in a new way. If you tend to be randomly impulsive, then you may want to give pausing a chance.

It can be all right to splurge. It could be all right to be generous with yourself. Of course, it is up to you. This is just what I am trying to say.

If you tend to restrain your impulses, you might want to try out:

No holds barred.

Let Me say that differently:

You don’t always have to believe: “Everything in moderation.”

I am giving you permission to give spontaneity a whirl. It’s okay to allow Life to be open. Maybe you don’t always have to be what you have always been. Maybe you just don’t have to weigh Life so seriously. Maybe you don’t always have to use the same measuring cup.

Hmm, yes, everything in the world is relative.

Where was it said that Life has to keep on being the same as it has always been? That you have always gone at Life one way doesn’t mean you have to keep on the same way.

Life doesn’t have to be dragged out.

Life does not always have to be skimmed over either.

Can it not be wise for you to have input on your life as it appears before you?

How much a creature of comfort do you have to be? Are you comfortable with Life as you are right now?

There are new Frontiers in Life in the World. Where was it said that you require some kind of permission to lead your Life as it may occur to you? Who is it who sets your limits, and who allows you to expand and to even sail the Seven Seas? Who has more say in your Life than you?

You don’t have to turn your Life upside down any more than you have to keep your Life the same. You don’t have to take so much to heart what the world calls success.

How much more at ease you will be when you remember that you don’t have to tie your Life to results.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/new-frontiers.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2017 7:18:54 PM

AMERICA

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Moon Phase Matrix: Crescent Moon Phase: release, transform, prepare for the new

Moon in Leo

Emissary of the Goddess Sophia (Wisdom): Tara

Emissary of the Aeon Thelete (Will): Ian, The Wind of the East

Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month/Year: "a woman's hat with streamers blown by the east wind"

From Andrew Foss: While Laura is out, I will be posting reports and observations to keep the conversations going. You will find, my insights may not be as deep as Laura’s nor my astrological knowledge as extensive, but nonetheless, I hope you will find them helpful.

I would also invite others to send in either a report, comments or anything you would like to offer. Please send them to oraclereportmembers@gmail.com, PM to me on Facebook or as a post on Facebook – add my name if you want my attention.

So, for today . . .

Many years ago, I stopped questioning the significance of music that pops in my mind and invades and permeates my soul for a time. If it is there, then there is a reason. And it is up to me to figure it out.

That is what I was working on last night when America by Simon and Garfunkel found its way in. And how it happened I do not know. I was cleaning up around the house, and it was there. Was it playing in the background? On TV? A commercial? Or did I just hear a note or 2. And even more interesting about it was that I did not know the name of the song. Just a tune and a lyric. A short Youtube search found the song.

Now here is where the questions start. I also googled the lyrics to see what the song was about. It spoke of personal journeys of people here in America; places, dreams, plans. . . And could not feel any resonation. Just the chorus

I've gone to look for America . . .

They've all come to look for America

All come to look for America

All come to look for America

https://youtu.be/W773ZPJhcVw

Lyrics are often hard to understand. Like most poetry. I for one, have never understood a single thing coming from the mouth and mind of Bob Dylan. Many people I know rave about his work. I tend to chalk it up to me not smoking enough pot while listening.

But as I listened to America on the evening of Beltine, it reminded me of my home country; here in America. I have seen many parts of it. I was fortunate to live in California for the first 23 years of my life and think it offers a little bit of pretty much everything this earth has to offer. And my heart carries a piece of each of them. There is the desert, the Beaches, the Mountains and the forests. The beauty of the desert is not understood by most. The beach offers some of the most amazing views and swimming locations, where I learned firsthand about the currents and tides we experience every day on Earth. Its mountains hold the most beautiful spot on this earth IMHO: Yosemite. A few years ago I had the opportunity to return to California and drive up the North coast to see the Redwoods once again. Such amazing deep roots and lofty heights.

So, in the song America, I connected with my homeland and the places I feel the closest connection to planet earth. And for me, an explanation as to why the song was speaking to me.

I have much more to say about music and how it talks to us, and will be sharing more.

So, what spoke to you yesterday? Please share.

Mantra for the Second Renaissance and the Return of Wisdom

All roads lead to Liberty.

Sophia ke Thelete acousome. Wisdom and Will, let us attend.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2017 7:46:30 PM

The Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation on Replicators

In the course of researching an article on replicators, I came across this message from Sheldan Nidle’s sources.

The message is chock full of information and is much more detailed than most treatments of the subject. It deserves rereading if you’ve already seen it.

I repost it as relevant to a time when replicators are said to be under development for mass manufacture.

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation
7 Eb, 15 Kank’in, 5 Caban

http://www.paoweb.com/uf042710.htm

Selamat Jarin! We come with more information about what is taking place on your world. This final phase of your dark cabal’s efforts to forestall the inevitable is concluding. We are busy drawing up the proposals that are to constitute the first agreements between the new caretaker governments and this first contact team, and are selecting the personnel who can best represent us at these initial meetings. We are using the knowledge accumulated from our observations of you over time to put together a three-step move that will allow these new governments to formally acknowledge our presence.

Once this is done, we intend to make our own announcements so that you can know directly who we are and why we are here. First contact can then proceed in a more normal fashion. We want to give you a range of technologies that will dovetail easily with the devices to be made public by the caretaker regimes. Under the provisions of an exchange contract, the “black projects” directorates of your secret government received a number of devices from members of the former Anchara Alliance.

These technologies can swiftly transform the way your sciences and their outdated frameworks view the workings of your reality. In fact, your world has been greatly limited by their pronouncements of what is possible and what is not, and these antiquated boundaries need to be expanded to include concepts like dark energy and dark matter, as well as broader notions of what constitutes “physical” and “spiritual.”

As you begin to integrate these new concepts into your worldview, you become capable of entertaining ideas that had previously seemed fantastic. This is when our technology can begin to make sense to you. We live in a very different realm from yours and would like you to experience some of what our reality is like. This will allow you to compare both worlds and to revel in just how easy it is to adapt to and welcome all we have to offer you. Our technology can form the first support of a bridge between us, and the second support will be your growing consciousness. Consciousness is basic, as our tools are predicated on telepathy and telekinesis and on the mutual interplay this provides between our tools and us.

From our perspective there is no real separation between our technology and us. Whether the device is a ship, a transporter, or a replicator, all are living entities which merge their sentient potential with our own to create something. This something can be a trip through the universe, the invention of a special implement to make life easier, or dinner!

The point is to move beyond your present notion that there are living and non-living states. Your planet and your Sun are alive! And as you progress into the sciences of nanotechnology, nanobiology, and artificial intelligence, new definitions of sentiency are sure to come up. What we are doing is jump-starting these concepts and demonstrating their potential. The use of a technology such as ours relies on your as-yet untapped mind-consciousness link, and our purpose is to bring forth this now latent ability in you, as it constitutes one of the stepping-stones on your road back to full consciousness. Then, as you blend your technologies with ours, something wonderful happens.

The activity of practicing how to operate our devices has the effect of strengthening your life force field. Many devices “acquired” and back-engineered by your secret government have a similar effect. As you become proficient in their use, you will become aware that you possess a number of immense hidden talents, which we have been hinting at. These talents are remnants of your former fully conscious self, and once you set foot on this path there will be no avoiding the fact that you are much greater Beings than you presently believe. We have refrained from openly revealing these technologies to you before now because to do so ethically would have required a peaceful and cooperative environment in order for them to be in any way beneficial to you. This is why we are waiting until your new regimes have moved your societies beyond war and aggression. Once global cooperation is set up, we can bring in a whole slosh of technologies which will define the parameters of a new spiritual science for you.

Creating this new science makes it possible for you to perceive your reality in a new light. Spiritual science moves you into a world that leaves behind the differences that surround you. You look anew at the concept of consciousness and your quest for truth takes on a deeper meaning. This sudden expansion of your perception brings you closer to our own, and you begin to understand the importance of your oneness with all Creation and the significance of personal sovereignty. You can also begin to see why first contact plays such a pivotal role in your journey back to full consciousness. We are here to introduce you to mind-boggling possibilities and to assist you to achieve them. Hence, first contact is the catalyst that can permit you to regain your full potential and get your global society into a state of health. From there your world can morph smoothly into a fully functioning galactic society.

Galactic society is a perfect working environment for fully conscious individuals. It provides a support structure that helps you to unfold who you are and to fully develop your talents; it promotes creative solutions to society’s challenges and motivates its members to make breakthroughs in achieving their life purpose. It supports meaningful interaction with your planetary guardianship and with your inner spiritual duties. This form of society brings us great personal, creative satisfaction while at the same time supplying the recognition and approval that creates a heart-warming sense of group unity. Galactic society daily celebrates our individuality as well as our duties and responsibilities to physicality, the spiritual realms, and to each other. In this joyous web of mutuality we find our true identities and our unique paths to enlightenment.

Unfolding the truths of each lifetime is the raison d’être of galactic society. Here is found a peace which encourages creativity and promotes vibrant well-being, and you are surrounded by a veritable cornucopia of internal and external supports. We enjoy our rituals and the meaningful time spent with our spiritual and physical counselors. We live long, useful lives of a thousand years or more, and at its end, we depart as Light in a special ceremony with our spiritual counselors. Before we go we review our life many times to understand the way it connects with all our other lives. This reveals whether we need to set up further lives, and if so, where and when. After the passing-ceremony we go to places of Light and take up another set of responsibilities to the Creator and to our selves, and this sets us up for the lives that are to come. For us, childhood is sacred.

We bring our children into a cocoon of support that nurtures them and brings out their talents and uniqueness early on. We subscribe deeply to the power of Love and encouragement, and our children are surrounded by those who understand the power of nurturing. They are bathed in an endless ocean of knowledge and wisdom in which they are encouraged to paddle at will, each according to their inner direction. All talents are approved of and honored by the podlet they reside in, and all members are de facto relatives of each child and gladly work with them when needed. Thus, each child grows up with a healthy drive to express its individuality and to serve its community and the Creator. We are proud and yet humble to proclaim divine service as our greatest joy!

Today, we touched on some aspects of the wondrous nature of galactic society. We come to you in divine service as both mentors and as your loving space family. Heaven and your gracious spiritual family join with us in this, and we look forward with great enthusiasm to the celebrations that our reunion will bring. Know, dear Ones, in your Heart of Hearts that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed Yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)
Planetary Activation Organization | Mailing Address: P. O. Box 4975, El Dorado Hills, California 95762 USA

Voicemail: 808-573-3110 | E-mail: info@paoweb.com | Website address: www.paoweb.com

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2017 7:50:30 PM

Daily Message ~ Tuesday May 2, 2017

Galactic Free Press's picture

Your enlightenment process is a process of self awareness and self responsibility. It is through turning your focus within and discovering your divine essence and capability that you are able to step out of victim consciousness into your authentic power. It is a glorious journey of coming Home to yourself, and from there, moving forward as a creator and servant to all. ~Archangel Gabriel

http://trinityesoterics.com/2017/05/02/daily-message-tuesday-may-2-2017/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2017 9:24:27 PM

TUESDAY, MAY 2, 2017

Linda Robinson ~ AA Zadkiel ~ LETTING GO AND ALLOWING

Linda Robinson
MESSAGE FROM ARCHANGEL ZADKIEL ~ MAY 2017
TRANSMITTED THROUGH LINDA ROBINSON
LETTING GO AND ALLOWING

Greetings Beloved Ones,

This is Archangel Zadkiel, along with Archeia Holy Amethyst, and we greet you in Love and Light. Today, we wish to discuss letting go and allowing.

There are many energetic changes occurring on your planet. Each time there is an energy shift, existing energetic patterns are affected. These shifts may enhance an existing pattern, or they may cause great disruption. You may experience this shift as peaceful if the change enhances the pattern, or you may feel distress if the change is not harmonious for you. You may find that the patterns are constantly changing and that before you can adjust to the current change, another one has occurred.

Your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies, or layers of energy, are constantly working to accommodate the changes. The new incoming energy has a much different pattern and frequency, and this allows you to continue on your ascension path.

These shifts can affect your priorities, intentions, thoughts and actions. They may extend to relationships and long-established patterns and ways of doing things.

The new, higher-frequency energy tends to shake things up and invites you to a new way of being. It is offering you an opportunity to take a fresh look at areas where you may have been considering an adjustment.

The new energy is inviting you to move to a higher level of consciousness.

It is inviting you to consider letting go of what no longer serves you and allowing yourself to flow with new possibilities.

When these energy shifts are taking place, it is important to be aware of how you feel personally with each shift. A regular assessment of where you are on your path allows you to decide whether you wish to make any changes in your current patterns and practices.

A shift in letting go and allowing may be very simple, or it may be more profound.

For example, it may be a gentle decision to change your time of getting up in the morning or taking a different route when you are going to a familiar location.

It may be feeling drawn to read something that presents a new way of thinking about topics.

Or, it may be more profound, such as a move to a new location.

Whenever you are assessing any area of your life on your current path, the key is to be open and allow yourself to imagine other possibilities. This does not mean you must select each option you imagine. It is rather tuning in with your heart and mind simultaneously to determine what the right fit is for you at any given moment.

When you do this, you are letting go of rigid thinking and allowing yourself to flow with the new energy.

Then you are able to determine whether you wish to make changes in any area of your path. You may find that you are exactly where you want to be. If you find that you wish to make a change in any area, you are able to flow with the change in a gentle manner.

When you allow yourself to flow with the new energy, you are remaining open to new thoughts and ideas. You begin to see new ways of being, which can lead to moving higher in consciousness.

The key to the process is to be open and allow. When you do this in a relaxed state of being, you are more likely to receive flashes of insight and messages from your guides.

Then you can evaluate whether these insights and messages feel right for you and are logical for you. Your process of discernment increases during this evaluation. You become more aware of what is right for you and what is not. If you receive flashes of insight or messages that you do not feel are right for you, you can simply discard them.

As you let go and allow, you are in a state of flow with the energy. Your consciousness increases and rises, and your awareness expands to a multidimensional level.

When you ask for the highest and best for all as you do this process, your Light shines throughout the dimensions.

Beloveds, we are happy that you are open to letting go and allowing as the new energy enters your environment. We are sending you Light as you continue on your ascension path.

Know that you are greatly loved.

WE ARE Archangel Zadkiel and Archeia Holy Amethyst

…and we surround you with Love.

And so it is.

Copyright © 2017 Linda M. Robinson, PersonalPathwaysOfLight.com. All Rights Reserved. Posting on websites is permitted as long as the information is not altered, excerpted or added to, and credit of authorship, including my name and website, is given. Linda M. Robinson, www.PersonalPathwaysOfLight.com.

This information may be published in journals, magazines or public print only with written permission. Email: Linda@PersonalPathwaysOfLight.com.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!